Death Threats

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:20 PM

Jesus Christ have had my first one pretty much. I can't imagine what some of these celebrities go through especially the more opinionated ones. Donald Trump might be the best example if he gets elected, especially if he deports illegal immigrants lol.

Shit keeps you up at night anybody experienced it?
Contributor @ www.totalflexblog.com
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:40 PM

Well, who did you piss off?
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

Jesus Christ gave you a death threat?

Thought he supposed to give you life? Tricky buggar she is lol
  • brymaster, somedude17 and Triton_ like this

#4 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 11:56 PM

Well, who did you piss off?

A roommate (1 of 4). Had a fight over something little which turned bigger and he basically told me he's "got a glock in his room if I wanna get serious."

Dude is getting annoying af and projects his insecurities on me mostly. Also snoops on my computer too. I live in a cheap student housing
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#5 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:00 AM

Jesus Christ gave you a death threat?
Thought he supposed to give you life? Tricky buggar she is lol

As many times as I've "cursed" his name I should be dead right now
  • Looseunitwa likes this
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:12 AM

A roommate (1 of 4). Had a fight over something little which turned bigger and he basically told me he's "got a glock in his room if I wanna get serious."
Dude is getting annoying af and projects his insecurities on me mostly. Also snoops on my computer too. I live in a cheap student housing

Faaaaaaaark! And you yanks and your guns too, fuck I'm nervous writing this lol

I guess I would do what my grand dad always said in these type situations, hit first! No don't do that lol when dealing with guns!

Time to leave I reckon champ...........too much energy you already wasting on this fellow, not worth it.

Unfortunately there a some really angry,nasty,scary people in this world, all because they hated being born!

#7 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:47 AM

Check your housing contract to see if firearms are allowed on the landlord's property. If not, then file a complaint with your landlord and they will take care of it. If he refuses, he is in violation of the housing contract and may be evicted. Also may not be a bad idea to have a talk with local LE about the situation if you think this guy is serious. If your concerned about your computer, look into some basic encryption software for any sensitive info you have on there or encrypt your entire drive.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#8 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

Faaaaaaaark! And you yanks and your guns too, fuck I'm nervous writing this lol

I guess I would do what my grand dad always said in these type situations, hit first! No don't do that lol when dealing with guns!

Time to leave I reckon champ...........too much energy you already wasting on this fellow, not worth it.

Unfortunately there a some really angry,nasty,scary people in this world, all because they hated being born!

I think this is what I will do. Tired of watching for a gun every time I walk in the door. Just sucks because it's 300 to break the lease.
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#9 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

Check your housing contract to see if firearms are allowed on the landlord's property. If not, then file a complaint with your landlord and they will take care of it. If he refuses, he is in violation of the housing contract and may be evicted. Also may not be a bad idea to have a talk with local LE about the situation if you think this guy is serious. If your concerned about your computer, look into some basic encryption software for any sensitive info you have on there or encrypt your entire drive.

I had it password protected but somehow he got access but I changed all my passwords and gmail has that cool feature where you can monitor IP activity.

If I go the LE route then I have to worry about what he'll do if he gets evicted or jailed know what I mean?
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#10 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:58 AM

Don't cry on a message board about it.  Report it to the police. You're going to find out really quickly if this guy is full of shit or not.

He probably is and odds are you'll see him cry about it.  Cops are taking this kind of shit seriously these days dude.  

• Looseunitwa and Triton_ like this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#11 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:28 AM

Most puzzy's have to use guns.

• brymaster likes this

#12 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:28 AM

Don't cry on a message board about it. Report it to the police. You're going to find out really quickly if this guy is full of shit or not.

He probably is and odds are you'll see him cry about it. Cops are taking this kind of shit seriously these days dude.

He is unstable and autistic. He could be full of shit but he's been convicted twice already of drug use and something else. Maybe domestic violence.
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#13 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

If you use windows turn on bitlocker encryption. Is you use a Mac turn on FileVault.

I work in IT and a password never stops me UNLESS one of these two things is also on...

And go into the police station and file a report.
  • frank thomas, Looseunitwa and Triton_ like this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#14 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

Don't cry on a message board about it.

Is this not the "Cry" section?
Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#15 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

The only death threats I've gotten were from women after sex. If I tell about it, it will never happen again and they'll kill me.

I told everyone I could and they still came back for more
  • Majora23, Looseunitwa and Triton_ like this

#16 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

Several months ago a buddy of mine asked if I would listen to an open line on his phone, while he talked to his wife. He called me on his cell prior to walking in the house, and then left the phone on, placed in his pocket. So, while he walked into the house - I was just listening.

Yes, this was really weird and I felt totally uncomfortable doing this, but he had a specific reason. I've known him for about 25 years, so I obliged - thinking he must have good reason. He did.

This man's wife is, in my opinion, either bi-polar or borderline psychotic. At minimum, she has a very hardened heart towards my buddy and repeatedly blames her husband (of 30 years) for every transgression, bad decision, mistake and angry outburst that has ever occurred since they met. A few of the items on her highlight reel occurred when he was 18 years old (and prior to their marriage), and even though he is now 50 years old - he routinely has them (and everything else) thrown in his face. She is vicious.

About two years ago she kicked him out of the house. Since that time she has been obsessing that he had some sort of "emotional affair" (a term I truly despise). I trust him when he says he did not - as he has been square with me about everything we've ever discussed for as long as I have known him. By obsessing, I mean she added that to her highlight reel of things to bring up for no reason, mostly in order to win an argument or if she is feeling the least bit of work-related stress or any intimidation or feelings of inadequacy (by life factors, not my buddy). These things usually happen on the order of twice a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. She is, in no uncertain terms, a control freak. As to his alleged affair, she routinely shrieks at him: "You've destroyed our marriage vows". I cannot imagine how un-nerving that must be after 2 years, and knowing she has conjured up the entire thing (and allow her mind to run rampant).

On the night he asked me to listen, it was after she had been on a huge tirade that began mid-week - continued throughout the weekend - and continued for several more days. Earlier that day he had been peppered with one irrational text message after another. He was afraid (probably not the right word) of what she would do or allege he did to her upon his arrival.

During a 16 minute call - she threatened to kill him 6 times. These were not little jokes (you know, something like "you better not look at another woman or I'll kill you") - no -- these were hate-filled threats, I almost envisioned her foaming at the mouth. Really.

I have never heard things like that said, and have never heard anything being said with that degree to venom.

I will never forget that.

Adding to the situation, she portrays herself as a meek and mild person who has a strong faith life. In reality, she is a hair-trigger borderline lunatic insistent on verbally castrating this guy at any whim.

I am very thankful she is someone else's problem/wife.
  • RoadBlocK, frank thomas, Looseunitwa and 2 others like this

#17 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

Is this not the "Cry" section?

Still dumb dude.  You have a person making death threats and your way of handling it is posting about it on a message board?

Either 1. They're serious and he needs to take serious action or 2.  They aren't serious and this is a bunch of drama over nothing.

Assuming it's serious (which is what I would do) I would be spending my time at a police station filing a report and getting, at the very least, an order of protection against the guy.  Not talking about it on a forum. 

Don't get me wrong on this..  I think it's silly because I'd be taking legitimate action to protect myself. 

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#18 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

The only death threats I've gotten were from women after sex. If I tell about it, it will never happen again and they'll kill me.

I told everyone I could and they still came back for more

Funny how that works lol

Several months ago a buddy of mine asked if I would listen to an open line of his phone, while he talked to his wife. He called me on his cell prior to walking in the house, and then left the phone on, placed in his pocket. So, while he walked into the house - I was just listening.

Yes, this was really weird and I felt totally uncomfortable doing this, but he had a specific reason. I've known him for about 25 years, so I obliged - thinking he must have good reason. He did.

This man's wife is, in my opinion, either bi-polar or borderline psychotic. At minimum, she has a very hardened heart towards my buddy and repeatedly blames her husband (of 30 years) for every transgression, bad decision, mistake and angry outburst that has ever occurred since they met. A few of the items on her highlight reel occurred when he was 18 years old (and prior to their marriage), and even though he is now 50 years old - he routinely has them (and everything else) thrown in his face. She is vicious.

About two years ago she kicked him out of the house. Since that time she has been obsessing that he had some sort of "emotional affair" (a term I truly despise). I trust him when he says he did not - as he has been square with me for as long as I have known himBy obsessing, I mean she added that to her highlight reel of things to bring up for no reason, mostly in order to win an argument or if she is feeling the least bit or stress or intimidation (by life factors, not my buddy). These things usually happen on the order of twice a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. She is, in no uncertain terms, a control freak.

On the night he asked me to listen, it was after a huge tirade that had lasted several days and after a day of being peppered with irrational text messages. He was afraid (probably not the right word) of what she would do or allege he did to her upon his arrival.

During a 16 minute call - she threatened to kill his 6 times. These were not little jokes - these were hate-filled threats. I have never heard things like that said, and have never heard anything being said with that degree to venom.

I will never forget that.

Adding to the situation, she portrays herself as a meek and mild person who has a strong faith life. In reality, she is a hair-trigger borderline lunatic insistent on verbally castrating this guy at any whim.

I seem to get a lot of verbal hate from bigger/ugly women. They can be vile.
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#19 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

Why are you acting scared of this guy? Call the cops and your done. It is illegal to make a death threat in Texas.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#20 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:41 AM

Still dumb dude. You have a person making death threats and your way of handling it is posting about it on a message board?

Either 1. They're serious and he needs to take serious action or 2. They aren't serious and this is a bunch of drama over nothing.

Assuming it's serious (which is what I would do) I would be spending my time at a police station filing a report and getting, at the very least, an order of protection against the guy. Not talking about it on a forum.

Don't get me wrong on this.. I think it's silly because I'd be taking legitimate action to protect myself.

Yes a police report I have considered but I am living in a place where we have armed robberies and gunshots at the pool area. And no I was not aware how bad it was when I signed the lease
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#21 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

This made me laugh my ass off. Sometimes the truth is hilarious (well, for some).

• AllNatural likes this

#22 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

Still dumb dude. You have a person making death threats and your way of handling it is posting about it on a message board?

Either 1. They're serious and he needs to take serious action or 2. They aren't serious and this is a bunch of drama over nothing.

Assuming it's serious (which is what I would do) I would be spending my time at a police station filing a report and getting, at the very least, an order of protection against the guy. Not talking about it on a forum.

Don't get me wrong on this.. I think it's silly because I'd be taking legitimate action to protect myself.

Why so serious? Lol
Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#23 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

This made me laugh my ass off. Sometimes the truth is hilarious (well, for some).

After the nightmare that was my first wife, I am thankful for my current wife in ways that would not have been possible -- absent #1 being such a narcissist.

I wish my buddy did not have to deal with his wife - she accepts no responsibility for anything - and makes everything his fault. She is like a hydrant-sniffing dog in the ways she pursues things to accuse and blame him of.

No thanks - not even the wildest sex on the planet makes that a good deal.
  • labelhunter, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this

#24 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

Why are you acting scared of this guy? Call the cops and your done. It is illegal to make a death threat in Texas.

Just afraid I could get shot, not afraid to admit it. There's still some shit I want to do, but it's looking like i'll break the contract in a few months
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#25 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

If you have a legitimate concern, then getting a temporary restraining order is enough-enough to do - and it sure beats being able to go to a Halloween party dressed like a piece of Swiss Cheese.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users