Death Threats

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

Check your housing contract to see if firearms are allowed on the landlord's property. If not, then file a complaint with your landlord and they will take care of it. If he refuses, he is in violation of the housing contract and may be evicted. Also may not be a bad idea to have a talk with local LE about the situation if you think this guy is serious. If your concerned about your computer, look into some basic encryption software for any sensitive info you have on there or encrypt your entire drive.

There's also key logging software you can install on your own computer that will monitor the directories and such so you can get an idea what he's trying to do

#27 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:41 PM

Just afraid I could get shot from a borderline lunatic, not afraid to admit it. There's still some shit I want to do, but it's looking like i'll break the contract in a few months

300 dollars is nothing to break a contract for housing, talk to your family and tell them what's going on to help you get out of there ASAP, even if the cops move him out (which they would never do) I would be fearful everyday of him coming back to retaliate

#28 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

There's also key logging software you can install ....

If only Gerard B. Finneran had been using logging software .....
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#29 nanaz

nanaz

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

Just afraid I could get shot from a borderline lunatic, not afraid to admit it. There's still some shit I want to do, but it's looking like i'll break the contract in a few months

If you plan on breaking the contract why wait a couple months??
Do it asap..

Also maybe have a heart to heart with your landlord. They might be understanding.

#30 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:00 AM

There's also key logging software you can install on your own computer that will monitor the directories and such so you can get an idea what he's trying to do

Collecting shit on me.

300 dollars is nothing to break a contract for housing, talk to your family and tell them what's going on to help you get out of there ASAP, even if the cops move him out (which they would never do) I would be fearful everyday of him coming back to retaliate

Sounds like you've been through something similar
Contributor @ www.totalflexblog.com
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#31 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:06 AM

A roommate (1 of 4). Had a fight over something little which turned bigger and he basically told me he's "got a glock in his room if I wanna get serious."

Dude is getting annoying af and projects his insecurities on me mostly. Also snoops on my computer too. I live in a cheap student housing

take his gun when he is out.

Are you allowed guns in student accommodation?

I've had a few hundred (don't ask), they become funny after a while, but then very few people over here have guns, mainly knives. Fuckem.

• brymaster likes this

#32 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:58 AM

Fuck champ......like me said before, you yanks and guns and mental instabilities lol

Here is oz we just smaxk the fuk out of each other lol. If a guy Sid that to us, we would visit his bedroom and fuk him till the clock came out of his eyeball lol

But in all srs champ, I'll send u the $300 and get out............its just NOT worth all this worry, truly!
  • brymaster likes this

#33 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:16 AM

take his gun when he is out.
Are you allowed guns in student accommodation?

I've had a few hundred (don't ask), they become funny after a while, but then very few people over here have guns, mainly knives. Fuckem.

Doubtful with the amount of crime here, and even if so he has no license to bear it

Fuck champ......like me said before, you yanks and guns and mental instabilities lol
Here is oz we just smaxk the fuk out of each other lol. If a guy Sid that to us, we would visit his bedroom and fuk him till the clock came out of his eyeball lol
But in all srs champ, I'll send u the $300 and get out............its just NOT worth all this worry, truly!

Yes the number of shootings you hear about here is ridiculous. Can't fight him either because if the cops are called then I have assault or domestic on my record no matter what. If you engage in a fight these days I don't know if you can claim any self defense because you were a participant.
  • Triton_ likes this
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#34 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:32 AM

Over here the threat of assault is treated the same as assault, in that you can defend yourself. Someone threatens you you can take action.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#35 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

I am going to email you a love letter, and include some nudes of me holding an AK47.  I'll have my wife draw some nice Russian prison tattoos on me first.

Casually leave it open next time you leave the house.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#36 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:23 PM

Well, if your putting them out there, can I has sum nudz
  • Triton_ likes this

#37 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:59 PM

I am going to email you a love letter, and include some nudes of me holding an AK47. I'll have my wife draw some nice Russian prison tattoos on me first.

I had a feeling it was you http://www.guns.com/...rs-best-friend/

Pm box cleared
  • sinewave3 likes this
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#38 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

Collecting shit on me.

Sounds like you've been through something similar

Military town, moved to a really nice/affordable area.... Ended up the place was constantly being broken into during the day while the entire neighborhood was at work, they stole all kinds of firearms and electronics... My house was broken into 2 times (young and broke, didn't have the funds for security system, ended up just breaking the lease with help from family... Was $2000 dollars later). Anyways, the story from the neighbors of people trying to break in while they were home and people knocking on my windows in the middle of the night to see if I was home was enough.
  • brymaster likes this

#39 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

Does the guy have a drink cart in the house?

The precedent has been set.
  • Looseunitwa and staytrue82 like this

#40 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:03 AM

I am going to email you a love letter, and include some nudes of me holding an AK47.  I'll have my wife draw some nice Russian prison tattoos on me first.

This is the perfect solution................100%!

And Doc can you send me one too, signed in seman to Loose? Will pay if need be!

#41 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:22 AM

^ no, free nudz for all

#42 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:15 PM

hJB2P0O.jpg
  • Triton_ likes this
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#43 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

Someone appears to have broken her neck.

#44 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Someone appears to have broken her neck.

i bet it was the autistic roommate with the anger problem.

#45 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

I don't suppose she was a Flight Attendant and this was the result of her having been man-handled by some booze-starved international traveler?
  • BrianP0523 likes this

#46 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

He's just another typical punk.   

Too pussy he has to use a gun, not enough balls to fight like a man.

This is the problem with room-mates. If the rest of your room-mates aren't on the same page the best idea would be to relocate your living situation. Punks aren't worth the time. 

Police report isn't going to do nothing but add fuel to the fire if he's as hot headed as he seems to come off as. In that case might as well go with the ol 'revenge is served best on a cold plate' ideology. 

As far as passwords go, for secure ones, it should be at least 20 characters and include both upper and lower case letters as well as symbols.

Make sure your router is not set to its default password as they come with this feature right out the box.

At the end of the day he's not worth it. People like him don't even need to wait for karma to come around. They tend to be their own worst enemy.

Cheers mate.

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users