• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:02 PM

I know that there have been many of you that have been asking this question pretty much the whole 2015 year. I have literally only popped in on a few occasions and addressed a few posts and barely even responding to my PMs. Many of you even feel like I have given up on this forum but that is far from the truth. I don’t know if it has ever been explained from me personally so that members could understand and relate to what was preventing me from being the same old BA that they remembered and had grown to love……..

Sure, we have given several updates on what has been going on over the last year and what I have been dealing with and Nostrum has been great at giving the members the latest info but what has been missing is my presence here and everything that the members look forward to when I come here and talk about what is coming next. A lot of people have been wondering why I haven't been posting and it wasn't until one of our marketing reps came back to me last week and told me he was talking to some guys at his gym about PHF and they knew exactly who I was and how much they used to love coming to this forum and seeing my posts and how I would bring the hammer down and talk about all the innovative products I was working on and that made me feel bad that I have spent so much time away from this forum.

I feel like it is time that I come and tell my members exactly what I have been struggling with and start bringing some life and hope back to this forum. I worked too damn hard on building this forum and my reputation here and of any business that I have been involved with to just let it all get taken away without a fight. The very fact that I am willing to fight back and still come up with many new and exciting products despite what roadblocks get put in our way is the reason why so many of you come to this board and respect what I have to say, so I am here today to explain what I have been doing and why I haven't been as active in 2015. It wasn't just the products that were lost with the bill passing at the end of 2014, or the troubles we had due to staff or merchant processing companies or even the loss of my sister that really prevented me from coming back to the forum.

The thing that I pride myself on the most is being able to bring out innovative new products and sure the bill getting passed had its impact on new product development but it sure the hell didn't stop my plans and it wouldn’t have even slowed me down. I was used to being able to add new products regularly but the sudden loss of available funds due to discontinuing so many of our top selling products, the new retail store opening right after the ban (which also took most of my available time), our merchant account was closed because dietary supplements were now being classified as high risk and then the new high risk merchant processor
held funds nearly the whole month of august (pending cite inspection of our warehouse) …….these where the real reasons I couldn’t come out with new products like I had planned and promised. The other issues we faced this year …..issues with staff or changes in warehouse operations ….these all required even more of my time to be sure that every issue was corrected and assure there wouldn’t be the same issues ever again. We have had to put many new product additions and most of our expansion plans on hold because there were just too many things that needed hands on attention at my warehouse locations and I had to step in and correct many of them hands on which also was putting more and more of my plans on hold.

More recently we have finally gotten to a point to where we were ready to introduce Trestonon-250 and even better the whole New Platinum Series and we had just gotten started designing the new box and label series when I got an email from our supplier in response to our newest trestolone re-order.  Now we are getting hit with the news that they are relocating their chemical lab and no new orders will be able to ship for 2-3 months. In case any of you were wondering why we added Trestonon-250 to the Pure Oils website but never even announced it on the forums or in our broadcast email, well this is the reason why. We sold so much of the trestolone decanoate when we put it back in stock that we only had enough raws left to make about 300 bottles of Trestonon-250 but we put in the new order for trestolone decanoate and acetate in enough time only to receive the news that all orders would be delayed. Before we could even announce Trestonon-250 for sale we sold out of all 300 bottles in a little over a week and we now have a considerable delay before we can get more raw materials.

Our source gave us a projection of 2-3 months before they would be able to resume operations and complete our order. The sudden change in the status of their lab operations have put a hold on our plans to release many new blends that were a part of the new Platinum Series and we will most likely be out of stock of all Trestolone Esters (when we run out of the remaining stock of Trestolone Phenylpropionate and the Phenyl-Ace) for the next few months while our supplier relocates their chemical lab.

I know in the news there recently have been several large scale accidents and explosions associated with chemical labs in China and several thousand people died causing a lot of contraversy. We do not know for certain if this is the reason for the abrupt closure and we were not given many details other than that they are relocating (if possible). The area officials where they were located gave them an order to close their facility a few weeks ago and told that there were environmental hazard restrictions now in place but we have been assured that they will reopen and resume taking orders but unfortunately we didn't receive notice in time to order at least a few more KG of the Trestolone esters to hold us over until they can start production again.

I have already locked in a quote from another supplier that we have been with for years so we will have more news about the status of the Platinum Series and even though we will have a little bit of a wait on the restock for Trestonon-250, I would be interested in what feedback we see from the lucky 300 and again I wanted to come here and let all the members know that I will be around the forum a lot more in the months to come. I still have a lot on my plate with the day to day operations at the warehouses and retail store which I am now visiting daily to be sure that everything is operating up to my standards.

• paintrainTC, 00S4boy and Majora23 like this

#2 ironranger

ironranger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:14 PM

I think most loyal people on this forum understand that you have had a challenging 12 months, and support you 100%.

You are innovative, and hard working, and soon things will turn for the better. Best of luck...Ironranger

• frank thomas likes this

#3 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:40 PM

Sucks to hear man. Hope things start turning around for you. I like I'm sure many others will be sticking around regardless of the wait.

As for the 250, my super hamster loves it. More trest per ml is always good for it.

#4 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

Don't know how I missed this. We've had a challenging 12 months here too. It will get better 

• ironranger likes this

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users