- - - - -

Rad-140

34 replies to this topic

#26 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

You should report that or something. I don't know what you'd do, maybe write an anonymous letter to the editor of a local paper or something.  

i wish but i dont want to put negative light on the supplement industry more than it already has.

• spinyvegeta and BrianP0523 like this

#27 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

i wish but i dont want to put negative light on the supplement industry more than it already has.

I don't think you could do much more damage then what's already been done. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#28 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:44 PM

I don't think you could do much more damage then what's already been done.

I know that once they took the strong orals away and banned them a lot of the college kids shrunk up for some strange reason.

#29 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:01 PM

You should report that or something. I don't know what you'd do, maybe write an anonymous letter to the editor of a local paper or something.

Yeah, Call the cops and say steroids are bad.
  • spinyvegeta likes this

#30 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:43 PM

I know of convenience stores that sell cigs and booze to kids too...................................I put all this pieces of shit in the same category. Make no mistake I think adults should have access to anything they want as long as it is not infringing on the rights of another. People selling drugs to kids is never right and so shortsighted.  

Ditto this.

#31 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,465 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:54 AM

Pushing sarms to high schools sounds illegal as fuck. Research chem can be sold to an 18+ that's a senior in high school. If they not then that supplement store if gets caught will get fucked. Selling research chemicals to minors.

#32 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

Pushing sarms to high schools sounds illegal as fuck. Research chem can be sold to an 18+ that's a senior in high school. If they not then that supplement store if gets caught will get fucked. Selling research chemicals to minors.

IF IF IF, it was labeled as an RC. If it was in a supplement bottle, labeled as a supplement and the store obtained it from a regular supplement distributor then the store would in all likelihood only get some bad press at worst. Now if a supp store is selling RC's, labeled as such, that is a whole nother can of worms and a really really bad idea IMO. 

#33 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,465 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

Gotta be 18 or older to buy it, most high school don't fall into the category.

#34 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

seniors?

#35 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,465 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:24 PM

Not all are 18. I turned 18 in college lol some of my friends end of senior year. I doubt they are actually checking age though. I've never been IDed at an supplement store in my life even I was like 13. A friend of mine bought a PH back in freshman year of high school. I think he was 14 at the time, pretty sure it was hdrol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users