• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

Bum Pity Bump

It tested as epiandrosterone. He's still working on it. So, here we are. Are we seeing legit androsterone entering the market or we still the unicorn? Time to renew PA's contract around here.

PA and I spoke regarding the IML version.   He agreed to test it for free.  I relayed that info and his address to IML who agreed to send him a sealed bottle to test once it is released.

It began shipping yesterday..finally.  So now it will simply go down to IML sending PA that bottle and them releasing the info.

To my knowledge, IML already has a test that has confirmed it, yet, I have not seen it "yet".   Randro is still rolling out as we speak.  Time will tell.

• paintrainTC likes this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#27 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:19 PM

Bum Pity Bump

It tested as epiandrosterone. He's still working on it. So, here we are. Are we seeing legit androsterone entering the market or we still the unicorn? Time to renew PA's contract around here.

So is the SoCal-nutrition adrosterone legit?

PA tested our first batch and it came back as epiandrosterone...we're still fighting with the supplier about that.  Epiandro is a fraction of the price of androsterone

We've had another batch tested at another lab, same result.  

have a sample coming from a supplier and having it tested in the next week(ish).  

So, yes...it will be legit, once we find a source that comes through.

• paintrainTC and Wesleyinman like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#28 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

I know you'll get some desolrob eventually, you are very persistent. And you know I'll be all over that bulk style for my topical needs. My main curiosity right now is IML's version. I want to see what PA has to say, because in PA I trust.
  • delsolrob likes this

#29 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:41 PM

Not to sound like an asshole.  But, IMO, with all the fake stuff out there why couldn't IML send PA a bottle of this to test before they released it for sale? 

I feel like this is actually never going to happen at this point.  The "it's up to IML" thing seems like this is going to be a promise just forgotten and it'll be "you can count on us we tested it ourselves". 

Hope I'm wrong.  Not going to buy the stuff until PA gets to test it.  Period. 

#30 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

You have a very valid point dacookiemonsta. I see it in a different way. I do believe IML will send a bottle to PA to test. If it comes out androsterone, they will release it. If it comes out as epiandrosterone, they probably won't say much and say the independent testing they did says androsterone. Worst case scenario is its epiandrosterone at double dosage what super epiandro is and priced a little higher. It's still a win win either way.

#31 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:02 PM

PA hasn't received anything from IML yet to test.

#32 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

PA hasn't received anything from IML yet to test.

Yes PA and I spoke last night.  And I also spoke to IML last night.

I have given them P.A's address and they said they are going to send him one.  Really I am in the middle and should not be.  I simply aligned it, so that the truth can be revealed.

Ask PA..I know for a fact that IML has had him test products for them previously.  I don't feel that they are hiding or dodging. I just can tell you Randro literally began shipping Weds of the past week.  It's been 2 business days and 2 weekend days and I am hearing pressure daily about this LOL

I've done all that I can and now it's a simple waiting game.  When I hear anything I will let everyone know.

#33 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Yes PA and I spoke last night.  And I also spoke to IML last night.

I have given them P.A's address and they said they are going to send him one.  Really I am in the middle and should not be.  I simply aligned it, so that the truth can be revealed.

Ask PA..I know for a fact that IML has had him test products for them previously.  I don't feel that they are hiding or dodging. I just can tell you Randro literally began shipping Weds of the past week.  It's been 2 business days and 2 weekend days and I am hearing pressure daily about this LOL

I've done all that I can and now it's a simple waiting game.  When I hear anything I will let everyone know.

Sorry Wes.  Not trying to shoot the messenger here.  You're a good dude and passionate and believe in this and are just trying to help connect the dots for everybody to get on the same page and run what should be a kick butt compound.  I realize that. 

Getting in the middle of situations like this stinks and you've done what you can. We all know that.  So let me stress my words weren't directed at you just to you if that makes sense sir. 

• Wesleyinman likes this

#34 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:23 PM

Sorry Wes.  Not trying to shoot the messenger here.  You're a good dude and passionate and believe in this and are just trying to help connect the dots for everybody to get on the same page and run what should be a kick butt compound.  I realize that. 

Getting in the middle of situations like this stinks and you've done what you can. We all know that.  So let me stress my words weren't directed at you just to you if that makes sense sir. 

Ty for the kind words, but I actually mean off this forum.  You guys are always awesome, respectful and polite.

I'm talking on FB and my forum, I get asked daily when the labs are ready for the past several weeks.

It's my own fault though for trying to help LOL!

#35 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:10 AM

Any update? It should only take a few days to send a product to test and get the results.

#36 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:20 AM

Any update? It should only take a few days to send a product to test and get the results.

No but when it does I will post the results on the Randro thread i created.

I don't mind asking PA if he got the product yet later today too.

#37 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

Thanks Wes. On a side note, is UOJ still available for sale? Or coming back soon? I never got to try it and I'm in the market for a new preworkout to try.

#38 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 919 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

P.A's test came back inconclusive.  He cannot rule out that it is not Androsterone.  Please stay tuned until tonight.

I will post exactly what this means, and exactly what he said with some more info.  I'm tight for time until later tonight.

Thanx PHF!

#39 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for the update

#40 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:31 PM

Eager beaver here

#41 cubs1987

cubs1987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

Eager beaver here

this. Looking forward to the info and picking some up

#42 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:43 PM

i just started taking 3a androsterone 2 days ago @ 300mg a day. so far i have not noticed anything. brand is focused nutrition. product is andro elite

#43 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:44 PM

i plan on running it for 20 days

#44 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:24 PM

i just started taking 3a androsterone 2 days ago @ 300mg a day. so far i have not noticed anything. brand is focused nutrition. product is andro elite

You should really ask mom and dad before using the internet.
  • lanky 1 likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#45 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

has been 5 days, have not noted any overt anabolism or cns effect

#46 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

Progainz.com has legitimate epiandro and androsterone by the gram!

Ah, you say you have the unicorn. Prove it. Let's see your legitimate lab tests.

#47 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:01 AM

Ah, you say you have the unicorn. Prove it. Let's see your legitimate lab tests.

They spelled gainz with a z bro. That's all the proof I need. 

• SpiderJerusalem, delsolrob and paintrainTC like this

Bring Ment back please. 

#48 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:03 AM

They spelled gainz with a z bro. That's all the proof I need.

Alpha Gainz is legit, backed by lab tests by PA.
  • Nostrum and delsolrob like this

#49 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

^ This

#50 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

Sounds great. I've never really had much interest in Andros though. 

• testosteronet likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users