Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:33 AM

Thanks

#27 OneBigPump

OneBigPump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:08 AM

No problem. I figured I would help out since im sure im not the only guy on here who works 3rd shift. Life can be a weird bitch on weekends/days off..

#28 trayhawk23

trayhawk23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:46 AM

I'll detail my history with Modafinil/provigil later in this post.

Yet I wanted to say as many seem interested, that I know of a plethora of USA and overseas vendors I've worked with for years who are great. Typically they send you sun pharma modalert, which feels the exact same as Modafinil. Some are on the darknetmarket markets if you're familiar with those. They're local so literally I ran out Thursday ordered and had it by Saturday.

So PLEASE Feel free to PM me and I can offer some other sources. Again some are on the tor market - the USA vendors - so if you're weary of that I've had 100% success rate with several uk vendors whom I've used literally for years no scams but uk British pounds make them somewhat though not extremely pricey and they deliver in 7-9 days.

Provigilshop is another us vendor BUT they come in capsules and they can claim all they want that their the same. I have enough experience to know they're not.

I've been taking provigil/Modafinil prescribed for over 5 years for depression, which its written off label for and can only be taken if in concert with an approved med for depression. I take Nardil (phenelzine) which covers that- a non specific MAO inhibitor.

I've suffered through depression, anxiety, social anxiety, suicidal thoughts since was 15 (now 37). I was driven to find something that helped, went through various GOOD counsellors, psychiatrists, and a myriad of different meds not to mention hypnotherapy and shock treatment.

I tried nuvigil, which basically provigil now generic thank god for Modafinil has a short and long acting isomer. When Cephalon, who owned the rights to provigil, patent ran out they created nuvigil, just containing the long acting isomer. A nightmare for me. My shrink asked me to try provigil yet knowing the similarities to nuvigil, I was against it. 200mg a day - nothing. 400mg - nada. I didn't see the point in going up as 400mg was a huge dosage. Yet I obliged and bingo 600mg is the best mood enhancer, anti depressant I've ever taken.

It has moderate Abuse potential but not like Adderall, or Ritalin. I've been prescribed a hefty dose 0f 600mb a day since January 2011. I don't take days off and no,tolerance though I'm diagnosed as an extremely fast metabolizer this the need.

Problem is my insurance co. only covers half that per month -$1700 out of pocket for the other half.

So I've been using and seeking out "alternative" sources yet don't feel any moral problem with simply covering taking what a doctor prescribes.

I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users