• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#1 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

Hey guys, quick question here.

I've got some TD dien (2 bottles) from another company (who's concetration is 75mg/ml) but realized I will need more for a proper run with it. I'm not new to pinning, so should I just grab some Dien ace to go along with it? I was planning on running 2.5mL of the 75mg/mL dien per day.

It seems that for what you get, the Dien ace is priced far better than the TD dien. I'd likely only need 1 (maaaaybe 2) 20mL vial whereas I may need 3-4 more bottles of salvo. That TD dien is unfortunately only 50mg/ml.

I've never ran TD alongside the same compound via IM, so just wondering what people think here. Probably just overthinking it.

#2 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:59 PM

Overthinking, just run the ace towards the end of your cycle if you want to use up your TD.

#3 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:07 PM

That screen name of yours! Lol.

I wouldn't run the two together.  Like Triton said.

#4 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:47 PM

thanks guys

#5 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:53 PM

If you're up for it, turn this thread into your log and keep us posted.

But yes, if you don't mind pinning the ace, it does seem cheaper (but you have to figure in the costs of pins which aren't much).

What protocol would you use with the ace? EOD? ED?

• Looseunitwa likes this

#6 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:06 PM

50-75mg ED for the ace. Planning on running the TD at 2mL now. I'm not sure how that will differ in terms of dose, but I know the ace will be a bit stronger.

This is going to be a real nice run. Got a lot in the works. Thinking about doing the following:

Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol)
0/0/40/40/60/60/60/60

Dienazone
2 mL daily weeks 1-4

Dien Ace

50-75mg/day weeks 5-8

Desoxy test ace/cyp
300-400mg weekly - weeks 1-10

TRT dose of test (120mg weekly, constant) + aromasin (12.5mg eod)

Ipamorelin + MOD GRF 1-29 also in effect.

(nolva + prami/caber always on hand)

I've got equal amounts of DTC & DTA. Deciding what to do with it in here, or if it's needed at all. This is my first run with dien as well as my first time with tr1umph, but I've used DTA/DTA a few times in the past already. I may just keep it out, and keep things to 8 weeks. I'm on TRT as well, so there will be no PCT, which is always nice lol.. Not looking to get too overboard here though as I'm planning something for spring as well (trest + epi most likely).

Btw, this will be a cut/recomp, and I'm about 18%BF right now.

#7 Dblock

Dblock

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:46 PM

What did you think about the DTA/DTC?

#8 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:33 PM

im gaining strength on dnp on 350 of dta 350 dien 250 test. 2500 calories. Draw your own conclusions. Could be dnp water retention helping leverages. Idk
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Pharm grade ancillaries- https://aipctshop.com/?ref=1184

Janoy15 for 15% off at http://straightupkratom.com/

Janoy15 for 15% off at the following enhanced athlete sites-
https://v2.enhancedathlete.com/
https://enhancedchemicals.com/
https://enhancedrx.com/
https://thefertilize....dleaf-control/

#9 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:13 AM

50-75mg ED for the ace. Planning on running the TD at 2mL now. I'm not sure how that will differ in terms of dose, but I know the ace will be a bit stronger.

This is going to be a real nice run. Got a lot in the works. Thinking about doing the following:

0/0/40/40/60/60/60/60

Dienazone
2 mL daily weeks 1-4

Dien Ace

50-75mg/day weeks 5-8

Desoxy test ace/cyp
300-400mg weekly - weeks 1-10

TRT dose of test (120mg weekly, constant) + aromasin (12.5mg eod)

Ipamorelin + MOD GRF 1-29 also in effect.

(nolva + prami/caber always on hand)

I've got equal amounts of DTC & DTA. Deciding what to do with it in here, or if it's needed at all. This is my first run with dien as well as my first time with tr1umph, but I've used DTA/DTA a few times in the past already. I may just keep it out, and keep things to 8 weeks. I'm on TRT as well, so there will be no PCT, which is always nice lol.. Not looking to get too overboard here though as I'm planning something for spring as well (trest + epi most likely).

Btw, this will be a cut/recomp, and I'm about 18%BF right now.

It seems as if you got your shit together. That's a pretty nice run. Keep us posted.

#10 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

That screen name of yours! Lol..

Yup. Lmao

#11 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:43 PM

im gaining strength on dnp on 350 of dta 350 dien 250 test. 2500 calories. Draw your own conclusions. Could be dnp water retention helping leverages. Idk

Any water from the dien? I've heard it can go either way depending mostly on dose

#12 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:46 PM

Got harder, more vascular, gained strength. Was on 600mg/week at maintenance cal's. Only way I've tried it. I'd like to try it with EQ.

#13 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:14 AM

Got harder, more vascular, gained strength. Was on 600mg/week at maintenance cal's. Only way I've tried it. I'd like to try it with EQ.

What else were you running alongside this (if anything)? Any mental sides (mild depression or bad attitude or screwed up outlook on life)? Lol.

#14 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:29 AM

Any water from the dien? I've heard it can go either way depending mostly on dose

Its not really dry nor is it really wet. I've always felt wet or dry was more diet related anyways.
  • CleanSnatch likes this
PHF Rephttp://www.phfsupplements.com<p>

***NEW*** Truenutrition.com discount code:JMS635

#15 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:34 AM

What else were you running alongside this (if anything)? Any mental sides (mild depression or bad attitude or screwed up outlook on life)? Lol.

Nothing bad no. I get a bit edgier / more reactive on most things in general, but nothing that isn't manageable. No bad outlook or anything. Only time that happened to me was when I was completely shutdown once, but I'm on that cruise for life flow now lol

I should mention that I always run a base test dose though with everything.

Edit: ran it solo @600mg/week along with TRT dose of test (120mg/week)

#16 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

I started on 2mL of Dienazone today (for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks of dien ace). I was wanting to run this solo for 3-7 days to see how I react, but I'm really tempted to push this up two weeks and also start Tr1umph today while finishing with 2 weeks of SD. Thoughts?

40/40/60/60/60/60/0/0

Superdrol

0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20

Edit: running / bridging the orals this way now:

40/40/40/60/60/60/60/0

Superdrol

0/0/0/0/0/10/10/20

• frank thomas likes this

#17 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:54 PM

Definitely log your run or at least let us know how it goes.

This would essentially be a modified "spawn" stack.  The original spawn is epi/diendione - killer stack for just about anything.

I would love to see how triumph differs from epi while running alongside dien.

And I agree with the others, don't run the TD and dien ace at the same time, start the dien ace after you finish up the last TD application.  Whatever you're gonna run the ace at, run the TD slightly higher so you get more of an equal dosage from it.  Like if you're going to run the ace at say 75mg/day, run the TD at 100mg because even though salvo is the best TD matrix out, it still isn't going to deliver 100% of the dose.

As for the DTC, I say keep it out for this run.  Dien and triumph is a killer cutting combo as is.  But if you must, I say start it at the end of week 4 and run it for the rest of the cycle duration.  This way you give triumph the time to kick in and will help you better differentiate any side effects you may get.

btw - curious as to why you don't just start dien and triumph at the same time?  why not begin them at the same time?  just personal preference and wanting to ease into everything?

#18 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:27 PM

Definitely log your run or at least let us know how it goes.

This would essentially be a modified "spawn" stack.  The original spawn is epi/diendione - killer stack for just about anything.

I would love to see how triumph differs from epi while running alongside dien.

And I agree with the others, don't run the TD and dien ace at the same time, start the dien ace after you finish up the last TD application.  Whatever you're gonna run the ace at, run the TD slightly higher so you get more of an equal dosage from it.  Like if you're going to run the ace at say 75mg/day, run the TD at 100mg because even though salvo is the best TD matrix out, it still isn't going to deliver 100% of the dose.

As for the DTC, I say keep it out for this run.  Dien and triumph is a killer cutting combo as is.  But if you must, I say start it at the end of week 4 and run it for the rest of the cycle duration.  This way you give triumph the time to kick in and will help you better differentiate any side effects you may get.

btw - curious as to why you don't just start dien and triumph at the same time?  why not begin them at the same time?  just personal preference and wanting to ease into everything?

You must've missed some posts lower down in the thread, but that's ok, I'll bring you up to speed :)

I started 2mL (150mg) per day of the TD dien (for 4 weeks), also started 40mg of Tr1iumph (to be used at 40mg/day for 3 weeks, then bumping to 60mg). Just started today. I will be using 75mg/day of dien ace once the TD runs out, and will run that for 4 more weeks, along with 60mg/day of Tr1iumph. I will also be using SD in the final 3 weeks @ 10/10/20

Taking a TRT dose of test @ 120mg/week as well.

#19 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:53 AM

Nothing bad no. I get a bit edgier / more reactive on most things in general, but nothing that isn't manageable. No bad outlook or anything. Only time that happened to me was when I was completely shutdown once, but I'm on that cruise for life flow now lol

I should mention that I always run a base test dose though with everything.

Edit: ran it solo @600mg/week along with TRT dose of test (120mg/week)

Yeah, same here - it made me edgier/irritable and quick-tempered as well. Thanks for the feedback.

#20 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:24 AM

Yeah, same here - it made me edgier/irritable and quick-tempered as well. Thanks for the feedback.

Anytime. Trest ace made me far more edgier though I found. I have never run tren before, but trest felt clost to what I hear tren does to people. I tend to be a bit quick-tempered in general though, well I mostly lack patience and it stems around that, but when I'm on it is magnified. Definitely managable though because I know what to expect.

When I was taking that high dose of DTC, the 2nd time around with it, I ran lithium orotate alongside it and felt fine for the most part. This time around, I know that the dien and tr1iumph will cause lethargy (and likely some aggression/edginess) so I've got stablon (tianeptine) that I'm taking alongside it. Keeps my mood UP, energy UP, anxiety at 0, and don't feel edgy at all.

#21 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:50 AM

I guess I may as well run a log. I'm not sure if you guys are interested more in the daily effects or if you'd like to see my training in here as well.

Today is day 2 (Week 1). I've been cutting very slowly before this, went down 10lbs since August. Was training WS4SBIII (powerbuilding) and was just eating maintenance cals, but I've recently changed this by adding in a lot of giant sets/supersets and a couple crossfit clases per week. Cut carbs down a lot, and am only eating them peri-workout. I train at night, so I guess I am carb-backloading although I do get in some carbs during the day too, just not more than about 30-40g. I'm getting 40-100g more in the evening around my workouts.

Last night my appetite seemed to surge. Not sure if it's from the dien/tr1iumph or from the change in training.

Anyhow, I'll try to find a more structured way to make updates in here :D

#22 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:53 PM

Started my peptides today, 100mcg of each in morning, and once at night. Will move up to 3x a day pretty soon.

Stuff seems legit, felt a bit of a warm flush afterwards.

Have to skip my workout tonight and just do core work. Been using my TENS unit on my right upper trap all day while working from home. Should be better by tomorrow for some benching.

#23 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for logging this, I am very intrigued!

IMO include as much detail as in reasonably enjoyable for you. I found that tracking workouts in my logs definitely helps me to advance and keep the intensity up fwiw. 

#24 CleanSnatch

CleanSnatch

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for logging this, I am very intrigued!

IMO include as much detail as in reasonably enjoyable for you. I found that tracking workouts in my logs definitely helps me to advance and keep the intensity up fwiw. 

Sure, will do. I'm loggin my workouts on another forum and can paste here as well along with everything I notice from these compounds.

Today is day 3. I have 1 fresh new medium sized zit on my face, but I have already started taking 20mg of accutane daily (started this morning). I find it's a good dose to keep acne at bay while not being hard on the liver. Almost side free at this dose.

By the way. here are my main stats:

37 yrs old

6'2 230 lbs

~18% BF

Training:

Hybrid training for strength, size and speed.

Diet:

A combination of TKD/Carb-backloading, with refeeds when necessary

#25 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

I like looking at your log.
PHF Rephttp://www.phfsupplements.com<p>

***NEW*** Truenutrition.com discount code:JMS635

0 user(s) are reading this topic