Leg Size

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AllNatural

AllNatural

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:50 AM

About two months ago I started training my legs hard again and they've been growing like weeds. I did some math a while back based on a link I found (link below) to calculate my ideal body part sizes. According to the math, my ideal thigh size should be 26.25 inches. A week ago I was at 25.5 cold, probably close to or over 26 inches with a pump. My end goal is to compete in classic physique and I'm not really sure how big judges would expect competitors' legs to be. I still have a lot of work to do on basically every other body part so I'm wondering if I should lighten up on legs and give myself some time to catch everything else up or keep pounding away at them. 

Link:

https://www.t-nation...freakin-awesome

#2 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:44 AM

They don't give a shit in physique. You're wearing swim trunks.... Just make sure you calves have some size. 26 is damn big for physique. Most physique guys I've seen their arms are as big if not bigger than their quads. PRetty fucken funny if you ask me. I'm 5'8'' 200 and my thighs cold are about 26-26.5 with a pump probably 27.5. Want them bigger. My arms are a pathetic 16.5-17 cold....

#3 AllNatural

AllNatural

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:50 AM

They don't give a shit in physique. You're wearing swim trunks.... Just make sure you calves have some size. 26 is damn big for physique. Most physique guys I've seen their arms are as big if not bigger than their quads. PRetty fucken funny if you ask me. I'm 5'8'' 200 and my thighs cold are about 26-26.5 with a pump probably 27.5. Want them bigger. My arms are a pathetic 16.5-17 cold....

That's sad that people competing have legs smaller than their arms...but I'm talking about classic physique not men's physique. Its a new division where legs are part of the judging criteria.

#4 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:41 PM

Interdasting. Then if it is what I think then this class is more to resemble the olds of bodybuilding where cause were more picturesque. So you'd want a good pair of legs nothing over bearing aka the size of your waist or bigger.

#5 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:20 AM

Classis Physique is a new npc class for dudes who dont want to wear board shorts but arent mass monsters. The "arnold physique". I hope physique guys with wheels jump ship and join this new class. Fn tired of going to a show and seeing 200 competitors posing like bitches in seim trunks, and only 7 guys doing real posing in a bikini. (78.477% homo)
  • AllNatural likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users