• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:49 PM

Alright guys this is my first transformation forum so please just bare with me. I'm an offensive line man and i'm 6'2". at the beginning of my cycle last week i was 245 pounds. 7 days ago i started a super dmz 3.0 and msten by blackmaglabs stack. It has been 7 days and i can look in the mirror and notice my arms are bigger and are becoming more defined as well as my traps and my pecs. I definitely am hitting higher reps for the same weight as a couple weeks ago. As i said above i was 245 last week and i just weighed myself this morning after i woke up and im at a solid 249. The only things that i've noticed that can be listed as side effects arnt too bad. For example last night i was having some really bad back pumps. And i dont know if it's in correlation with my stack but lately ive been getting pissed really easily. That might also be a result of me trying to quit chewing tobacco. (I do drink a good 250 ounces of water so losing water from spitting wasn't a problem.) But overall this has been a great stack for me. Ill post updates every 3 days or so from here on out. Will post before and after pictures after my cycle's up. Any questions let me know.

#2 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

using any taurine for those back pumps?

Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#3 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:17 PM

using any taurine for those back pumps?

No But i was thinking about going to pick some up today.

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

They some serious hormones you stacking together OP.

What's your on cycle supports consist of and also your pct?

#5 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:01 PM

They some serious hormones you stacking together OP.

What's your on cycle supports consist of and also your pct?

Currently taking Lecheek cycle armor for on cycle and Forged by transform supplements for post

#6 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:30 PM

Super dmz 3.0 already has msten in it. Your just taking a double dose of msten.

#7 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:35 PM

Lecheck cycle armor is not good enough you need some tudca. Don't drink any alcohol or take acetaminophen. I would stop the additional msten. If you want to cut dmz 3.0 will work but it's really a bulking compound.

#8 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:37 PM

You need tamoxafin for your pct and daa. You can throw your over the counter post cycle in the trash.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#9 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

Currently taking Lecheek cycle armor for on cycle and Forged by transform supplements for post

Arrrrrrrrrr shit, you gonna die OP. Rip!

Non research plus toxic pills plus shit on cycle supps and no serm pct equals DEATH!

#10 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

Non research plus toxic pills plus shit on cycle supps and no serm pct equals DEATH!

You need tamoxafin for your pct and daa. You can throw your over the counter post cycle in the trash.

Lecheck cycle armor is not good enough you need some tudca. Don't drink any alcohol or take acetaminophen. I would stop the additional msten. If you want to cut dmz 3.0 will work but it's really a bulking compound.

thanks guys when i talked to my buddy at a nutrition shop he told me i need to get better cycle support so he gave me his tudca. I will survive boys

#11 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Would it really have been that bad?

#12 tatertot127

tatertot127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

Super dmz 3.0 already has msten in it. Your just taking a double dose of msten.

Yeah i knew that but a buddy of mine took both and it worked better than just dmz

#13 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:32 AM

Would it really have been that bad?

Yup.

Champ you are about to do a cycle of 4 hormones......strong hormones at that. I don't know your age, experience etc.

Your on cycle supps are shite, you need serms for pct.

But I promise you, you have a 95% chance you will feel like shit on this cycle. It will knock the lethargy out of you. Your test levels will plummet, your liver will become toxic. Kidneys upset, BP probs etc etc.

4 hormones too much IMO. Research more champ........well at least consider it.

#14 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 4,036 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:21 AM

When dmz 3.0 came out people actually made jokes about this exact kind of thing happening.

OP if you and your friend dont think the effects/power/results of dmz 3.0 are not sufficient by themself than you clearly have no concept of the other components of weight training/body building and need to go back to the drawing board before you go fucking around with hormonal shit you have no clue about

#15 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

Your gonna need a test base.. ANY test base would be better than nothing, for this run. Like everyone else said; lethargy. If it isnt coming from kidney failure or liver failure it will come from the absolutely obliterated test levels.
Follow your heart? "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

#16 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

Knock it off phegs, you are scaring him. Ive ran 3.0 and extra msten but you do need tudca.

#17 Methylated88

Methylated88

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

So have I. Except extra dmz instead of msten. And the lethargy was intense. Until I added TREST. Lol

#18 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:22 PM

Gains were insane
  • Methylated88 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users