Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Test, Dien And Dmz Lean Gainer With Tkd And Lr3.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

I will start by telling what I'm on and planned changes.

Edit:I should have said I'm 5'8 and 188

1. 600 mgs enanthate per wk
2. 100 mgs dien acetate eod. Will change to 100mgs td dien base ed. Trying to run pump-spray until it's gone.
3. Three more days of 40 mgs of epi ed then will switch to 20 mgs msten.
4. Three days in on DMZ at 32 mgs ed.

I'm using peptides also so gains should be Lean. This is especially true because of the TKD. I had been cutting on my IML Lean Fuel v2 log by doing TKD. Today I added 60 grams preworkout carbs using lr3 at 66 mcgs injected bilaterally in the delts. I was back in ketosis shortly after workout. Wondering if I ever came out. Cool stuff!

kinda heavy on orals, don't usually go more than 6 wks but wanted to get a gainer in before cutting in spring. I'm still deciding on cruising or coming off. I'm getting older and it's rough going back N forth on gains.

Did chest bis & tris today. Strength is little better already. Partly because of ramping up carbs for the last 4 days plus the DMZ might have kicked in some and weight is already up a bit. Also take huperzine and it has a quite cholinergic effect so drive and aggression is good. That will get even better with msten because it's very androgenic.
  • staytrue82 likes this

#2 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

Should say the cutter I was on started with 600 mgs test and 300 mgs dien acetate. The dien ace was too wet so I switched to the epistane. Got pretty cut on that. Abs were almost in. I added in some low dose arimistane this time to keep water down a bit.

#3 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:36 AM

In on this man.
  • seabiscuit hogg likes this

#4 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:09 AM

Definitely curious!

#5 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

Bear with me you guys. I know what I'm going to do but just kinda took off before outlining it. I was one of the guys shuttling carbs with IGF-1 when this stuff first came out. We mostly used DES then because it was short acting. A lot of ppl thought the LR3 might hinder GH pulses from peptides. I've played around with the LR3 a lot and don't believe it hinders the peps.

II reconstituted it with 1.5 mls of acetic acid. That makes 10 tics = 66 mcgs. I will be doing bilateral injects with 5 tics each side. It does seem to help shuttle carbs where it's injected. The added bonus is it's long acting and helps one get in and stay in ketosis.

#6 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

The carbs that I'm using in the research are maltodextrin and dextrose. The reason these carbs work well is they seem to be easily drawn from the bloodstream. Fructose tends to be processed thru the liver and tho it don't cause an insulin response by itself, it tends to keep you out of ketosis.

When using the dextrose and malto with the LR3, I can't even tell if I come out of ketosis. It's very cool to take in these amounts of carbs and not come out. This tends to help keep the gains nice and Lean.

#7 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

The preworkout will consist of 58 grams of carbs, 25 grams of protein, 5 grams of creatine and 2 grams of citrulline. There will also be stims, BCAAs and other goodies in there. You don't have to load creatine when doing this because of the crazy absorption. You can feel it working from day one. It will be mostly the monohydrate but also a gram of hcl.

#8 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:32 PM

Training will be like this:

Monday Preworkout followed by bilateral LR3 then training chest, bis and tris.
Tues fasted cardio: 4 miles + in AM followed by abs and and calves in the PM.
Wed preworkout, LR3 and then training back and delts.
Thurs fasted cardio: 4 miles + followed by preworkout, LR3 and 10 X 10 on flat bench.
Fri preworkout, LR3 then training legs
Sat fasted cardio: 4 miles.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#9 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:34 PM

The bilateral injects will be in the Delts except on leg day. Leg day they will be in the quads.

#10 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:13 PM

Here how I looked at the end of Lean Fuel V2 log. I look just a tad bigger already.

#11 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:57 PM

I did preworkout and bilateral injects in the Delts with LR3. Then went to gym and trained Delts and back. Forgot to do pump-spray but it didn't really matter. The pumps and vascularity was crazy anyway. Sprayed the pump-spray on pwo because the ursolic acid upregulates igf-1 receptors.

Made sure that I emptied bladder pretty good so there wouldn't be ketones already in there. It really didn't matter because I was in deeper anyway. Pretty sure I'm not even coming out of ketosis from the carbs. This is gonna work pretty good!

I did preworkout and bilateral injects in the Delts with LR3. Then went to gym and trained Delts and back. Forgot to do pump-spray but it didn't really matter. The pumps and vascularity was crazy anyway. Spray the pump-spray on pwo because the ursolic acid upregulates igf-1 receptors.

Made sure that I emptied bladder pretty good so there wouldn't be ketones already in there. It really didn't matter because I was in deeper anyway. Pretty sure I'm not even coming out of ketosis from the carbs. This is gonna work pretty good!

#12 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:41 PM

.....in for my fellow low carb negro friend

#13 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:17 PM

Us low carb nukkas gotta stick together. My goals are to get up to a Lean 200 and do some three plate benching.
  • Acerola likes this

#14 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

I did the preworkout and LR3 today and did 10 X 10 on the flat bench. I've used the volume bench thing before to do big bench and it worked pretty good. Did my PR of 345 after that. There were times I probably could have beat that but was focused on bodybuilding.

Did almost fasted cardio ih the pm. That was 4.25 miles on treadmill.

I will log lifting starting next week. Still putting the new regimen together. Msten starts tomorrow!! I love taking heavy androgens preworkout. This will be good!
  • commandopat likes this

#15 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:27 PM

For peps are you still using cjc dac 1295? If so, once a week or more and your thoughts? i thought you said you enjoyed the 1295?

#16 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:50 PM

I'm still running the cjc W/dac. I don't run it like most. Just use it the same as the no DAC. I started it using CJC DAC/GHRP2 at 100mcgs/100mcgs for two pulses. Between that and the huperzine and Dream N Grow the GH sides got intense. My elbow was bothering me pretty bad.

So I took the DAC down to 66 mcgs. It stays in the body for awhile anyway and I'm probably still getting pulses like a saturation dose. CTS like side is still wearing me out. I even took the huperzine down to one dose preworkout. I'm also using kratom preworkout tho and it sends pulses completely off the charts.

Going to keep going like I am and see how it goes. When I get more, I'll change to mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin. That will take it down a notch.

#17 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

Should explain that I was doing the two pulses with the DAC/ghrp2 and dosing MK677 at first. The sides were bad with lethargy and CTS like symptoms. I changed to ghrp2 at night instead of MK. The lethargy went away but still had elbow problem.

Now I'm only doing the 2 pulses and Dream N Grow. I didn't do pulse until after lifting on this last session. I'm going to run peps post on lifting days and pre on cardio to get leaning effect.

Did legs that way Friday and fasted cardio with preworkout peps Saturday. Going to take TKD carbs up to 120 grams during periworkout phase. Still have cheat days on Sat and Sun. This is a gainer!
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#18 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:54 PM

Pretty sure the Dream N Grow will take care of the tren sleep thing. The dien had that effect some(not as bad as tren) but sleeping 8+ all the time. I'm not a rep just really like this product!
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#19 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:05 AM

I did the preworkout and LR3 today and did 10 X 10 on the flat bench. I've used the volume bench thing before to do big bench and it worked pretty good. Did my PR of 345 after that. There were times I probably could have beat that but was focused on bodybuilding.
Did almost fasted cardio ih the pm. That was 4.25 miles on treadmill.
I will log lifting starting next week. Still putting the new regimen together. Msten starts tomorrow!! I love taking heavy androgens preworkout. This will be good!

Really impressive on a 10x10 then hit pr........congrats!

#20 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:33 PM

Really impressive on a 10x10 then hit pr........congrats!

Thanks but it wasn't a new PR. I was just explaining that 10X10 has a dramatic effect on strength for me. Currently, I probably couldn't get 315 for one yet. That will happen soon tho.

I did the 120 grams periworkout carbs the last two lifting session and went right back in ketosis(if I ever went out). The bilateral injects of the LR3 agonize IGF-1 receptor in those areas and does shuttle carbs a bit. The DES probably does this better. The cool thing about the LR3 is it's long acting and induces ketosis better.

I will be doing 10 X 10 on flat bench tomorrow and will probably log it. I've only gained about 3 lbs but am keeping it quite Lean & clean.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#21 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

I was doing bench work with 245 & 250 already. So it's going up. Three plates isn't far away.
  • commandopat likes this

#22 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

I did 10 X 10 on flat bench yesterday. The last set was only 185. I will keep going up wk by wk. It should get really good on heavy days! I do heavy bench on Mon.

Today I did 10 X 10 on squats. The last set on the squats was 275. I only do the volume on squats every other week. Gonna get some good power in both before I'm done.

I was doing the last 6 sets of squats with 315 when I got in the wreck. I did 455 for 6 for my PR. Don't know if I'll ever get back to that but should get some good lifts.
  • commandopat likes this

#23 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:31 PM

Going right back into ketosis after workout. Might not even be coming out. No way to check without one of those instruments that check ketones in your breath. Don't need to know that bad lol.

#24 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:53 PM

I did 5X5 on bench yesterday. Strength is getting better. Will probably do reverse pyramid when I start doing real heavy lifts. Will probably wait until the last set on the 5X5 is like 275. Should be able to do some three plate stuff then.

Didn't do anything but cardio today. This was mostly because some asshole tryed to start my car with a screwdriver and messed up ignition. Didn't want to walk to the gym twice lol. Only lift tomorrow so I'll be alright. Great present for Christmas!!

#25 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:57 PM

Oh yeah, I did start my TD dien base concoction today. At least my butt won't be sore from dien ace injs now.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users