• 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:38 PM

I am?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#52 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

I am?

Sshhh.
Meat for the Beast

#53 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

idk mentally I haven't been this fucked in a long time. Stress and anxiety has prevented me from eating so my weight has been down 3-4 pounds. Then I saw the guy and he did a lot of deep tissue massage which released a lot of toxins/dead/scar tissue.

Draw w/e conclusions you'd like my man.

hey, be glad that you don't have a weight problem. I'm trying to get back my hardgainer genetics. I got use to over eating from the whole bulking and cutting mindset.

http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Pharm grade ancillaries- https://aipctshop.com/?ref=1184

Janoy15 for 15% off at http://straightupkratom.com/

Janoy15 for 15% off at the following enhanced athlete sites-
https://v2.enhancedathlete.com/
https://enhancedchemicals.com/
https://enhancedrx.com/
https://thefertilize....dleaf-control/

#54 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

Man I'd take weight problems over being psycho any day. and I do mean psycho but things have turned around. I think it was just the immoral bullshit I was seeing that was fucken me up.

#55 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

Back on track. Appetite is up, back on my pinning schedule, getting some decent sleep. Grad some necroplasm from Big D. I was at my heaviest around 117-118 last week. Will weigh myself tonight. Like I said no really worried about the poundage I'm throwing around. However, last week I did get 500 for 6 followed by 500 for 4 with wraps no belt. Def have lower back issues that will later in my life need some attention. So I won't be pulling for reps or weight or at all. Feeling better, feeling healthier feeling sane. Back on it.

#56 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

Things are going well. Weights at 218-219. Hopefully in one months time I'll be around 225-230. Debating on whether bumping it to 750 a piece in a few weeks. Right about 600 of deca and test. If I progress I'll stay. slowly adding in more food.

• OneBigPump likes this

#57 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:19 PM

Feeling pretty good. Holding at 218ish but I got my hands on old hgh kit of rips so i'm leaning out but holding my weight. Seeing a bber massage therapy really helping open me it.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#58 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 04:42 PM

Starting to feel real meaty. No fucks given about fat gain. Not worried about pulling heavy or moving a shit ton of weight. Just kinda enjoying myself this run. Only problem I'm currently running into is my gyno flare up in my right tit. Taking exemstane at about 25mg E3D to EOD but its still sensitive as fuck.

• Chris Benoit likes this

#59 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:00 PM

Why not take it ED?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#60 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:03 AM

Just started ^^^ just I got pharma grade and that shit expensive.

I'm officially been 220 for the last 3 days. Next goal is 230 realistically 225 by the end of this month. still at about 500-600 of test and deca and 3 ius of growth 5 on 2 off. I may do spike of 900 of each for a week or two to stimulate some size gains and then back off to 500-600 again. Just an Idea I had.

Again, not too worried about the weight. For a number of reasons. Mainly because the weights over the years have started to get the best of me specifically in tightness and lower back area. Def have some fucked up disc (just predisposed father side). Laying over pulling. After pulling 500 for 5-8 reps I have to sit a certain way to decompress the pressure.

Overall things are in a much better place and gains are being made. Eventually I will tackle the lower back issue (most likely with surgery) the tightness I'm dealing with now.

Progress is being made!

• TripleOvertime and frank thomas like this

#61 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:25 AM

Been holding steady at 221. Tax season and lifting got me running on 0. My off days are calves and abs. But I think I am actually going to not go to the gym tonight and just get some extra sleep. Feeling big, not nearly like I felt on tren but this is a different beast. I will say since dropping the 30mg of anadrol and dbol and the pain pills I'm in a much better place. I think the Blood pressure was getting to me.

Changed up the gym, dropped the bullshit and now I'm walking around with a smile and not giving two fucks. Had a pretty good back and bicep pump/workout last night. Decided to change things up.

Rows narrow grip low pull: really trying to bring my lower lats out cuz my ass is huge. 80-120-160-200-240-280 all for 12 reps

Hammer row machine wide and high pull 1-2-3-4-5-6 plates a side all for 12 except 5 plates and 6 plates 8 reps each.

high lat pulldown palms facing away. 80-140-200-260 all for 10-12 reps

low lat pulldowns palms facing me same scheme as the high

tbar rows with high angle (not bent over but not straight up either in the middle)pulling the bar in close and low to hit the lower lats 1-5 plates for 12 rep

dumbbell curls 10-20-30-20-20 12-15 reps

hammer curls 10-20-30-40-50-60  12-12-12-10-10-10

reverse ezbar curls 35-45-55-45

That's all she wrote. About 1.5 hours.

• Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#62 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:10 AM

Been holding steady at 221. Tax season and lifting got me running on 0. My off days are calves and abs. But I think I am actually going to not go to the gym tonight and just get some extra sleep. Feeling big, not nearly like I felt on tren but this is a different beast. I will say since dropping the 30mg of anadrol and dbol and the pain pills I'm in a much better place. I think the Blood pressure was getting to me.

Changed up the gym, dropped the bullshit and now I'm walking around with a smile and not giving two fucks. Had a pretty good back and bicep pump/workout last night. Decided to change things up.

Rows narrow grip low pull: really trying to bring my lower lats out cuz my ass is huge. 80-120-160-200-240-280 all for 12 reps

Hammer row machine wide and high pull 1-2-3-4-5-6 plates a side all for 12 except 5 plates and 6 plates 8 reps each.

high lat pulldown palms facing away. 80-140-200-260 all for 10-12 reps

low lat pulldowns palms facing me same scheme as the high

tbar rows with high angle (not bent over but not straight up either in the middle)pulling the bar in close and low to hit the lower lats 1-5 plates for 12 rep

dumbbell curls 10-20-30-20-20 12-15 reps

hammer curls 10-20-30-40-50-60  12-12-12-10-10-10

reverse ezbar curls 35-45-55-45

That's all she wrote. About 1.5 hours.

Great looking working out.  Do you feel your are recomping the way you wanted? I don't see any cardio in your workouts. You don't likey? lol

#63 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

This is straight up bulk for me. I'm doing like 4-5 minute warm treadmill and then 1-2 minutes on the row machine. Furthermore between each set I walk to furthest water fountain which is usually about 100 feet away. So I'm walking probably around 1-1.5 miles a night between  sets. Although I will be increasing the cardio as I'm starting to have worry about my cardio health. Even though my diet has been clean the past 3-4 weeks.

Again this isn't a recomp. This is an all out bulk per se. The only time people clean bulk a good amount is when they are running a shit ton of everything. I'm running a gram a gear and 2-3 ius of growth. I'm looking pretty yoked def getting that your a freak of nature comment. Although we aren't going to juice head gyms and I think its more to do with the weight I'm moving then the size I am.

I have been having wet dreams of pulling heavy and starting tren. I may cut the deca soon cruise for a 6 weeks and then blast tren for 2 months just for the fuck it. I have also been thinking about waiting one more year until I compete, various reasons, just thoughts though. For now we are sticking to the course and the course I've been sticking with for the past year or 2 has been working.

• frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this

#64 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:37 AM

Things were going well. I've stalled out. Only a few option, increase test, increase deca, increase hgh, eat more, change routine. orrrr take some fucken tren.

God I'm missing tren. You really don't realize how good tren is until you run stuff that isn't tren and you're sitting there like holy shit it really is the nectar of gods. I'm so tempted to buy like 10 vials and just run it until contest. I've never felt so indestructible as I did running about 300 of tren and 250 of test with 2 ius of growth. This is what diabetes patients much feel like when they can't eat shitty food. Its so available and easily had but they know its for the best.

I've decided to step back in my old gym tonight. They got better equipment for chest/tris but really just to show off how yoked I am right now. I always advocate an ego boost here and there. Whether it being working out, 5 sets 2 warm up 2 working and one ego set, or showing off the gains in the old stomping grounds.

With all the bullshit and lies that were going around the last 3-4 weeks I was there it should make for an interdasting/entertaining night, at least for me.

Still having some gyno flare up, although I haven't taken my exemstane in 2-3 days it hasn't progressed but def feel it. Back still acting up. I don't know why. It all started when I came off.. Maybe the tren was keeping me together Idk but its def fucked up and hindering me from hitting back and legs full force.

Again currently at 500-600 of test and deca and about 3.333 ius of growth with 20 mg of mk every now and then usually on days I don't use growth.

#65 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:56 AM

Went to the old stomping grounds last night. It was good. Seems like the bs that was being spread around no one really believed mainly because it came from a scum bag and I'm not about the bs life. Furthermore hardcore mirrin from everybody. I got to do this more often just disappear and come back like celltech brah. The pump was real last night. Its much hotter and I think that caused me to move faster.

Incline 40-60-80-100 for 12 reps 120 for 8

Hammer strength bench 1plate 1 and 25 2 plates all for 10 then 2 and 25 for 5 and then drop sets of 5 reps

Decline cable press 35-50-50-30 12 reps

incline flys 20-40-60-70 for 12 reps

flat smith close grip 1 plate x12 x 5

dip machine 110x15 150x15 190x15 210x12x2

ez bar push down super set with cable extension skull crusher style 5 sets push downs 32-57 lds and cable were 12.5-37.5

single arm pull downs 7.5lbsx 15x5

Still feeling good, joints be achy been slacking on my fish oils. Startign that back up religiously

#66 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:19 AM

Just an update. The first 4-5 weeks of this went so well. Its just been a fucken shit storm since those first 4-5 weeks. Rignow I dropped the gh and the deca and I am just pinning 300-400 of test once a week. I am holding steady at about 214-216. I've been sick 2 times the last time I was sick for 2 weeks straight. It  all started with hearing about my grandparents. The three remaining are all having serious issues at the same time the stuff was interacting weird with each other and making me on edge, then some mofo, whose married, was talking some stalker shit cuz he paranoid or something which basically put me over the edge, hence why I've going to random gym, tax season 55-70 hours. Been sick and now fucked my rims and tires on my S4 last week.

I have been making some appearance back at the old gym. About 95% of the people miss and don't believe shit, but its the principle with me, they say I'm looking good. I'm staying the course until the end of tax season. I said I was going to do tren for year. But I'm like fuck this shit I'm 215 I'll get back to 220-225 by April 15th just running test and then I''ll blast tren to 245. Most likely either I'll do a show in the fall or next summer.

Long story short, grandparents are really messed up, sick twice, tax season hours, compounds not working well together, S4 rims and tires fucked up, married paranoid man trying to keep his side sluts in line talking some stalker shit about me, for now staying the cruise course most likely postponing contest until things calm down.

#67 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

Just gotta get things on track and make sure you are taking preventative action when life gets hectic.

When Im training hard, sleeping little, stressed, etc. I'm double dosing immune system supps (emergen-c, vitamins, zinc, curcumin, etc) and glutamine because my immune system is absolute shit. So far, its kept me 100% healthy when I would have been sick sometime over the last 6 months at least once or twice normally.

When you have extra time, do things to take stress out of your life. Prep extra food, look ahead, etc. When life is fucking busy, adderall or something of the sort. Been pulling long ass 18 hour days for months and going strong where I would normally be dead, sick, or exhausted.

Just looked at the first page but I would definitely take a look at nailing down diet if you haven't changed that up already.

• saywat2587 likes this

#68 saywat2587

saywat2587

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

Well fell off for a awhile. Tax season got crazy at the end. Got the flue the last week of tax season and went from 220 to 207. Almost had kidney failure, sweating yellow and pissing brown. I'm on 500 of test e, 300 of trest deca, about 350 for dieno ace and mk 667 at 20mg 1-2 hours before sleep. Holding around 227. So past 5 weeks I've gained about 20lbs but obviously I rebounded to 214-215 after the flu. Feeling fat and bloated and huge.

Continue we will, overcome we have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users