163 replies to this topic

#1 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

The Gear-
1.5 Ml Trest phenyl/ace and 1.5 Ml Trest Deca administered twice weekly for a total of 750mg Trest a week. Cycle duration 16 weeks.
Orals- Will kickstart with Alpha One 40mg daily for the first 3 weeks. After that I may throw in LGD 4033 to give it a try.
AI- 1/2 mg Anastrozole EOD

The Training- I'll be running a Smolov Jr. cycle for my Incline Bench the first 3 weeks. After that I'm switching to a standard body part split bodybuilding hypertrophy focused routine. I'll go ahead and start the hypertrophy training for Back, Biceps and Legs.

Goals- Been all natty the past 4 months or so. I've lost about 7 lbs accompanied with fat gain and strength loss :( Goal is Lean Bulk/ Recomp.
  • Mr. Ed, bigpoppa, Looseunitwa and 2 others like this

#2 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

Currently on Week 1/ Day 3. Not much to report so far. Did my first Smolov workout of the week last night along with some grip work. The workout was tough, things have definitely not "kicked in" yet. Will hit up Back/Deadlifts tonight.
  • Acerola likes this

#3 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:59 PM

In for the power of Trest . Really don't want to have to pickup DermaTrest, but it may become the only option, anyone else know any good TD Trests available currently?

#4 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:23 PM

Kill it man.
  • Pig Iron likes this

#5 SmashAdams

SmashAdams

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:39 PM

Those are some serious numbers, you're gonna get huge whether you want to or not.

Aren't you worried about taking a trip to Gyno City with just Adex?

• commandopat and AllNatural like this

#6 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

Those are some serious numbers, you're gonna get huge whether you want to or not.
Aren't you worried about taking a trip to Gyno City with just Adex?

Nah I'm real lucky with the estro sides, I only seem to get water retention and bloat. I've danced with Trest a few times before and never had a problem. No worries though, I have the almighty LETRO on hand should problems arise.
  • SmashAdams likes this

#7 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

I really like Trest with Test.  Even if you added just TRT dose on the test, I think it helps synergistically with trest.

#8 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:31 PM

I really like Trest with Test.  Even if you added just TRT dose on the test, I think it helps synergistically with trest.

I do have Test on hand but I ran it along side a previous Trest Cycle and it seemed to just give me extra acne with no additional benefit. I always feel great on Trest (mood, energy, libido) and I consider it pretty much the only the thing id run stand alone without good ol fashioned testosterone thrown in.

#9 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

I do have Test on hand but I ran it along side a previous Trest Cycle and it seemed to just give me extra acne with no additional benefit. I always feel great on Trest (mood, energy, libido) and I consider it pretty much the only the thing id run stand alone without good ol fashioned testosterone thrown in.

I had the same experience. As soon as I added in trt dose (100mg cyp/week) gyno and acne flare up, and love handles appear!
  • Pig Iron likes this

#10 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

So in on this champ..........massive growth coming your way!
  • Pig Iron likes this

#11 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

Week 1/ Day 3 update....Hit up Back and Deadlifts last night, and was definitely feeling the anabolic goodness coursing through my veins! Felt like I coulda worked out for hours and hours. Amazing how yesterday I was struggling so bad, however alpha one always comes on strong and fast for me. No noticible effects on libido yet. Joints are ok, elbows are tender but thats been an ongoing problem for months now.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#12 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:32 AM

In on this. Super curious how a solid dose of Trest like that will treat a fool. Bring on the gainz!
  • Pig Iron likes this
Meat for the Beast

#13 Redpower

Redpower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:26 AM

How high have you run trest in the past OP?

#14 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:45 AM

Week 1/ Day 4

Extremely sore today from the past two days workouts. The super human recovery effects of this synthetic awesomeness are not yet at full speed. That of course is to be expected. Completed my second Smolov Jr workout of the week. Energy was good, but significant mental effort was required to completed all the sets and reps. Joints holding up ok. No libido effects yet. Administered 2nd weekly dose today so now Im running on a full 750mg of unadulterated he-man elixir.

#15 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:49 AM

How high have you run trest in the past OP?

First run was Trest Deca only. I worked up to the area of 700-800mg a week over several weeks. I had an extremely detailed log on here, but the bastards at PHF erased the entire celtic labs forum. Needless to say, it was an epic cycle.

second run was Phenyl prop at 500mg a week. it was good but not quite as awesome as the first deca run.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#16 Muscle-Addict83

Muscle-Addict83

Celtic Labs Rep

• Reps
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:59 AM

Moved to the log section. Following.
PHF Rephttp://www.phfsupplements.com<p>

***NEW*** Truenutrition.com discount code:JMS635

#17 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:51 AM

Put some numbers up so we can see the progress!!!

#18 Redpower

Redpower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

What were the sides like for you at 800? I couldn't handle 525 a week of trest ace.

#19 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

Put some numbers up so we can see the progress!!!

Bodyweight- 190lbs.  (5'11 with a scrawny bone structure and long ass arms and legs)

Bodyfat- No fucking clue  (not lean by any stretch)

Incline Bench Press- 270lbs.

Deadlift- 500lbs.

Back Squat- 360lbs.

Will take measurements this weekend and re-measure every month or so. Will weigh myself once a week.

Training over the past 6 years has been nothing but compound movements usually in the 1-3 rep range. 5 reps being high for me. Curious to see how some isolation work and going for "the pump" will treat me.

• staytrue82 likes this

#20 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

What were the sides like for you at 800? I couldn't handle 525 a week of trest ace.

The only sides I experienced were acne and severe night sweats. Nips finally got a bit sensitive in the last week but a single dose of letro at 0.25 knocked it out. Slight water retention as well.

#21 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

Week 1/ Day 5

Did my first "biceps" day in over a decade. Energy was good. Gonna take a while to get used to this type of training but Id say it was a good workout. Multiple sets of curls, reverse curls and hammer curls at various rep ranges and some forearm work.

Soreness is unbelievable from past few days. Traps are so bad Ive had a tension headache all day. Overall I feel good though. No Libido changes. No estro sides so far. Elbows surprisingly felt better today than they have in months.

#22 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:34 AM

one thing i noticed with trestolone was the absolutely crazy stomach distension after high carb meals..  i really psyched myself out..  thinking i was getting fat...  

once i stopped the hormones and my stomach shrunk down I saw my abs for the first time ever in my life..  I don't know if this phenomenon was ever solved..  

this taught me that there is a strong mental aspect to training and dieting and hormones..  it can really overpower you and make you think crazy things..

good luck

• Pig Iron and Looseunitwa like this

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#23 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

one thing i noticed with trestolone was the absolutely crazy stomach distension after high carb meals..  i really psyched myself out..  thinking i was getting fat...  

Thought I was the only one.  It is actually very uncomfortable and is the reason I thought Trest was so "wet".

#24 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:28 AM

Yeah your change into hypertrophy training after so many years compound training, all those virgin twitcher muscles are going to be on fire. You are gonna have days lying completely dead still is the only sanity you can have lol

It will get easier champ......hang in there, well lie in there is what you'll be doing for a bit hehehehe
  • Pig Iron likes this

#25 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:18 AM

one thing i noticed with trestolone was the absolutely crazy stomach distension after high carb meals.. i really psyched myself out.. thinking i was getting fat...

once i stopped the hormones and my stomach shrunk down I saw my abs for the first time ever in my life.. I don't know if this phenomenon was ever solved..

this taught me that there is a strong mental aspect to training and dieting and hormones.. it can really overpower you and make you think crazy things..

good luck

Oh I certainly noticed this with previous Trest runs, your not alone. However my giant swollen gut is usually hard as a rock so it doesn't bother me too much mentally. I typically wake up every morning looking leaner than ever like "WTF Hell Yeah!" Then by the end of the day I'm like a giant bloated hog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users