163 replies to this topic

#51 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:28 AM

Week 2/ Day 6

Completed my 3rd Smolov workout of the week last night. Was dragging ass from little sleep and then working a double, but once I got in the gym, strength and energy were good. Elbows hurtin like hell. Ill be glad when I finish up the 3rd week of Smolov and switch to strait hypertrophy so the ol joints can get a rest. No estro sides other than slight water retention. Skin is getting oily, I'm sure the acne will show up soon, ugghh.

#52 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:05 PM

Talos is great for acne control. At least for me. Must be all the Vita A.

#53 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:32 AM

Talos is great for acne control. At least for me. Must be all the Vita A.

I'd really like to try it out but that stuff is pretty damn pricey. If it gets too bad though I'll certainly fork out the cash. Thus far, the only thing Ive found to kill the acne when it gets real bad is to mega dose my AI. But that in turn kills my joints and libido, so I find the acne a better alternative.

#54 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:15 AM

NP and sol cal nutrition usually have good sales on Talos. And it's not just for acne anymore (lol), it's a very good on cycle protective. I take it everyday on or off. No one thought of such products back in the eighties when I started juicing. Some smart people got involved along the way.

• Pig Iron likes this

#55 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:35 AM

Week 2/ Day 7

Hit up my final Smolov workout of the week along with legs. Leg workout was mostly back squats and leg extensions till I began to walk funny. Finished up with some hip thrusters (glutes for the sloots). Energy and strength were damn good, considering major lack of sleep the past few days. Elbows doing pretty good. No estro sides to report. Libido is outta control. In laws came over for Christmas yesterday and all I could think about the whole time was banging my sister in law and mother in law. Slightly fucked up I know, but hey they're fuckin hot.
  • Looseunitwa and staytrue82 like this

#56 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:04 AM

Week 2/ Day 7
 In laws came over for Christmas yesterday and all I could think about the whole time was banging my sister in law and mother in law. Slightly fucked up I know, but hey they're fuckin hot.

Not fucked up. We are born too fuck! lol Got any pics of either one of them?

• commandopat and Looseunitwa like this

#57 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:05 AM

Not fucked up. We are born too fuck! lol Got any pics of either one of them?

Frank I can't even figure out how to upload a profile pic on here. The interwebs and technology aren't my strong points :(
  • frank thomas likes this

#58 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:06 AM

Week 3/ Day 1

Rest day. Forgot to weigh in before I started shoveling food down my throat this morning so I'll do it tomorrow. Sinuses are kicking my ass today, hope I feel better tomorrow.

#59 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:52 AM

Frank I can't even figure out how to upload a profile pic on here. The interwebs and technology aren't my strong points :(

You're not alone.

#60 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:18 AM

Week 3/ Day 2

Weighed in, up another 2.4 lbs. Now sitting at a dead even 200 lbs. Completed my first Smolov workout of the week along with some grip and forearm work. Not feeling well the past couple days, believe I'm fighting off a sinus infection or cold. Strength was good in the gym once I got crankin though. Still no estro sides other than some slight bloat/ water retention. Acne is still under control. Excessive body odor is still present unfortunately. Libido is still full blown. Joints holding up pretty good. The Smolov is always brutal on my elbows/shoulders but well worth the results if you can gut it out for 3 weeks.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#61 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:19 AM

Week 3/ Day 4

Felt like total shit yesterday so I skipped the workout and made up for it today. 2nd Smolov workout of the week along with Back/ Deadlifts. It was a ballbuster to say the least. Strength and energy were good though. Still no estro sides to report. Joints doing pretty damn good. This is the last week of Smolov then Ill start concentrating on pure hypertrophy next week.

• Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#62 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:55 PM

Week 3/ Days 5-7

Finished up the Smolov routine and other planned workouts. Elbows hurtin BAD. Will rest for two days and test 1RM on incline bench to see what results the Smolov yielded. After that it's all pump and burn, isolation workouts. Still no estro sides. Libido is still raging.

#63 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:00 PM

Week 4/ Day 2

Weighed in today. Up another 6 lbs!!! Holy shit that's a total of 17.4 lbs in 3 weeks! My waist has grown 1.5 inches though. It's hard as a rock however, so maybe it's mostly bloat and water. Yesterday was the last day of Alpha One. Starting the LGD 4033 at 10mg a day now. Doubt I'll be able to really notice what effects it's having with this much Trest in the system. Another rest day today. Back to the grind tomorrow.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#64 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:43 AM

Week 4/  Day 3

Tested 1RM on the Incline Bench and got 300 Lbs.  That's a 30lb. PR over my previous of 270!  Had a ton of back arch though, confident I coulda got 290 super strict. So Im satisfied over all. Finished up with a designated "chest" workout afterwards. Its isolation and hypertrophy from here on out. Skin is oily, but acne has gone crazy yet (fingers crossed). No estro sides other than the water retention. Libido is to the point where its fucking annoying to be so horny 24/7. Elbows hurtin but tolerable.

#65 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:11 AM

Week 4/ Day 4

Hit up Deadlifts and back last night. Strength and energy were good. Back pumps starting to become an issue. Acne showing up, but not bad. Elbows still hurtin, libido still raging.
A guy from work started training with me last night. He's been after me for weeks so I agreed to train him. Workout took forever, teaching him proper deadlift, high pull form, etc. I put his ass through the wringer. We'll see how long he lasts.

#66 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:44 AM

Week 4/ Day 6

Well gentlemen, my old lady dropped a new years eve bomb on me last night. She is IMPREGNATED again.I now believe there is ZERO CORRELATION between natural test levels and sperm count. first child conceived during PCT, second during a long blast and cruise, and now the third a few weeks into a Trest cycle. A compound developed specifically as a male contraceptive. i see why the shit never went to market.

Hit up Shoulders and triceps last night. Strength was low but i got a hellacious pump going. New workout partner showed up and endured another workout. Estro sides still low. Acne appears to be increasing a bit. Left elbow is hurtin BAD.

• frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this

#67 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

I have heard of a few others getting their momma's pregnant while on trest. Congratulations!

Trest the new male non-contraceptive!

• Pig Iron likes this

#68 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

I have heard of a few others getting their momma's pregnant while on trest. Congratulations!

Trest the new male non-contraceptive!

I always figured I'd have one more anyway. Its kind of a relief to know the deed s done. Because this means NO MORE PCT EVER!!!  Daddy is staying on till they put me in the ground now. Blast and cruise for life!

• frank thomas, Looseunitwa and staytrue82 like this

#69 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

I always figured I'd have one more anyway. Its kind of a relief to know the deed s done. Because this means NO MORE PCT EVER!!!  Daddy is staying on till they put me in the ground now. Blast and cruise for life!

Love the attitude.

#70 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

Massive congrats champ......awesome news!
  • Pig Iron likes this

#71 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:10 AM

Week 4/ Day 7
Totally destroyed legs and biceps last night. My new training partner stuck it out for yet another workout and did well when I was teaching him how to back squat correctly. Lethargy has been rough the past few days, but shit comes alive once I get in the gym and get moving. Still no major estro sides, though my gut is pretty bloated. Acne is about the same. Left elbow giving me trouble but it's managable.

#72 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:11 AM

Week 5/ Day 1

Rest day today. Biceps are unusually sore today. I consider it a good sign. Looking forward to my weekly weigh in tomorrow.

#73 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:09 PM

Week 5/ Day 2

Rest Day. Weighed in. Only up another 1/2 pound, but my waist is down nearly 1/2 inch from last week. Also my upper arm and forearm have grown 1/8 inch from last week. Very pleased.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#74 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:10 AM

Week 5/ Day 2

Rest Day. Weighed in. Only up another 1/2 pound, but my waist is down nearly 1/2 inch from last week. Also my upper arm and forearm have grown 1/8 inch from last week. Very pleased.

Noodz please!

#75 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:56 AM

Noodz please!

But you will laugh at my penor.........well actually it looks pretty huge hanging atop my incredibly shrunken balls.
  • frank thomas likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users