163 replies to this topic

#151 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:34 PM

Week 14/ Day 2

Weighed in. Down 1.2 lbs after a nice comfortable deload week. Feeling pretty rested and looking forward to a week of setting new PRs!
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#152 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:29 AM

Week 15

Deadlift PR attempt was a failure however I finally got 405 lbs on the squat which was a nice 45 lb increase. Gonna go ahead and end the log here as there's not a lot of interest. Got 2-3 weeks left on the trestolone. Starting 20mg daily of Msten next week. Doing that for 3 weeks then stacking 20mg Msten/ 10mg Superdrol for the final 3 weeks. I'll report back in 6 weeks for the final breakdown if I'm still alive.
  • Chris Benoit, Looseunitwa and AllNatural like this

#153 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:34 PM

Nice squat PR.

Keep the log going! I wanna see how it ends up. I did 20mg M-Sten + 10mg SD once and the gains were absolutely stupid. Curious to see how it treats ya.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#154 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:44 PM

Alright I'll keep with the updates. Msten has always treated me real good, and superdrol blows me up like a balloon so I'm pretty excited about this. I've been "ON" a while now and things have slowed down. Last time I did a long trest run like this I threw in 6 weeks of Dbold at the end and it kicked shit into overdrive again, I expect the same thing here, if not better. When the trest runs out I'm gonna go with a maintenance dose of 100mg Test Cyp weekly. Been utilizing high volume past 14 weeks, switching to Dorian Yates HIT style approach this week which also help fire thing back up.
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#155 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:18 AM

Yeah champ keep the log going...........

#156 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:12 AM

Week 16/ Day 3 and 5

Hit chest Tuesday. Training partner was outta town so I couldn't do the workout I had planned, but still had a pretty good session. Partner got back last night and we really dove off into some stupidity. Decided I'd try some "deadlift drop sets". Loaded the bar to around 380lbs with an assortment of 25lb and 35lb plates. So I ground out as many reps as possible then set the bar on the squat rack while my partner quickly ripped off a plate on each side. Then unracked and as many reps as possible. Continued dropping 50-70lbs at a time till the last set of 135lbs. which at that point I could only manage about 5 reps. This was probably the most awful thing I've ever done to myself. I highly recommend it if your into masochism. I then repeated the process for my training partner who puked shortly thereafter. It was a glorious workout.
  • Chris Benoit, commandopat, frank thomas and 2 others like this

#157 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:44 AM

Week 16/ Day 6

Msten seems to taking effect now. Drying out some and feeling damn good surprisingly. Been a bit on the lethargic side the past few weeks and was worried the Msten would make it worse, but I actually seem to have more energy and aggression now. Hit up Shoulders and Triceps last night. Continued on the same theme. Standing dumbell press drop sets, working my way down the rack. Same them for tricep push downs, laterals, rear laterals, etc. Could barely lift my arms for an hour post workout. Curious to see what results this type of training will yield as I've never trained this way before. Always used high volume for hypertrophy.

#158 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

I'm about to go hit shoulders and triceps right now myself. Oh man... So stoked.
  • Pig Iron likes this
Meat for the Beast

#159 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:40 PM

Week 17/ Day 1

Oh man, hit legs and biceps yesterday. My entire body is destroyed. Back still sore from Tuesday's workout. Traps, Triceps, hip, glutes, biceps....everything wrecked. Never experienced this kinda DOMS from any training. I know soreness doesn't necessarily equal gains, but I think I'm onto something here. Fascinating I can be this sore with the amount of gear in my system right now. Will weigh in tomorrow.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#160 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:03 AM

What do you think your on to champ.?

The trest or the training program?

#161 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:02 PM

What do you think your on to champ.?
The trest or the training program?

Definitely a combo of both. This Trest and Msten is a match made in heaven. All that trest swoleness and the Msten is drying me out. This new training protocol is different than anything I've ever experienced. The pump and soreness are beyond belief. Don't think it would be a good idea long term, but 4-6 bouts should be a good addition to my usual stuff.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#162 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

Week 19/ Day 2

This is the last week of Trest. I will drop to 100mg Test Cyp. weekly next week. I will also add 10mg Superdrol a day next week. So I'll be on 20mg Msten/ 10mg superdrol the last 3 weeks.
Weighed in this morning. Up another 3 lbs. Upper arm and forearm have grown another 1/8 inch. The gains are still coming. Can't wait to see what the superdrol does. Strength has also improved. My work sets were way easier this past week. Will increase weight across the board this week.
  • Chris Benoit and commandopat like this

#163 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

Week 19/ Day 2

This is the last week of Trest. I will drop to 100mg Test Cyp. weekly next week. I will also add 10mg Superdrol a day next week. So I'll be on 20mg Msten/ 10mg superdrol the last 3 weeks.
Weighed in this morning. Up another 3 lbs. Upper arm and forearm have grown another 1/8 inch. The gains are still coming. Can't wait to see what the superdrol does. Strength has also improved. My work sets were way easier this past week. Will increase weight across the board this week.

Sounds awesome bro. I wish I could do some growing right now... the SD / M-Sten combo is gonna be sick. I made insane gains on that.
Meat for the Beast

#164 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:39 AM

Week 20

Weighed in and up yet another 3lbs from last week, despite my appetite dropping off since starting the Msten. Added the Superdrol this week and I'm actually feeling better with it thrown in! Less lethargy and appetite has improved! Only sides is Ive been getting some nasty tension headaches. My goal was 220lbs but I'm already up to 216. Gonna try to consume as many calories as possible over the next three weeks and milk the most outta this Msten/superdrol combo. If I go over 220 all the better since I'm bound to lose some when I come off, even being on Test.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users