- - - - -

Nano 1-T

245 replies to this topic

#226 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:45 AM

Essentially, the determining factor in RD is the "size" of the compound, so no, it wouldn't be irrelevant. Particles small enough to pass through the skin =useful, putting a product through a process that guarantees said product is as small as can be = very useful.

Oh is that how it works? 

I don't think you are understanding this.  Nano technology is specifically designed for oral use.  It's in its own liquid carrier that I'm pretty darn skeptical would permeate the skin if rubbed on.

I've messed with TD compounds more than most.  Doesn't make me the foremost expert on it but, to date, nano technology has absolutely no implications on TD application. They are completely different sciences geared for different purposes.

That'd be fantastic if "nano" technology split the MW of this or that compound, in powder form, to such a small size it could effectively permeate the skin at 60-70-80% but it's not some it's not some attempt at fission you can then drop the split material into a TD solution for TD use. 

#227 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Oh is that how it works? 

I don't think you are understanding this.  Nano technology is specifically designed for oral use.  It's in its own liquid carrier that I'm pretty darn skeptical would permeate the skin if rubbed on.

I've messed with TD compounds more than most.  Doesn't make me the foremost expert on it but, to date, nano technology has absolutely no implications on TD application. They are completely different sciences geared for different purposes.

That'd be fantastic if "nano" technology split the MW of this or that compound, in powder form, to such a small size it could effectively permeate the skin at 60-70-80% but it's not some it's not some attempt at fission you can then drop the split material into a TD solution for TD use. 

the raw powder is what is ''nano particled'', then added to the oral solution.

as i said, it is speculation, but if you read the studies etc into nano, then the same could apply to a TD. the fact this product already come in a liquid has no relevance to TD, so i don't know what you mean by that.

#228 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:01 PM

Dacookiemonster - Sorry to hear about your personal circumstances. It is hard to speculate how they could impact a cycle but for sure there would be an impact on the success of the cycle.

We put some of the feedback received here to the manufacturer and a Nano-Ment was mentioned. No news though yet on if it would be done.

A topical 1-test could be done since clearly some prefer it, we will put that to the brand to see if it makes sense, in theory it can be done but we know the choice to go the nano route was based on the science showing greater bioavailability but doubtless there will be some who respond better to a topical.

There are a lot of people around here interested in Ment!

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#229 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:35 PM

^!!!!!!

Admin/PO will kill it once they find a solid source again and bring it back if they decide to.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#230 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

the raw powder is what is ''nano particled'', then added to the oral solution.

as i said, it is speculation, but if you read the studies etc into nano, then the same could apply to a TD. the fact this product already come in a liquid has no relevance to TD, so i don't know what you mean by that.

It was my understanding, when I asked PN regarding nano, that part of the process to "nano particle" involved adding it to the oral solution.. Hence 1-t HAD to be in something that literally tasted like dragon fire which was horrible.  

Otherwise why wouldn't they just capsule the "nano particled" compound? 

That's fantastic if they can "nano particle" the raw powder itself and keep it as a powder that could be added to a TD solution but I've yet to read any hint of that being possible or else this would blow up into an entirely different monster.

Obviously if you could take something with 400-500 MW and split that into nano particles and drop it into TD you could run just about anything out there TD.  

• SimonBoyle likes this

#231 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

Bump for this. 

I was thinking about this the other day. 

A couple years ago a guy was running dzone TD (my favorite compound besides 1-test) and added some trenavar powder to it. Said it was amazing.  

I got a couple grams of trenavar powder before the ban and I misplaced it.  Moved twice and I know even at my latest place of residence I had it here at one point so, yeah, extremely frustrating. 

You take something like tren, though, and I know at least one company actually offers tren in a TD form.  And you add it to a TD.. To me it's a bit of a win/win for a couple reasons. 

For starters companies can claim a 24 hour time release but I don't believe that.  Nor is it even remotely necessary to receive benefits from a compound for the release to be that long.  

Let's say if applied compound was actually released into the body for something like 12-16 hours after application.  That'd seem, at least to me, to be kind of ideal for a compound harsh like Tren in terms of having less impact on night sweats, insomnia, etc. 

If you could actually take some of these compounds and have them cleared out of the system a couple hours before its time for bed that would be nice in its own way.  

Dzone was a bit like this (not shockingly being considered tren's weaker cousin).  I applied 3ml a day and it did amazing things to me but if I applied my last coating too late in the afternoon/evening I could definitely feel it impact my sleep.  

The downside, at least from a cost perspective, is for most of companies I don't think they get a drastically reduced price just on the raws just because it's going into a TD formula so you are wasting roughly 2/3 of it. 

The other issue is you really can't over saturate today's common TD solution.  Adding more than 3g of it is a waste IMO so if you are wanting to run X amount of me a day (like i was with dzone at 3ml) the bottles of salvo add up quickly. 

You're talking roughly $45 for the TD solution a month alone without even including the powder.  Obviously for homebrewers who can make their own TD solution cheaper this is less relevant.  

::yawn:: random thoughts of the day. 

• D-575 likes this

#232 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

Cookie, are asking for a TD trenavar. I believe the people that make the Nano 1T also make a trans dermal trenavar product. Not sure though. Yeah it's called "Liquitren"...

Bring Ment back please. 

#233 goliath

goliath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

Essentially, the determining factor in RD is the "size" of the compound, so no, it wouldn't be irrelevant. Particles small enough to pass through the skin =useful, putting a product through a process that guarantees said product is as small as can be = very useful.

The lipophilicity matters too

#234 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:40 PM

The lipophilicity matters too

Yup.
All things that matter in a RD hormonal product are going to be the same.
Just pointing out that this would guarantee smallest size and miximum surface area.
Would be, in my opinion, an improvement over simply dissolving a raw powder in a carrier

#235 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:50 PM

Cookie, are asking for a TD trenavar. I believe the people that make the Nano 1T also make a trans dermal trenavar product. Not sure though. Yeah it's called "Liquitren"...

So I gotta ask and I don't mean to you kins...I'm just using your quote cuz you mentioned it.

Does making trenavar into a TD actually improve it's efficacy OR is this just some sort of marketing ploy for sales?

We know certain compounds work better as a TD due to better BA and increased conversion rate...but does this hold true for all -diones?

I recall the same thing as cookie, however, this guy that I remember ran dienazone, trest TD and trenavar TD.  All three 19nors as a TD separately I believe...and cements it as the best cycle he's ever had.

Makes me wonder which compounds really do indeed improve once you change into a TD.

#236 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:48 PM

If it is a non methyl, then yes. A TD will be superior
  • dacookiemonsta likes this

#237 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:00 PM

So I gotta ask and I don't mean to you kins...I'm just using your quote cuz you mentioned it.

Does making trenavar into a TD actually improve it's efficacy OR is this just some sort of marketing ploy for sales?

We know certain compounds work better as a TD due to better BA and increased conversion rate...but does this hold true for all -diones?

I recall the same thing as cookie, however, this guy that I remember ran dienazone, trest TD and trenavar TD.  All three 19nors as a TD separately I believe...and cements it as the best cycle he's ever had.

Makes me wonder which compounds really do indeed improve once you change into a TD.

Simon answered the question but I'm glad somebody else remembers that claim.  And it was a pretty frequent poster at the time.

Maybe DevastatingDave?  I think he also toyed with the dzone/trenavar combo. Hope I'm not making that up and he doesn't come on here and rip me one lol.  

The idea, especially given my reluctance to finally permanently enter the dark side at the time, to be able to run a best cycle ever w/o touching a needle was very enticing.  

#238 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

So I'm a week into Nano 1-T stacked with Trestoderm and have gained about 7 pounds.

#239 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:33 PM

Dosage has been 2mL daily of 1-T, 50mg of Trestoderm and 30mg Trestobol but that's preworkout only. No sides to speak of yet.

#240 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:30 PM

Sounds like the trest is working.

Bring Ment back please. 

#241 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:02 AM

Sounds like the trest is working.

Lol that's what I was thinking.  

#242 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:36 PM

Dosage has been 2mL daily of 1-T, 50mg of Trestoderm and 30mg Trestobol but that's preworkout only. No sides to speak of yet.

So almost at the 2 week mark and up 10 pounds now. Keeping dosages the same. No side effects to report. I was afraid of lethargy but that hasn't hit me yet. Perhaps the Trest is combating that. Forgot to mention, my AI is Formeron. I apply that at night. Joints are dry but that's to be expected with Formeron.
  • sinewave3 and D-575 like this

#243 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated Biggame.  Considering this is one of the few logs on nano 1-T, it's nice to hear that it's going well.

You mind giving us a little more detail on it?  How much of the 10lbs you think is muscle as opposed to fat or water or glycogen?  Are you getting puffy or seeing bloat from the trest?  Or is the form working and keeping it at bay?

I can see this stack being killer for a winter bulk.  What's even better is it's a non-methylated combo that actually delivers and can rival some traditional IM stacks.

#244 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

Yes, I do look a little puffy but I always get that with Trest. My workout partner hasn't seen me in over a week and when we finally got a workout in yesterday he knew immediately I was on something. As for sides, haven't checked BP but I can say that lethargy still not an issue.

So I'll be running the 1-T and Trestoderm for another couple weeks to make it 5 weeks total. I'll then switch over to 11-KT for 4 weeks to finish up this cycle.

#245 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:58 PM

Bulk 1 Test and 4AD powder, the real stuff is what we need. These silly kids with their "Andros" or expensive dhea in a bottle...Makes me laugh every time.
  • dacookiemonsta, nidnoy and SimonBoyle like this

Bring Ment back please. 

#246 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

Bulk 1 Test and 4AD powder, the real stuff is what we need. These silly kids with their "Andros" or expensive dhea in a bottle...Makes me laugh every time.

This.  A lot of these guys bragging about their gainz didn't every get to try this shit.  Whole other world. 

Wouldnt mind some trendione TD either.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users