blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#27 bashman

bashman

• Members
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:16 PM

So worth getting?

"Sometimes you bust and sometimes you flush. When your up its never as good as it seems and when your down you never think your going to be up again"

#28 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:43 PM

This tickles my fancy.
  • brymaster likes this

#29 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:20 PM

As far as customs goes I would assume the risk would be the same as any other banned item entering the USA. That being said if one was going to take the risk of ordering overseas I would think ordering other items would be a better use of said risk. Ordering through customs is not worth the risk IMO.

#30 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

It is just 1-test in a nano delivery system so it still illegal from what i i am hearing. I did not look at the product so I know anything else

• SimonBoyle likes this

#31 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

UK has all the fun
  • SimonBoyle likes this
Contributor @ www.totalflexblog.com
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

#32 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

anyone ordered from them before with success?

#33 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

So it's flour with a fancy delivery system?. Should work well for dem gainz. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#34 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:40 PM

1 Test was crap in any oral delivery system. It needs to be in a trans dermal carrier and run at least in the 400-600mg range. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#35 Predator Nutrition

Predator Nutrition

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

As far as data is concerned the picture is as follows.

-The oral bioavailability of crystalline testosterone is approximately 3.6%  (http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/3770015)

-The bioavailability of testosterone gel is generally around 10-11% 

-The average enhancement ratio /w nanoparticle formulations, conservatively, is around 5x.  With Danazol, a weak androgen, bioavailability increased by 16x.  Some other drugs experienced only a 3x increase in bioavailability, whereas others experienced more dramatic gains.  This is detailed in the paper "Nanocrystals for enhancement of oral bioavailability..."

-Nanoparticulate active ingredients may benefit from decreased first-pass metabolism.  See the study "Improving oral bioavailability of nutraceuticals by engineered nanoparticle-based delivery systems", under the section entitled "engineered nanoparticles decrease first-pass metabolism of nutraceuticals".  

Fusion believe that the evidence indicates that the nanoparticle formulation would be more effective than the gel, as better absorption combined with a reduced first-pass effect will make for an enhancement ratio perhaps similar to Danazol's.  

• brymaster, paintrainTC, SimonBoyle and 1 other like this

www.predatornutrition.com 

#36 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

Yeah how hard is it to get it through customs here in the US? I need this shit

#37 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:38 PM

I may have sent friends things in the past.
But am not advising people to break the law.
  • commandopat likes this

#38 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:43 PM

"What?, I thought it was creatine."

• SimonBoyle likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#39 Predator Nutrition

Predator Nutrition

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

Predator Nutrition has been shipping worldwide including the United States since 2009. The US is actually a popular destination for us to ship to. We don't recall any specific issues in that time for US customers although delivery times are variable.

US customers would benefit from the same protections and rights as we afford those in Europe so that non-delivery would be covered by a refund/reshipment depending on the customer's preference.
  • paintrainTC, commandopat and BrianP0523 like this

#40 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

Predator Nutrition has been shipping worldwide including the United States since 2009. The US is actually a popular destination for us to ship to. We don't recall any specific issues in that time for US customers although delivery times are variable.

US customers would benefit from the same protections and rights as we afford those in Europe so that non-delivery would be covered by a refund/reshipment depending on the customer's preference.

So you're saying that if customs seize a package you would refund/reship that?
If so, this is from your site : " In the rare event that any overseas orders get seized at customs, the Supplier will not be held accountable for this. Customers orders at their risk"

#41 bryan101b

bryan101b

• Members
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

I've ordered only products that are no longer available in the us from predator nutrion, as well as other sites numerous times and never had an issue.
I wouldn't have any worries ordering your hard to find sups from the uk.
Bold200,m1t,m1d,sd etc

#42 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:18 PM

Just remember the currency rate is killer though. Something $160 there is like $100 more in the US.

#43 bryan101b

bryan101b

• Members
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:22 PM

1 £= 1.49$

So 100£=148.85$

Gotta pay to play brother
  • SimonBoyle likes this

#44 Predator Nutrition

Predator Nutrition

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:10 AM

Vol.4 - That passage is correct but it does not mean we would not reship in the event of a product not arriving to the customer.
  • Melbar Kasom likes this

#45 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

Ok maybe I am missing something, but this is a class 3 felony product, why in the world would you order this to the US.  If you are going to the dark side f'ing GO, but why not buy the real deal?

I think some people get caught up in the 'well it was legal a year ago so I would probably not get it very much trouble'.  You think that is what a court thinks..............Ok good luck with that.

• paintrainTC likes this

#46 Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:41 PM

Vol.4 - That passage is correct but it does not mean we would not reship in the event of a product not arriving to the customer.

Pls. explain exactly what you mean, what is the policy if a customer is reporting a "Not received"? BTW why is PayPal no longer as payment method? thx for reply

#47 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

PayPal doesn't allow for a lot of supplements, legal or not. Like eph and PHs.

#48 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:53 PM

PayPal doesn't allow for a lot of supplements, legal or not. Like eph and PHs.

#49 Predator Nutrition

Predator Nutrition

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:48 PM

Melbar - If an item is not received we wait for the courier company to investigate it on their side but they consider it lost after 28 days. We would reship at that point.

As for PayPal, it's on a list of enhancements to be added to the site. With that said, anybody who cannot wait for PayPal to be listed as a checkout option can contact customer services who will give details for how they can pay by PayPal - essentially you will log into PayPal, send the funds to us and then we will ship the product. The transaction just takes place off our website.

#50 bryan101b

bryan101b

• Members
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

Ok maybe I am missing something, but this is a class 3 felony product, why in the world would you order this to the US. If you are going to the dark side f'ing GO, but why not buy the real deal?

I think some people get caught up in the 'well it was legal a year ago so I would probably not get it very much trouble'. You think that is what a court thinks..............Ok good luck with that.

I think some people get caught in not knowing the difference between a steroid and pro hormone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users