- - - - -

Anyone Try Antaeus Labs Baiba?

42 replies to this topic

#26 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

Any updates yet? Excited to give this a try.

#27 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:57 PM

Went up to 2g a day. 500mg morning, 1g preworkout, 500mg night. Pumps are great, toasty warm in the gym, still setting PR's on the reg and eating at maintenance.

• sinewave3 and delariva like this

#28 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

Honestly didn't notice much for the first 3-4 weeks. Then all of a sudden I started to notice cuts through my midsection that I've never had before. I haven't been dieting strictly at all so I am taken to believe this stuff works very effectively as advertised. I'm definitely going to restock and extend my experiment. 

• sinewave3, dANIMAL11 and delariva like this

#29 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

I'm stoked to give it a shot!

• AllNatural likes this

#30 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

I ran it at 500mg for two weeks then stopped went on vacation. Partied my ass off, diet was total shit while there. Didn't notice anything the first two weeks before vacation. Came back started again and finished off the tub. By the time I had finished I had noticeable fat loss around my abs and entire mid section. Results where good enough for me to buy another tub. Takes a little while to get going but definitely worth it in my opinion. Ran it at 500mg the entire time by the way.

Did you run it with anything else?

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#31 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:00 PM

Started my Baiba/Lipomorph stack!

• AllNatural likes this

#32 bswanny

bswanny

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

Honestly didn't notice much for the first 3-4 weeks. Then all of a sudden I started to notice cuts through my midsection that I've never had before. I haven't been dieting strictly at all so I am taken to believe this stuff works very effectively as advertised. I'm definitely going to restock and extend my experiment.

What dose were you running?

#33 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:43 PM

What dose were you running?

1-1.5g a day. 

#34 madmuscle25

madmuscle25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 08:45 PM

Didn't run anything else besides my trt frank.
  • frank thomas likes this

#35 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

Started my Baiba/Lipomorph stack!

I am using lipomorph currently, for those of you that have used both. Did you get more out of lipomorph or is the baiba what really makes the lipomorph work................Is the lipomorph worth the extra $$$?

#36 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

I'm taking the Baiba/Lipomorph combo.  I can see a very slight decrease in subQ fat appearance. Not major, but definitely promising nonetheless. I have not noticed any increased heat during exercising, at rest or at night. The most interesting thing to me is that this improvement has occurred despite not being able to do my sprints or cardio this past week since I started the combo a week ago. :punk:

[EDIT: I started out taking 500 mg pre-workout, but the last couple of days I'm taking 1 gram AM and 1-2 grams pre-workout.]

#37 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:12 AM

What's with the anecdotal reports of pumps? Shouldn't it do the opposite given it's MOA?

#38 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:17 PM

What's with the anecdotal reports of pumps? Shouldn't it do the opposite given it's MOA?

Just reporting how I felt. BAIBA may not have been directly responsible for the pumps but they were definitely better than usual. It could have been from other factors, potentially diet related. 

#39 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:59 AM

I hear ya brother - wasn't knocking it just didn't understand the MOA and was wanting to learn that's all ;)

• AllNatural likes this

#40 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:11 PM

Update: upper abs lateral striations now much more visible than before. Could be from making a small change to my intermittent fasting schedule as well as doing more core strength work too.

I have been double dosing the Baiba powder at 2 grams a day as well as upped my dose of Lipomorph to 3 per day. Feel slightly more sweaty working out the last few days this week than earlier.

• sinewave3 and AllNatural like this

#41 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:29 AM

^ nice. Keep us posted brother.

#42 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

This will be coming in bulk powder form.

#43 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

Anybody know the half life of Baiba?

I've been experimenting with dosages and timing and I think I'm onto something but I should probably find out the answer to the half-life riddle first before proceeding too much more :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users