• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:12 AM

Does anyone here have any experience with Antaeus Labs BAIBA? It seems very interesting. I'm curious to hear some other opinions before I pick up some for myself and maybe my girlfriend.

#2 madmuscle25

madmuscle25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:29 AM

I ran it at 500mg for two weeks then stopped went on vacation. Partied my ass off, diet was total shit while there. Didn't notice anything the first two weeks before vacation. Came back started again and finished off the tub. By the time I had finished I had noticeable fat loss around my abs and entire mid section. Results where good enough for me to buy another tub. Takes a little while to get going but definitely worth it in my opinion. Ran it at 500mg the entire time by the way.
  • sinewave3 and frank thomas like this

#3 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for your response MadMuscle! I've been keeping my eye on this stuff since I first read about it.

I just decided to pull the trigger and picked up 2 tubs. I'll definitely be logging my results.

I'm curious if anyone has read anything about how this might work when you cycle off? Is there a rebound effect?

Also is there a certain time of day that would be best to dose?

#4 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:18 PM

I ran it at 500mg for two weeks then stopped went on vacation. Partied my ass off, diet was total shit while there. Didn't notice anything the first two weeks before vacation. Came back started again and finished off the tub. By the time I had finished I had noticeable fat loss around my abs and entire mid section. Results where good enough for me to buy another tub. Takes a little while to get going but definitely worth it in my opinion. Ran it at 500mg the entire time by the way.

Sounds like it worked well. Did you notice an increase in body temperature?

Thanks for your response MadMuscle! I've been keeping my eye on this stuff since I first read about it.

I just decided to pull the trigger and picked up 2 tubs. I'll definitely be logging my results.

I'm curious if anyone has read anything about how this might work when you cycle off? Is there a rebound effect?

Also is there a certain time of day that would be best to dose?

I'll definitely be following the log. I may pick up a tub and run it in march before trying it in my contest prep.

#5 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:01 AM

I used a lot last bulk. I went from 172 to 182 during the course of about 2.5 months, and I looked JUST AS LEAN. I've been taking a regular dose since then and leaness has stayed despite spending much less time in the gym and much more drinking and not sleeping due to life demands and the conscious decision to enjoy life to counteract the stress from work/studying.
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#6 madmuscle25

madmuscle25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:53 AM

I did notice I felt a little warm some of time after I dosed.

#7 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Anyone have any easy way to measure this? I have 1/8 and other size teaspoons available but I don't think my scale is accurate. 

#8 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

By my scale, 1/2 teaspoon  is .7 

I may just pop back two of those a day for a total of 1.4 ish Gs of Baiba.

Taste is unique fwiw, slightly sweet and bitter. Almost like the sweetness of an orange combined with equal parts the bitterness of the zest, though nowhere near as intense as this description may have seemed, very mild taste overall. Definitely seems easy to take...

#9 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

I've been adding 500mg to my pre workout...I've not sweated like this in a while!  

been pretty awesome, I'm only halfway into my tub though.

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#10 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:35 AM

How is this guys? I'm always interested in non stim fat burners that help burn those last couple of pounds that get difficult.

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

#11 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

You can dose it pretty high. Upto 1g easily.

It stacks so well with other fat burners that it seems crazy not to.

It has a nice thermogenic feeling (warmth).

Think of Baiba as releasing the fatty glyceride chains so they are ready for use as energy. Then the other fat burners kick the system into gear to utilize themduring exercise.

Antaeus Labs Rep

#12 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

(I'm taking this post from Henry on a different forum)

Ergo-log have published this today: Ergo-Log - Beta-AIBA, a new weight-loss supplement

It's a translation of the article originally found on the Dutch version of the site: Ergogenics - Beta-AIBA, a new weight loss supplement
There's a follow-up article that's currently only available in Dutch (you can run it through a translator): Ergogenics - Animal study: BAIBA effective and safe weight loss supplement

Some more articles on BAIBA: 
and some free-to-access journal articles:

In the interests of completeness, a critical but flawed appraisal from suppversity: Suppversity - Is BAIBA the next big thing in fat loss?

• sinewave3 and delsolrob like this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#13 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:37 PM

I haven't found a single reason NOT to use BAIBA (except monetary of course, but it's relatively affordable). I've tried acute high doses (>1g) with no sides, as well as daily use of 1.5g in split doses for weeks. No sides except some warmth and awesome leanness.
Disclaimer: not advocating you try the above, just giving the basis for my confidence in the lack of sides and strength of the results.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#14 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:12 PM

I just started their lipomorph which has baiba in it and I sweat a lot on it.................good stuff.

• Liftamania likes this

#15 Liftamania

Liftamania

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:09 PM

I have been on Lipomorph for a month and just cracked open my second bottle. I've been combining 2 pills of this with LGI Boosted, Noopept, Choline, creatine, and beta-alanine for a pre-workout/fat burning stack and I'm quite happy with it. I have also noticed the "warm" sensation when taking Lipomorph alone that a lot of guys are mentioning. I've dropped 10 pounds in the last 5 weeks, so I think BAIBA/Lipomorph is worth your time for sure. 

• delariva and Yellowsnow like this

#16 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:40 PM

Should I drop the funds on this or gw50? I might just cap this shit up and run it with some TTA.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#17 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:34 AM

Should I drop the funds on this or gw50? I might just cap this shit up and run it with some TTA.

Well my personal advice would be to go with the product that is made by one of the most reputable companies around and you can be 100% certain is what it claims that to be, but I'm not going to promise better results. If cost and long term health are the main concern, go with BAIBA. If you're only worried about results, I can't say since I haven't used GW in a good while
Antaeus Labs Rep

#18 SAforgediron

SAforgediron

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:38 AM

Go with the BAIBA, you won't regret it

#19 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

Guess I'll try a bit. Should I just get the powder or lipomorph?

janoy15 for 15% discount

#20 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:23 AM

Guess I'll try a bit. Should I just get the powder or lipomorph?

Up to you, both very effective, but if you like to try one change at a time, BAIBA is a good place to start.
  • AllNatural likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#21 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:00 AM

Up to you, both very effective, but if you like to try one change at a time, BAIBA is a good place to start.

don't wanna seem greedy but you got any you wanna sell a bit cheap? Gw50 would be cheaper but I've heard mixed stuff on it for fat loss. Just to give you an idea on goals, I want to drop a little more fat while working on my strength. Approx bodyfat is 9%. Just looking for things to keep the lypolysis ticking. Also has anyone tried t2? T3 fucked me so hard on appetite and strength I wouldn't run it again unless I had pharma tabs I could accurately dose.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#22 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:13 AM

Makes me sweat my ass off.
I take 1g am pre fasted cardio and lifting then 1g pm when I do a light bro session to kill some time.
I run very hot in the am and get fucking warm in the pm not even doing any cardio.

#23 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:24 AM

I've been taking 1g preworkout for the past few days and I've been getting hotter and hotter in the gym. The pump has also been great with this stuff (only taking this, amino's, and occasionally DMAA before workouts). I'm upping the dose to 2 grams today, very excited to see how this goes.

• sinewave3 and Scope75 like this

#24 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:52 AM

. Also has anyone tried t2? T3 fucked me so hard on appetite and strength I wouldn't run it again unless I had pharma tabs I could accurately dose.

I have used both T3 and T2.  T2 works Ok but is like 1% the strength of T3.  T2 makes me a little warm and does nothing to make me flat ( I don't loose my pump).  I think it is a happy medium, just remember that there are two different T2 products one is supposed to be suppressive the other not so much.

#25 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:18 AM

I just ordered some lipomorph and baiba powder. Can't wait to try it out.
  • dANIMAL11 and delariva like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)