8 replies to this topic

#1 smclaugh87

smclaugh87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:44 PM

Hi guys,

Came here for advice on a cycle I'm looking to do. Have previously done 2 prohormone cycles. Epi solo and epi with tren. These were both over 12 months ago now.

For both cycles I done an OTC PCT and worked fine I used test booster with AI and DAA. Had no sides from either cycle. Gained around 8lbs on first (epi solo) and 12 on (epi wih tren). Sounds crazy not using a SERM and going OTC but genuinely worked great and had no sides after. 

I want to do Epi again and was going to do solo again. I have bought a sarm (ostarine). Have cycle support of course. 

From the research I have done on SARM's there still is a chance of shut down even with osta. The osta was on offer so got it. Not 100% sure I will use the osta this cycle may keep it.

My question is... IF using Osta and epi this time would I need a stronger PCT? 

Would go with epi at 30mg and osta at 20mg... 6-7 weeks (likely 6)

Away on holiday with friends to California on April 16th. I want to have cycle and PCT done a week or 2 before. As we are away partying for 2 full weeks.

Don't tear me a new A*s hole.. I am here for advice  :laugh:

#2 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:37 PM

What AI did you use? I think patric arnold had an article on that working.

#3 smclaugh87

smclaugh87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:26 PM

Used Erase for AI. Will take a look for article now.

Thanks

#4 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

If you keep that up with only using an OTC PCT, I guarantee you will be regretting it in the long run whether on not you're okay now.

You're very lucky to have recovered naturally with out any problems but you won't be able to keep that up forever and have higher chances of having problems in the long run.

What is the point of not running a SERM?  It's damn easy to get and cheap.

Osta is becomes starts becoming suppressive at 3mg+...

Epi and Tren is way more potent and you didn't run a SERM with that.  You should definitely run one for this either way. There really is no reason not to.

• sinewave3 likes this

#5 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

Your fine running epi/osta just run some nolva after, only thing I would add is some cycle support like tudca and NAC.

#6 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:55 PM

Yeah get some LGI damage control and run that through out cycle and pct.  Get an AI to start taking on the last week of PCT and then running it 2 extra weeks after just in case to control e2 levels.

#7 smclaugh87

smclaugh87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:06 AM

Great advice lads. Thanks very much.

Not sure how I get my hands on a SERM. I see sites online but not sure which is reliable. I don't think we are allowed to say on this forum. Maybe PM me? Obvious choice being nolva.

Have NAC and tudca here already.

Sounds like I missed a bullet with that epi and tren cycle. Had zero sides after so if i know where to get a SERM i will take it this time 100%.

Great advice i appreciate it

#8 smclaugh87

smclaugh87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hi guys

So I have decided to go with Ostarine and epistane for 6 weeks.

Doing this before my holiday on 16th April. I want to be Done cycle and PCT 3 weeks before. 

Running Osta at 20mg and epi at 30mg. 

PCT will be Natural test booster (test freak), DAA, AI and SERM (nolva). Still not able to get SERM and have been looking online. Not starting cycle until I order it. 

More than likely I will start this around mid February. Do you guys think this is enough time to recover before heading away for 2 weeks and punishing my liver with alcohol?

I am confident with the PCT I will be under 10% BF and keep mass which is my intention. Diet is on point now and doing HIIT 3-4 times a week now with 3-4 weight sessions. 

Looking forward to seeing these results

#9 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:00 PM

Trololololol

You can find epi and osta, however, you cannot for some reason find a serm?

Ya, no, something's not adding up.

RB or Nos please close this thread.

(it doesn't even belong here) - although, it would make for a very NICE cut.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)