My C*ck And Balls Hurt.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:52 AM

I got into a motorcycle accident going between 55-60.
I highsided.. That's where the tires lose traction, then abruptly gain it back.. Which throws the rider forward over the bike before it flips.

Problem is I'm heavy.. So my bike didn't throw me very far and as soon as My back hit the asphalt, my bike slammed onto my groin/hip area.. I rolled and then it landed on the same spot again before we both stopped.

Nothing broken but as of yesterday my balls and shaft are dark black/blue/purple and majorly swollen. Hurts like a butch bros.

Luckily the lady I'm with lives far away and I told her she can't see it till I'm better. But still like wtf.

#2 Coltzy

Coltzy

starting PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 8,616 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:33 AM

never ride without a helmet and a cup bro. Safety first!
  • AllNatural likes this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

#3 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:35 AM

That sucks man, glad to hear you didn't break anything. You may want to talk to a doc/urologist about your bruised balls and pipe. Sounds pretty bad.

#4 getbiggg16

getbiggg16

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:45 AM

Glad you're okay brotha. I had a complete tear of my groin a few weeks ago... i feel your pain. Part of my inside quad was fucked and half my shaft and balls were bruised for about 2 weeks.

Friday First time laying pipe since the incident. Told the chick my deal ahead of time... said bend over and put your head down....I can only do some gentle doggystyle lulz. Was hurting with every thrust but got the job done. feelsbadman.jpeg

#5 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Never ride a motorcycle. 2 wheeled casket
  • Triton_ likes this

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:02 PM

Fukin ouch! Hope your a fast healer champ!

#7 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Swelling is more or less gone, no sharp pains, no blood.. Bruising has gotten worse and spread a little but that's normal.
Don't think I'll be riding again.. going to the yard to see if my bike is salvageable, if not I'm going to just leave it there.

#8 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

Bike is not salvageable.
Turns out I have partials tears in my pec, groin/adductors, quad and bicep from the crash as well.
I'm hobbling around and already dropped 7 pounds from being unable to train my lower body and chest.

Junk is getting better though.

#9 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

No injury photos, please - for the love of mankind.

Motorcycles are awesome.

At one time I had three.  Now, none.

I asked my wife what she thought about me getting another one.

Her (classic) answer:  Sure, how much life insurance do you have?

• anab0lix, staytrue82 and Classic_Man like this

#10 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:35 AM

No injury photos, please - for the love of mankind.

Motorcycles are awesome.

At one time I had three.  Now, none.

I asked my wife what she thought about me getting another one.

Her (classic) answer:  Sure, how much life insurance do you have?

lmao

#11 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:47 AM

Wooo fractured my pelvis and no leg days for a year.

#12 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:22 AM

Far out man......you just found that out now? You taking on the pain well indeed.......bloody hell!
I'd be in the feral position immediately after lol and would still be today!

#13 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:22 PM

I love motorcycles. Fast motorcycles. Sold my last bike after some stupid woman went through a red light and hit me. I fixed most of it, but didn't trust it afterwards. Had it setup to go over 200mph, didn't dare try after that.

So tempted to buy another bike. Riding is one of my all time fav things to do. Between idiot drivers and my reckless self basically refusing to even get on a bike with less than 175hp, I don't know if it's a good idea. I'd really like to have an 8 second ZX-14R, though...

My last accident still hurts and that was like 4 years ago...

Strangely enough, I've had about a dozen sportbikes, and the worst injury I've ever had was on an electric scooter going about 10mph. Heh. Got off my GSXR 1000, got on an electric scooter. Boom. Couldn't walk for 3-4 months.
Meat for the Beast

#14 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:24 PM

CB, that was the universes way of telling you not to be a sissy riding a scooter. Ogres don't look good on scooters.

Classic, hope you recover ok bro!
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#15 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:46 PM

For some stupid reason I want an old RD400, with expansion chambers. Loud, smelly and fast. What's not to like?

#16 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

Far out man......you just found that out now? You taking on the pain well indeed.......bloody hell!
I'd be in the feral position immediately after lol and would still be today!

I'm stubborn as hell. I only take a third of the meds and used crutches for the first two weeks instead of eight weeks.
Waiting on a call from my Ortho now to see if we need to screw the fracture or let it heal.

#17 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:05 AM

I'm stubborn as hell. I only take a third of the meds and used crutches for the first two weeks instead of eight weeks.
Waiting on a call from my Ortho now to see if we need to screw the fracture or let it heal.

Any good nurses?

While you are there, might as well .......

#18 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:07 AM

I love motorcycles. Fast motorcycles. Sold my last bike after some stupid woman went through a red light and hit me. I fixed most of it, but didn't trust it afterwards. Had it setup to go over 200mph, didn't dare try after that.

So tempted to buy another bike. Riding is one of my all time fav things to do. Between idiot drivers and my reckless self basically refusing to even get on a bike with less than 175hp, I don't know if it's a good idea. I'd really like to have an 8 second ZX-14R, though...

My last accident still hurts and that was like 4 years ago...

Strangely enough, I've had about a dozen sportbikes, and the worst injury I've ever had was on an electric scooter going about 10mph. Heh. Got off my GSXR 1000, got on an electric scooter. Boom. Couldn't walk for 3-4 months.

The top speed never really caught too much attention from me. Mine was just a newer r6 which a few tweaks had my 0-60 in about 3 seconds..
Nothing beats blasting past people at just a twist of the wrist.

I think my next "fun" vehicle will be a classic car. I have a new found love for seatbelt lol
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#19 Classic_Man

Classic_Man

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

3 months in and I can lightly jog, use the stair master, have no pain, junk is healed.
Only things I can't do are squats, leg press, leg extensions and any ab work. Other than that good to go.

Didn't even touch gh or a peptide and never went to PT.
No more tears woo.

My leg days are like 21 sets of calves with light accessory work lol
  • AllNatural likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users