Photo
- - - - -

Wesley Vs. R-Andro Rx By Iron Mag Labs

randro androsterone epiandro ironmaglabs iron mag labs prohormones dht testosterone anavar masteron

50 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:31 PM

Thank you Iron Mag Labs for allowing me to log this product.

R-Andro by IML.  Aka R-Dhea.  Aka Androsterone.   I will be comparing this to the older Super Epi Andro Rx as well as Primordial Performances Andro Hard Version 1.

Let me be the first to say, yes I am a REP for IML.  I have had excellent experiences with all their products.  With that being said and done I will give 100% honest feedback on this product.  AndroHard and Epiandro are my favorite compound of all time, so I am primarily looking to see how this version compares to the other two, while giving you guys an idea of effects, side effects, etc..while on a somewhat high dosage.

I will be running 600mgs ED.  Will update how I dose it daily, but game plan is to do 200mgs 3x per day. I may drop down to 400mgs on days off, but I may not.  Time will tell.  The only other compounds I will be running are Pre-workouts and Protein as you will see pictured.  Meth Lab, My personal product Ultimate Orange Juiced, and Raw Dynamix Problend and Whey Protein.

I will post current stats and workout details on DAY 1- Please stay tuned, this is starting ASAP!

I will be posting regarding the following:

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym

How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth
Heartburn

**Please subscribe and Please feel free to ask any and all questions about this product.  I will be logging at least 3x per week.  Please be advised this is my busy time of year for me, training and my supplement store, so please limit all questions to the body of this thread.  I rarely if ever check PM's.  Thank you!!**

BRIEF DESCRIPTION of the Compound Below

by Mike Arnold

For those of you who have been following the sports supplement scene for a while, you may be familiar with a compound known as androsterone. First released about 8-9 years ago, this non-methylated DHEA derivative quickly became one of the best selling products in its class. Marketed as a non-toxic strength gainer with distinct muscle hardening effects and alpha-male promoting characteristics, many found it to be the perfect complement to their OTC regimen. However, pending legal troubles and high production costs soon put an end to this once popular prohormone. Since then we’ve seen a few attempts at reintroduction, but if using consumer reviews as a means of product evaluation, it appears that more recent formulations have fallen short in terms of effectiveness. But what exactly is androsterone and what makes it stand out from the other DHEA-based prohormones on the market?

r-andro-compound.png

Technically, androsterone is an active a neurosteroid, but is known mostly for its ability to convert to DHT. In this regard, it is often compared to the more widely used, yet much less costly epiandrosterone, as both convert to DHT through the same two-step conversion process (Androsterone/Epiandrosterone-->Androstanediol/Androstanedione-->DHT). In fact, they are essentially the same compound from a molecular standpoint, differing only by isomer. With such close similarities in terms of both structure and metabolism, many have viewed these compounds as one in the same. However, even a brief a review of the literature quickly debunks such a notion, revealing significant differences between these hormones on multiple levels. One indication of this dissimilarity is found in Vida (an AAS reference guide), which lists androsterone as being a considerably more potent androgen than epiandrosterone; a fact confirmed repeatedly through real-world use.

Still, compared to a steroid like testosterone, androsterone in its unconverted state provides little in the way of anabolic effects (it possesses about 1/7th the androgenic potency of testosterone). Its primary function is that of a neurosteroid and pheromone, while also serving as the base material for conversion to other active metabolites. Having been extensively marketed as a prohormone, most are familiar with this aspect of its function, but much fewer seem to be aware of its ability to alter brain activity. As an inhibitory neurosteroid, androsterone works as a modulator of the GABA receptor, which is responsible for regulating communication between brain cells specific to brain and nervous system functioning. With stress-reducing, rewarding, pro-social, anti-depressant, anxiolytic, analgesic, neuroprotective, and pro-sexual effects, the GABA receptor’s ability to influence mood and overall wellbeing is well documented. Given androsterone’s pronounced effect in this area, one should not be surprised to learn that this aspect of its character plays a central role in shaping the overall “feel” of the drug—one which, according to user reviews, is largely appreciated and preferable to that of many other prohormones.

By viewing androsterone as the sum total of all its metabolites in the conversion chain, rather than a singular hormone with a limited scope of action, we are better able to comprehend its overall character and potential physiological effects. Even a steroid like testosterone, although rarely viewed as a prohormone by those who administer AAS for purposes of performance enhancement, must be evaluated in the same way, as its predisposition for conversion to DHT and estrogen enables it to have a much broader range of effects in the body than testosterone alone. While this is generally understood and accounted for by the majority of testosterone users, the same can’t be said for compounds marketed specifically as prohormones, despite the fact that they frequently display activity at all points in the conversion chain.

Furthermore, androsterone’s role as a neurosteroid and pheromone has not been fully elucidated, leaving us with only a partial understanding of its effects on both the host and those who come in contact with it via pheromone transmission. Muddying up the waters a little more is the fact that it can convert back and forth between DHT and androsterone, making it impossible to determine with any accuracy its conversion rate to DHT, or any intermediary metabolite for that matter. This lack of a pre-determined endpoint is not necessarily a good or bad thing, but it does make it difficult to tell exactly how much of its beneficial effects are attributable to each hormone. None the less, androsterone has been shown to provide DHT-like effects, so instead of focusing on what we don’t know, let’s look at what we do know.

As a 5a-reduced metabolite, neither androsterone, nor any of its metabolites are capable of converting to estrogen, making the use of an aromatase inhibitor wholly unnecessary and even counterproductive (at least while on-cycle). Overall, side effects appear to be pretty mild. Without the ability to aromatize and being unable to bind to the estrogen receptor, estrogenic side effects are non-existent. In terms of androgenic sides, they are also relatively mild, especially in comparison to more potent androgens like trenbolone or testosterone. Obviously, DHT itself is a potent androgen, so any elevation in DHT levels will increase the likelihood of experiencing androgenic side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc. However, anecdotal reports reveal that this isn’t an issue for the majority of users, despite the presence of DHT-like effects on the user’s musculature, strength levels, and mental state. A likely explanation for this disparity is that androsterone derives a substantial portion of its effects from both the parent compound and intermediary metabolites, rather than DHT alone.

One of the most popular reasons to use androsterone is to help off-set the deleterious effects that many OTC cycles can have on mood and functioning. Without testosterone as part of one’s cycle, endogenous testosterone production plummets, leaving the user with deficient DHT levels and a bevy of potential side effects, including loss of libido, sexual dysfunction, and lethargy. Androsterone can eliminate this negative aspect of OTC steroid use by helping to normalize DHT concentrations in the bloodstream. Although DHT has gotten a bad rap in some circles due to its association with hair loss (genetically determined) and benign prostatic hyperplasia, the reality is that DHT is essential for optimal functioning and good health. It is particularly valuable to bodybuilders/strength athletes, as it initiates a plethora of beneficial effects on both the mind and body.

One of these is fat loss. With clinical research demonstrating the ability of DHT to increase the production of epinephrine and cyclic amp, fat loss is accelerated through both an increase in lipolysis and the conversion of TSH to T4. DHT also antagonizes estrogen, thereby mitigating estrogen-induced side effects like gynecomastia, water retention, and female fat pattern distribution in those using aromatizable drugs. This promotes a hard, dry appearance, particularly in those with sufficiently low bodyfat. Another mechanism by which DHT works to enhance athletic performance is through strength enhancement, which it accomplishes by improving neurological efficiency. When it comes to gaining a mental edge, few steroids can hold a candle to DHT. Through alterations to our neurochemistry, DHT is able to improve cognition, motivation, self-confidence, energy, aggression, focus, and even elevate our mood.

In terms of HPTA suppression, androsterone is generally mild, although when administered at higher doses a short PCT may be required. It is interesting to note that androsterone been shown to improve the lipid profile, with clinical trials revealing a reduction in cholesterol levels in test subjects. As you can see, androsterone is a complex hormone with a variety of beneficial effects generated through multiple different pathways, many of which are directly applicable to the goals of a bodybuilder/athlete. For those of you who are already using illegal AAS, you will find little need for prohormones of this nature, simply because their effects can be replicated with greater potency when using more traditional drugs. However, for those of you who have chosen to abstain from controlled substances, androsterone makes a solid stacker with more hypertrophic OTC prohormones.

• heavyiron likes this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#2 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 860 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

In
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#3 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:50 PM

Honestly I saw 9 bottles and it just kind of pissed me off.  

I'm still in. 

• sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this

#4 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:18 PM

Sweet! Been waiting for you to start up this log.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#5 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:30 PM

I'm in. I was happy about running 3 bottles of epi andro till I saw that pic.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#6 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:50 PM

in

• Wesleyinman likes this

#7 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:56 PM

I Always follow a honest gentleman......in champ!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#8 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

Thank you guys for following.  Gonna run this for 30-60 days straight to start.

Can't believe no one said anything about my gf's stripper pole in background :) LOL

• Looseunitwa likes this

#9 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,180 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

Thank you guys for following. Gonna run this for 30-60 days straight to start.
Can't believe no one said anything about my gf's stripper pole in background :) LOL

I thought that was yours ;)
  • sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#10 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:32 AM

In
  • Wesleyinman likes this
R.I.P. Benjamin Hauschildt (aka bizzyb250)

#11 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Thank you guys for following.  Gonna run this for 30-60 days straight to start.

Oh shit..........so about your girlfriends stripper pole, do tell with pics if that ok?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#12 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:39 AM

Oh shit..........so about your girlfriends stripper pole, do tell with pics if that ok?

She trains and competes in Pole competitions,  The stuff they can do is amazing.  One thing the girls do in her class is sit on the floor and pull with only upper body to the top. I can make it about 12" off the floor. I'm too heavy.  I am a lucky man getting to be behind the scenes in their classes.  Picture 10+ gorgeous women in shape, stretching and doing these exercises, splits on the pole in front of you. Better then any strip club.

Anyways guys, I reported on Swole Source.  I took 600mgs ED for 2 days now.  My log wont' start officially until Sunday/Monday.  This product is awesome. I took 600mgs PWO yesterday and then hit bench press.  Strength was through the roof.  BP was sky high, i was bright red on every set...but my workout was insane.  On 600mgs of epiandro I was furious. On this so far, I am not. I feel amazing.  Mood is good, energy is beyond good and strength is good on my second day of 600mgs.  Zero lethargy or anger.  I do feel like this compound is different then epiandro already.  I know it is way too soon to say for sure. but it feels "cleaner".  What i can say is that on my last set of bench, as a burnout i did 135lbs x 60 reps and probably could have done 20-30more.

I am beyond excited about this product.and.  This feels different. I feel stronger, better mood, and ZERO anger at this dosage.  On 500mgs of epiandro, 45mgs of epistane, or 50mgs of dbol I am furious and have zero self control.

My very little experience says this is different.  Let's see what happens.  Might start DAY 1 of my log 2morrow.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#13 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

This makes me regret not throwing my name to run a log having ran all 3 versions of the AndroHard series.  

I have 10g of epiandro just chilling I'm gonna run on my next cycle for shits and giggles TD.  Maybe by the next cycle I'll have the $ to see how this compares. 

I know I loved one of the versions.  One of them actually had me somewhat lethargic. I was stacking Hard/Mass actually and going above and beyond to push the limits of it. 

Was fun stuff but expensive.  I think my last cycle I actually did Mass/Hard/Enhance and it was like $500+.  This was before I moved to the dark side and when I wasn't a poor boy.

One version gave me some night sweats like nothing else man.. Woke up drenched like 3x a week lol. I was never very good at keying in on a single compound and just sticking w/ it.     

• Wesleyinman likes this

#14 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:07 PM

I experience intense aggression at 200mg Epi Andro, glad to hear that R Andro is keeping you "cool" thus far.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#15 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:38 PM

DAY 1-

Starting Bodyweight= 206lbs

Past few months I have been going through the motions a bit.  Time constraints and small injuries have been pestering me.  Primarily a small Pec strain at the insert and into the bicep, and a small issue in my hip flexor.  So I have not been training super heavy or doing a ton of volume.

My goal here is body recomp, see if my strength increases and muscle hardening which will improve appearance.  Will do midsection as well..

Will get a BEFORE photo up this week at some point.

WORKOUT

Warmup for 10minutes

Wide Grip Bench Press-

135x20

225x10

225x10

315x10

Wesley Inman Traps

45x30

45x30

45x20

Seated Cable Rows

75x20

150x15

200x10

300(rack) x 10

Standing Military Press

135x10

225x8

(Here is some older footage to show how these look. I did hit a PR a few months ago. I hit this for 12 reps @ 205BW..which for me is not bad at all!)

Pulldowns

100x10

200x10

Called it a day.  Short on time.  Didn't get to do abs, but might later.

Hitting it again 2morrow.

300mgs in the am and 300mgs in the afternoon.

So far, I feel good, and no anger on this dosage.

• PZTHATER likes this

#16 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

DAY 2-

Leg Day-

Took 300mgs of R-Andro with my PWO Ultimate Orange Juiced 45 mins prior to workout.

Warmup-

Leg Extensions

50x20

80x20

100x20

Squats

45x20

45x20

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6 (hip flexor and groin started to bother me again, dropping down weight)

315x10 5 second pauses at the bottom)

Deadlifts

135x10

315x10

500x10 with straps and momentum, not stopping after each rep.

Seated Calf Raises

45x20

90x20

135x10

180x10

225x10

Hanging Ab Raises

Bodyweight x10

x10

x10

Called it a day.  Felt awesome energy wise today.  I don't generally work out in the am, and I barely ate and I had plenty of energy and drive in the gym.  I def feel a bit stronger this morning.  Again, product doesn't bother me at all.  300mgs of epiandro in one dosage would make me angry.  And trust me on this. I have run it no less then 10 cycles in the past few years...I know this compound.

No anger.  Better mood.  Motivated and great workout again today.

Noticed a slight increase in hunger about an hour after my doses both days, am and pm.

Also I have to baby my left hip flexor.  I wanted to go heavier, but honestly 405 has been bugging me..anything less is ok.  I have actually only been doing 405 for singles for the past month, so today is the first day I pushed it a bit.  I am happy..but at rep 6, I knew to rack the weight.  Feel a pinch in my groin on the same side as well which is new.  Nothing serious, but I certainly would rather be safe then sorry.

Can't wait for 2morrows session.

What I can say about this or any supplement, is when I get on a product, and/or do a log, I get super motivated again.  So this is a positive, call it placebo effect if you will.  I feel this product already.  If you asked my honest opinion already, even though it's still brand new to me..I'd say it's acting slightly different then Epiandro.   But again, lets give this more time. I don't want to jump the gun, just explaining what I am feeling so far.

• PZTHATER likes this

#17 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

Seems very promising! I will mos def be stocking up. Great log op.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#18 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:31 PM

Seems very promising! I will mos def be stocking up. Great log op.

Hey man, thank you so much!!!

UPDATE:

Patrick Arnold was sent a bottle of this to test today!!  Awaiting lab testing.

Day 3-|

Biceps and Triceps

Warmup 5 minutes

Bicep Supinated Dumbell Curls

20x10

30x10

50x10

65x10

Tricep Pushdowns (cables)

50x20

80x20

100x20

EZ Bar Curls

40x20

60x20

80x20

Skullcrushers

40x20

50x20

60x20

Hanging Ab Raises

Bodyweight x 10

x10

And that is it.  I had 35 minutes to workout and this was what I could accomplish.  Very light workout, but here are the reasons.  I got to the gym and let me admit, my legs were so sore from the Leg Day before.  My body just felt exhausted.  I generally believe in taking the day off after any leg day, but I was just so motivated with this compound that I went. Woke up today thursday and not even sore one bit.  This to me signals my recovery is far better on this product. I always am the most sore 48 hours later, and I am no longer sore at all today.  This is important to recognize.

So anyways, the pumps I am getting already are skin stretching.  The muscle is getting so hard at this dosage that I have to say I am VERY surprised.

What I have to say so far, is that I have ZERO anger. I have better energy big time.  More aggression, libido is through the roof.  My appetite is through the roof.  Hungry all day and night.  Mood is better and recovery is better.

Discussion of this product: 

What people need to understand about this product or an epiandro or DHT compound like winny or var, these are body recomp products.  I hear guys saying they ran epiandro at 400mgs ED and they were 30% bodyfat trying to bulk and they were mildly impressed.  Of course you were.  For this compound to shine, you need to be pretty lean already, or you need to be leaning out with a thermogenic for it to work best.

This will reveal muscles like no other compound.  Rdhea and epiandro that is.  The muscles get harder and literally just pop through the skin. You have the drying effecf, so you will see striations quickly that you never saw before.

Also you have to run this at solid dosages to truly "feel it" If you take one bottle for a month at 200mgs, you aren't going to see much.  You really wanna run it 3-400mgs ED on the low end and run it 30-60 days. You want to be on a high protein diet.  Also DHT compounds respond well to Fast Twitch exercises.  So use explosive movements.  Use Momentum.  Do Plyometrics.  On your abs, breathe all the air out on the positive portion of each crunch or situp.  What I am saying is change your workout to explosive movements.  Even if you keep the same workout exercises, do your reps faster, exert power on your reps.

Watch your body transform.

If you are prone to hair loss and want to run this product long term..then get Nizroal 2% or Pura D Or from my store- GYMnTONIC.  These products, you rub dimesized amount into scalp ED, or EOD and let sit 5-10 minutes.  Rinse and dry.  This will not only keep your hairline, it will thicken and often show signs of new regrowth.

Anyways, back to Randro.  IML confirmed they are sending the Product to Patrick Arnold for testing.  I have zero reservation to say already this product is acting different from epiandro, and I have no reason to believe it is anything other then R-Dhea.  Most people think this cannot be produced.  They also said that about trest and look at the treasure that product turned out to be.

Don't take my word for it.  Look at all the other Randro threads going around.

People are raving about this, and should be.

• bowskie69 likes this

#19 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:58 PM

Update Days 5 &6-

Will combine both days into one post.

Day 5- Shoulder /Back day

Had 30minutes for this session.  Pec is actually bothering me today and therefore shoulder pressing is bothersome.

Seated Military Dumbells (per hand)

25x20

50x20

80x20

Wesley Inman Trap Shrugs

45x20

45x25

45x30

Dumbell Rows- weight per hand

55x10

80x10

120x10

120x10

Called it a day.  Very little time and really did alot of explosive motions with the lesser weight, nice negative on each.  Got a great pump.

Pump is one thing I am noticing on this compound, more then normal.  The pumps on this dosage, especially when I take it PWO are awesome

Day 6- Leg Day (2nd one this week)

Changed it up and decided to do leg presses, which I despise, but it's something different. I have 40minutes to train on this day,   So not gonna go crazy

Lower the weight all the way to the bottom, Pause for 5 seconds, explode up on each set.

Leg Press-plates per side

1platex20

2x20

3x10- + calf raise X10

4x10 + calf raise X10

5x10 + calf raise X10

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20

200 (rack) x 15

Standing Calf Raises

135x20

225x20

More info-

Called it a day.  I must mention on Day 6 i took 300mgs PWO mixed in my pwo drink about 45 mins prior to workout.  Workout energy and aggression was awesome.  Strength was solid.  All sets were effortless.  Endurance was improved.

Today is Day 7 typing this, and this is an off day, just resting.  I am not sore.  My recovery is much faster on this product so far.  Strength is good, aggression is good, mood is awesome, libido is awesome.  No anger, No acne, no other sides at all to mention.

I actually look forward to my daily dosages, because I feel really good an hour after I take it.  And it lasts for hours.

I also feel a bit warmer on this product.  GF mentioned she sees my midsection thinning out as the rest of me is getting more striations.  I would say this is an accurate representation this far in.

Hoping to train 2morrow.  Very Motivated on this compound.

#20 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:11 PM

I seriously need to try this stuff. No growth with dry hard fat loss. Sounds made for me.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#21 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:51 AM

Sorry but I'm not smart on this stuff. You say it's r-dhea? What do you mean here sorry!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#22 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:17 AM

I seriously need to try this stuff. No growth with dry hard fat loss. Sounds made for me.

This compound is amazing.  I have to say I actually feel better on this then AndroHard.  Look at all the other logs on Swole Source and IML, and neutral guys running it.  Everyone loves it.  It will add small lean muscle, but make you rock hard and improves mood.

I actually sold out of what I had on hand as a retailer.  Waiting for more.  This has not happen since PH's well over a year ago.

Product is A+++

Sorry but I'm not smart on this stuff. You say it's r-dhea? What do you mean here sorry!

Hey man :) Can you please go to the very top post, the first post I made.  There is a brief description.  Essentially it is a very slightly different compound then Epi Andro.  But it has alot better mood effects, libido and is much much stronger androgenically.  It is the compound they used in the old PP AndroHard.  That is why everyone is so happy about this.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/

Read that story.  It's pretty sad.  PP was raided and all products seized, even though they were legal.  Some say because they advertised this compound and compared it on the labels to AAS.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#23 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:19 AM

I think I've got it lol.

So product is pure Dhea? The Rx is the delivery method.

I ask this as I have a bottle of pure dhea 10mg per cap. Is there any comparison?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#24 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:16 AM

No.
R dhea is 5a reduced dhea, IIRC, and converts to dht.
  • Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#25 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:52 AM

I think I've got it lol.

So product is pure Dhea? The Rx is the delivery method.

I ask this as I have a bottle of pure dhea 10mg per cap. Is there any comparison?

Here is a possibly better explanation for you :)

Randro= R Dhea= Androsterone (same compound)

Description –

R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as androsterone.

This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (10, 18) Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. (19,20) However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 5-DHEA or 4-DHEA as it will help reduce water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains. (21)

Strength gains will also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power. (20) This will increase explosive power with minimal bodyweight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities.

The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA will also help support libido and erection hardness. (20) This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno. (22, 23)

Side-effects from R-DHEA will be limited to androgenic side-effects such as oily skin, acne, and increased hair shedding if the user is prone. These side effects are mild and temporary for most users.

• Looseunitwa likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: randro, androsterone, epiandro, ironmaglabs, iron mag labs, prohormones, dht, testosterone, anavar, masteron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users