11 replies to this topic

#1 mcmike1993

mcmike1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:39 PM

Whats up guys, I've been pretty foolish in my past. September 2014 I started taking IML Halo even though I wasn't ready for it (and still am not), I didn't know about serms or anything and just had one of those PCT craps. I stopped 2 weeks into the cycle and didn't even use the bottle of PCT, or a serm of course since I hadn't done my research properly. In January 2015 I foolishly started another cycle of Halo, this time for 5 weeks and I did a Nolvadex PCT for 4 weeks. After that cycle I finally realized I wasn't ready for this stuff, and was probably never going to take anything else again.

A few months ago I examined myself and really realized I didn't fully recover. My nuts are smaller than they were a couple years ago. I don't know which cycle did it; if I didn't recover fully with the Nolvadex, or if I was suppressed from the first 2 weeks I did. I had accepted that I screwed myself up, and I still accept it now. But I figured maybe if you guys knew about something I could try, then I should. So if there's any remedy you guys might know of, please let me know. If not, then fuck me! Should've done my research. Thanks guys.

#2 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:34 PM

go to the doctor and get blood work, bet youre fine though.

• labelhunter and Classic_Man like this

#3 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:38 PM

go to the doctor and get blood work, bet youre fine though.

You really won't know anything unless you get your blood values checked, but who cares about small nuts.. The only thing you should be worrying about is if you are growing tits.. If you did any reading you should know that even with PCT there is a chance you will never fully recover after doing 1 cycle

#4 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:16 PM

Hes fine.  He can cycle clomid if he wishes but i bet he is fine.  Get bloods.  If everything is cool.  You just have small nuts.  Shave and they will look better for the ladies.  Unless you like men.  Then you are gonna have aids...

• Chris Benoit, janoy crevesa and Triton_ like this

#5 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

BLUF - Lets help you plan your next cycle

#6 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 708 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:19 PM

Whats up guys, I've been pretty foolish in my past. September 2014 I started taking IML Halo even though I wasn't ready for it (and still am not), I didn't know about serms or anything and just had one of those PCT craps. I stopped 2 weeks into the cycle and didn't even use the bottle of PCT, or a serm of course since I hadn't done my research properly. In January 2015 I foolishly started another cycle of Halo, this time for 5 weeks and I did a Nolvadex PCT for 4 weeks. After that cycle I finally realized I wasn't ready for this stuff, and was probably never going to take anything else again.

A few months ago I examined myself and really realized I didn't fully recover. My nuts are smaller than they were a couple years ago. I don't know which cycle did it; if I didn't recover fully with the Nolvadex, or if I was suppressed from the first 2 weeks I did. I had accepted that I screwed myself up, and I still accept it now. But I figured maybe if you guys knew about something I could try, then I should. So if there's any remedy you guys might know of, please let me know. If not, then fuck me! Should've done my research. Thanks guys.

Testicle size recovery isn't guaranteed. I've recovered from all my cycles and made great natty gains in between but my testicles  are still smaller than when I first started PH's/AAS.

#7 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

You guys and your small balls.  Who cares...

• sinewave3 and AllNatural like this

#8 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:06 AM

Did you ever finish your halo?

#9 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

Run some more nolvadex if you want. It's probably all in your head.

#10 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 2,435 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

My balls stay swole. If you're legitimately concerned, run Clomid for a little while and / or get some bloods done and see where you are.
Meat for the Beast

#11 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:12 AM

You guys and your small balls. Who cares...

x2. Easier to ride bikes with. Srs
  • sinewave3 likes this

#12 doc HD

doc HD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:37 PM

run some mk-677

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users