• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#26 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:52 AM

Looking good loose! Maybe I'll attempt to figure out the picture bucket photo thingy too.
  • frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this

#27 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

Search Engine Optimisation? Lol

No but I did get intense pip.....the pain Scope the paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn lol

Glad to see u not MIA....was getting worried about you!

I've never left but now I'm just a creepy lurker.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#28 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

Looking good loose! Maybe I'll attempt to figure out the picture bucket photo thingy too.

Thanks man, I hope too lose some pounds and look a bit more cut....time will tell.

#29 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:45 PM

Just a quick mk677 update. Like I said this stuff makes me hungry. From yesterday arvo u til midnight awake with hunger. Fuuuuuuuuuuk, hoping in a couple of weeks this really subsides. Bloody hell woke up 4am for work, straight to the fridge even before morning ritual piss lol
  • sinewave3, Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#30 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:46 PM

Traps n back look good mayne.
  • Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#31 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:13 PM

Gotta thank Wesleys Inman trap workout for that. And Yates rows which I only started doing last 6 months too has made a huge difference.
  • Chris Benoit, frank thomas and staytrue82 like this

#32 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

Re introduced Adex.........eating like a fat fuk, need to suck a AI down to you know, look better lol

Blends + mk = fatty for me ffm. Shit ffm had always meant for me two female one male and party all night lol
  • Pig Iron likes this

#33 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:29 AM

Re introduced Adex.........eating like a fat fuk, need to suck a AI down to you know, look better lol
Blends + mk = fatty for me ffm. Shit ffm had always meant for me two female one male and party all night lol

Just fuck two fat chicks = problem solved
  • frank thomas, Looseunitwa and Triton_ like this

#34 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

Had to do the wheels today.....fuk I hate doing legs, fukin shite c**t crap fuuuuuuuuuk.

Heavy and hypertrophy sets, that said really along the lines......

Leg press 3x10 , 3 X 20
Leg ext 3 X 10 , 3 X 20
Cables 3 X 10 , 3 X 20
Stair climbing 15 mins.
Have been doing deads in this session last two weeks but lower back still not great, so it was a no today.

Good pumps, nothing exciting here. Always struggle doing legs and it shows lol. I sweat profusely , need way more energy input when I do these. Just a mind fuk for me they are.

Hunger not bad today, but bloat raises its head. I had this prob when last I used sus too. Test e far easier to control than sus for bloat in my opinion. But sus hits way faster obviously and I tend to get a lot veinier on it too?

Weighed myself, up 3.5lbs............dam gotta get this under control. Will have to wait now till Wednesday to control. Tomorrow Australia Day. Heaps food, esp steaks, beers, bbq roasts, beer, cheeses, beer, bbq beef, beer, bbq sausages all varieties, beer. Evening repeat but swap beer for Jacks. Gonna be a nasty day.

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi! AUSSIE!
  • Pig Iron, commandopat and Triton_ like this

#35 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:50 AM

You didn't do any squats? I agree legs tend to take much more effort for me than anything else but once you set a goal and start seeing improvements it helps to keep motivation up. Maybe measure your thighs to help track progress, or set a squat and leg press goal that's achievable.
  • Chris Benoit, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#36 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

I've always had troubles with squats. It doesn't like me and I don't like them lol

I have had four knee operations over my life time so far, and once I get to a good heavy weight, this comes into play.
And hence my form is not great, lower back comes into play then etc.

But you are correct my friend, I should still be doing them more. Even low weights high reps should bring about some growth you think?
  • commandopat likes this

#37 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

Yeah I would do squats, even if they are light... Unless your knee absolutely can't handle them. I like to do good mornings too, kinda like a deadlift but with the weight on your back, it has helped me slowly build back some lower back strength
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#38 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:40 PM

Damn, hard to tell really. Only you can tell us whether you can manage squats. Light weight ones might work but machine squats might be better to alleviate some back concerns. Knee wraps/sleeves might be a worthwhile investment to prevent further aggravation.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Pull-ups---------52

#39 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

I hate the idea of good mornings. All the stres is on your lower back. I think squats or deadlifts without a belt are superior, even if your back is the limiting factor due to issues. I've just never been able to get behind then.
Pull-ups---------52

#40 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

I've always had troubles with squats. It doesn't like me and I don't like them lol
I have had four knee operations over my life time so far, and once I get to a good heavy weight, this comes into play.
And hence my form is not great, lower back comes into play then etc.
But you are correct my friend, I should still be doing them more. Even low weights high reps should bring about some growth you think?

Yeah my friend, if at all possible you really really need to be squatting. I'd try out some goblet squats first, they are perfect for get a good groove and form. Then maybe try the standard squat with a 5 or 10lb plate under each heel. This helps with mobility. Just have to be very patient and figure out your proper foot placement and ease into things. Remeber to tick your ass back first like you are gonna do a deadlift then once you've hinged at the hips, pull yourself down in the hole. You never want your knees to protrude further than your toes. That's when the knees start screaming. Box squats are also a good learning drill.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#41 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:56 PM

I hate the idea of good mornings. All the stres is on your lower back. I think squats or deadlifts without a belt are superior, even if your back is the limiting factor due to issues. I've just never been able to get behind then.

Good mornings freak me out. I've done them super light before, but I always just figured deads / squats / regular old back extensions were prolly safer.

I have a friend who does them for reps and sets with 315... Super slow and steady. I can't even watch him do it. Lol
Meat for the Beast

#42 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

Loosey... If you can do some squats, even light, see how it feels for awhile. Get some knee sleeves at least. They're cheap and help. I won't squat or leg press without 'em. Wraps are better, but ya gotta keep taking 'em on and off and stuff. Gets annoying. Def the way to go for PR type stuff, though. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure if you do enough leg press, you'll be okay. Squats are gonna work your whole body more and be a super exercise, but I feel like you could probably still build some decent wheels with a leg press.
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#43 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:08 PM

Good mornings freak me out. I've done them super light before, but I always just figured deads / squats / regular old back extensions were prolly safer.
I have a friend who does them for reps and sets with 315... Super slow and steady. I can't even watch him do it. Lol

Yeah that's insane... I started with just the bar after I had my spine surgery and slowly worked up to 135, definitely helped me a lot. I was having issues just trying to pull anything..
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#44 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:46 PM

Yeah that's insane... I started with just the bar after I had my spine surgery and slowly worked up to 135, definitely helped me a lot. I was having issues just trying to pull anything..

What caused your back surgery?
Meat for the Beast

#45 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:13 AM

What caused your back surgery?

Long story, but wasn't weight training related

#46 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

And when I say after i mean like ~6-8 months after... Was stuck in a bed unable to move for awhile, couldn't really walk until 2-3 months after

#47 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:29 AM

And when I say after i mean like ~6-8 months after... Was stuck in a bed unable to move for awhile, couldn't really walk until 2-3 months after

Well that doesn't sound pleasant... :P
Meat for the Beast

#48 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

l*

#49 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:38 AM

Same boat here. I can squat and dead all day long with no fear or pain. Couple of times I tried good mornings I thought my spine was gonna shear in half! 

• Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#50 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:27 PM

Haven't trained last couple of days. Australia Day became messy lol. Try recuperate yesterday, but ended up at the pub in the arvo with a mate hahaha.
Now this morning feel toxic. Hopefully feel a bit better later on and hit the gym.
  • Chris Benoit and commandopat like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users