• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#201 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

Lol, about to get some MK for the missus, hope the hunger does not go too crazy for her!
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#202 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

Ya know... I haven't experienced anything as far as hunger from the MK. Tbh, I haven't experienced any kinds of side effects whatsoever. I can't even tell if I'm experiencing any positive effects. :P
Meat for the Beast

#203 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

Ya know... I haven't experienced anything as far as hunger from the MK. Tbh, I haven't experienced any kinds of side effects whatsoever. I can't even tell if I'm experiencing any positive effects. :P

What about your skin? Is there any improvements there?

#204 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:12 PM

What about your skin? Is there any improvements there?

Well... It looks okay sometimes. I started using different soaps and astringents around the same time, so who knows. Lol
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Meat for the Beast

#205 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:00 AM

A good week in the gym.......still sore.

Monday and Friday
Squats 5x5
Hammer bench 5x5
Yates BB rows

Wednesday
Squats 5x5
Deadlifts 1x5
Rotary cuff ins/outs 3x8 / rear delts 3x5

All compounds hit progression overload. Lower back doing squats today feeling it. Gotta make sure sound form now weight getting at its peak. Compounds at the peak weights now so cns taking hit everywhere. Lats yesterday screaming. Was weird bc I did the rows on Monday but was pretty sure it's the deads or combination maybe hit the mark. Never felt that sore on my lats ever. Today fine.

Five days now on Anadrol 75mg. First of tastes like shit, way worse than mk677. Nothing amazing in strength so far but if legit Anadrol should hit next week. Here's hoping.

30mg Ment pwo seems fine. Effect feeling light and ready when training. Focused even. Sweet like a mofo when training but no real pump as to be expected mainly on the compounds movement.

Holding water for sure now bumped up the sus to 500mg. Flabby jacks me are lol.

Gentleman have a great weekend. Be safe and have fun. Peace out!
  • Chris Benoit and staytrue82 like this

#206 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:36 AM

Ok week I the gym.
Lower back giving me problems so couldn't do the required squats on Wednesday. And didn't do the required deadlifts today.

Monday
Squats 5x5
Rotary cuffs delts
Deadlifts 1x5

Wednesday
Hammer bench 5x5
Yates BB rows 5x5
Stairmaster 15 minutes heavy. To compensate for not be able to do squats bc lower back so tight and sore.

Friday today
Squats 5x5 program overload but lower back sore whilst doing.
Rotary cuffs delts
Calves 3x20
Inman shrugs 3x20
Deadlifts didn't attempt bc lower back.

I think now that I'm hitting these compounds pretty much at their heaviest for me, time to preserve the lower back instead. So will probably now only squat twice a week and deadlift only once a week. This instead of the rotation of them two weeks cycle.

Still pinning 500mg sus a week. Anadrol 75mg ed. mk677 12.5mg ed. Ment pwo 40mg.
The Anadrol giving nasty reflux. No real strength increases too. Two weeks in sux. Thinks even bunk or under dosed. Will increase it to 100mg next week.
Hit 210lb on the scales today....up nearly 20lbs.
I know weight increasing, have been snoring like a elephant and the Mrs not happy Jan lol
  • Chris Benoit likes this

#207 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:24 AM

If you're starting to have back issues, I def wouldn't try to squat and deadlift on the same day at max intensity. I would say you might be able to do one heavy and one light in the same day but both heavy could be recipe for disaster. That's how I wrecked my back in Sept last year.

Glad to see you're able to get in the heavy work man. Doing work over there in Oz. I hope the misses doesn't banish you to the couch for snoring! Lol
  • Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#208 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

Hey Loose when are you dosing the anadrol?
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#209 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:46 AM

Hey Loose when are you dosing the anadrol?

Take it in the morning...........is this not a good thing maybe?

#210 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

I wouldn't say it is a bad thing, but maybe try it pwo and see if you get that 'oral on' feeling.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#211 Williampeel

Williampeel

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

I love Anadrol man. If you don't feel anything off 75mg-100mg after day 12-14 it's really underdosed/bunk. Let's hope this isn't the case though. Anadrol is king for strength and mass gains.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users