• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

Just hoping to get some personal experience input regarding these two and which they liked better, thanks in advance for any input !!

#2 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,850 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:07 PM

Don't know what M-1D is, but I wasn't very impressed with M14ADD.  As a standalone, or stacked.

Edited by Doctor Steuss, 29 January 2016 - 05:07 PM.

Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#3 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:33 PM

Interesting.. The M-1,4,ADD Didn't live up to the hype you think? And as far as what M-1D is here is the info off AAR's website.

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (METHYL 1-AD)
Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 3-4 weeks
Methylated-Yes
Toxicity Level- Moderate-High
Estrogen Conversion-No 
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: N/A

• Synonyms:

Alpha One
Methyl-1-Alpha

Methyl 1 AD
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol

This is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids around. Keep cycles very short with three weeks being the most common cycle length. According to Vida, it's roughly as androgenic as methyl test, but around four times as anabolic (M1T is roughly twice as strong as M1A on both counts, according to the same source).

It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown. Most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. Methyl 1-AD is an already active steroid. Regardless of conversion to M1T, it's plenty sufficient on it's own. Methyl 1-Test is highly hepatotoxic (more so than most methylated orals), and I don't see why this would be markedly less so, since they are both 17a-methylated (which prevents deactivation through metabolism of the 17b-OH), and the covalent bond structure is the same. This concerns me, as people typically run M1A at several times the dosage of M1T. I guess blood work will tell.

#4 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:10 PM

Hmm, i have a few bottles of this, might have to try it!

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:24 AM

M1D sounds interesting, be sure to log it or at least post your thoughts when you run it.

M1,4ADD most logs I read said it was meh. Look at Dimethabold or Dianodrol for something based on dbol that works better.

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#6 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

Yea M-1D sounds great but would love to hear some feedback from someone who has ran it but I'll be sure to log it. Trying to decide between M-1D and Boladrol, very hard choice but general consensus about M1,4ADD seems to just like you said, so so

#7 Bmlax22

Bmlax22

• Members
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:17 AM

M14add was awesoe when it was around. Stacked with epi was the best

*If you try to Instant Message me and I don't respond, try PM'ing me, Google Chrome freezes on the messages sometimes*

#8 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:22 PM

Takes some looking but usually its out there somewhere, very hard to find some of these rares but its become a terrible obsession of mine lol

#9 Warlord

Warlord

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:06 AM

Going by logs on other forums people compare it to superdrol when it comes to rapid weight gain I'm not sure if the strength gains are up there with superdrol. And people know it buy m1a/alpha 1 not m1d

#10 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

Drunk With Power

• Super Moderators
  • 6,850 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

M14add was awesoe when it was around. Stacked with epi was the best

I think it's best aspect was that it could convert to estrogen.  There wasn't really anything that did that, when it was around.  Made cycles more tolerable with "dry" compounds that were prone to joint issues, lethargy, and other crap.  With trest around now, and DHEA more popular, I think M14ADD doesn't really hold a place in the "must try" category anymore.

Edited by Doctor Steuss, 03 February 2016 - 12:11 PM.

• sinewave3 and testosteronet like this
Deferential, glad to be of use,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous---

Almost, at times, the Fool.

--Elliot

#11 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:59 AM

Some good points, has anyone ran a cycle of M1A? Interested on how the sides are and how it feels as far as making users lethargic

#12 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:24 PM

used m14add...never used dbol , but many say its like dbol lite

are you talking about rockhard or hardrocks m1d?  if so supposed to be the same thing as m14add

#13 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:43 AM

I was looking at that yea and you are correct it is M14ADD I just thought it was different, and the info i posted above is regarding M-1A not M-1D, I assumed that when it said M-1D it was maybe a spinoff clone of Methyl-Dienelone but I don't think theres a clone out there for Methyl-Dien. Well maybe by Dragon Nutrition but not sure

#14 ds14x

ds14x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:28 AM

Thought it was a spin off clone of this:

Methyl-dien aka Mdien
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-estra, 4-9(10) dien-3-one

Popular Clones: Dragon Nutrition Mdien

Although banned in the US at the same time as M1T, Dragon Nutrition brought Mdien back last year to the UK market. Expect big gains in lean strength, vasuclarity and hardness with increased aggression and focus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)