• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#26 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

What kinda intra-workout carbs you workin'? Dextrose? Malto?

Infinite E.
  • Chris Benoit likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#27 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:04 AM

A cut?.........WTF, your cutting?...........Its like I don't even know you anymore.

Anxious to see what this dienolone does for you though brotha. Strongly considering it for my next blast.

Yeah. Cutting. Trying to, anyway. Not happy about it, but maybe I'll look teh sexeh when I'm done. If it makes ya feel any better I haven't known myself for a long time...

I'm interested to see what the Dien has to offer. Seems to be a promising compound. Hopefully it goes well with my cut!
  • Pig Iron and frank thomas like this
Meat for the Beast

#28 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:46 AM

Cutting is the suck. I really need to rethink my approach to shit and get serious about it lol.

#29 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

I'm interested to see what the Dien has to offer. Seems to be a promising compound. Hopefully it goes well with my cut!

Looking forward to your opinion on it. I loved Iron Legions TD and PO's oil is almost as good (sorry bosses).

#30 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:11 AM

Well, boys... I'm officially done for. Low carving is brutal. The feeling of impending death was overwhelming today. Didn't help that I slept like crap last night. Biceps are straight up annihilated from yesterday. Pain. Like... I did 20 sets of biceps... Probably should have done like 12. Somehow I managed to blast a weird muscle or pull something in my right shoulder, too. Weird spot. Couldn't tell if it was my bicep, pec, shoulder, or something else that hurt at first. Didn't even kick in until halfway through the day today. Couldn't do shoulders because of it. Did some tricep stuff, but didn't go crazy because I didn't wanna aggravate my situation at all and whatnot.

Next lift on the agenda is deads. Either tomorrow or Thursday. Hafta see how I feel tomorrow I suppose. The incredible soreness I've been getting lately has kinda messed up my workout routines. I mean... I did chest last Thursday... It's Tuesday and my pecs are still mad sore and I'm sure they will be tomorrow, too. Maybe even enough tightness still on Thursday that I couldn't work 'em. Who the fuq is sore for a week straight when they work out?! Ain't like I even do that much... Fuq.

Anyway. Nighty night brahs.
  • commandopat and frank thomas like this
Meat for the Beast

#31 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:31 AM

Who the fuq is sore for a week straight when they work out?! Ain't like I even do that much... Fuq.

My sister? 🤔
  • Chris Benoit, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this
Pull-ups---------52

#32 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:17 AM

Who the fuq is sore for a week straight when they work out?! Ain't like I even do that much... Fuq.

My mum?🤔
  • Chris Benoit and commandopat like this

#33 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Haha. You guys are ghey as hell.
  • commandopat and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#34 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

My sister?

Got any pics of her????

• Chris Benoit and commandopat like this

#35 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:23 AM

Are you trying to get ready for bikini season? Is that why you're cutting? Lol

All these complaints about being sore...
  • Chris Benoit and frank thomas like this

#36 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

Are you trying to get ready for bikini season? Is that why you're cutting? Lol

All these complaints about being sore...

I made a comment about being like 20% BF and everyone started fat shaming me and telling me I need to cut... So that's what I'm doing. I am actually going on a beach vacation the week after my cut ends, so, kinda like bikini season I guess.

My soreness is real, bro... Like... I think there is something wrong with me status sore. I can't even have a set weekly workout routine because my shit ends up getting messed up. Super annoying...
Meat for the Beast

#37 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

I made a comment about being like 20% BF and everyone started fat shaming me and telling me I need to cut... So that's what I'm doing. I am actually going on a beach vacation the week after my cut ends, so, kinda like bikini season I guess.

My soreness is real, bro... Like... I think there is something wrong with me status sore. I can't even have a set weekly workout routine because my shit ends up getting messed up. Super annoying...

I can't wait for the pics of you in a bikini. I am rubbing one out as we speak! lol!

• Pig Iron and Chris Benoit like this

#38 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:19 PM

Screw everyone and their fat shaming. Lol

As far as soreness, is it in a specific area or spot? Or do you have something new pop up all the time? You getting heavy doms or more joint pain or stabbing type pains? I know that shit sucks. Honestly some days I can get relief from doms if I go to the gym. Hurts like hell after sometimes, but during my workout I feel better again lol.
  • Pig Iron and Chris Benoit like this

#39 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:20 PM

Screw everyone and their fat shaming. Lol

As far as soreness, is it in a specific area or spot? Or do you have something new pop up all the time? You getting heavy doms or more joint pain or stabbing type pains? I know that shit sucks. Honestly some days I can get relief from doms if I go to the gym. Hurts like hell after sometimes, but during my workout I feel better again lol.

Usually just significant doms. No specific area. Doesn't really matter what muscle group I work, I just get crippled... Like.. Back day... Biceps are sore for like 4 days, so I gotta wait 5 to hit arms... And then my biceps are so wrecked for like 4-5 days I gotta wait 4-6 to do back again. I don't care that I'm sore, I just hate that it causes me to have a retarded workout schedule.
Meat for the Beast

#40 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:31 PM

Usually just significant doms. No specific area. Doesn't really matter what muscle group I work, I just get crippled... Like.. Back day... Biceps are sore for like 4 days, so I gotta wait 5 to hit arms... And then my biceps are so wrecked for like 4-5 days I gotta wait 4-6 to do back again. I don't care that I'm sore, I just hate that it causes me to have a retarded workout schedule.

What's your water intake like? Sounds like you ph is acidic. Try aloe vera juice and pound water.

• Chris Benoit and Looseunitwa like this

#41 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:29 PM

What's your water intake like? Sounds like you ph is acidic. Try aloe vera juice and pound water.

Well, I usually try to chug a gallon of more of water a day... I've been drinking quite a bit for the last few days. I suppose I should up it a bit. Aloe Vera juice, eh? I'll give it a shot... As long as I can find it with no sugar. :P
Meat for the Beast

#42 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:41 PM

Try some aminos too. I feel like aminos help lessen my doms.

You do any foam rolling at all? That's another thing that may help some.

#43 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

Well, I usually try to chug a gallon of more of water a day... I've been drinking quite a bit for the last few days. I suppose I should up it a bit. Aloe Vera juice, eh? I'll give it a shot... As long as I can find it with no sugar. :P

http://www.lilyofthe...ve-free-juices/

#44 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:33 AM

Try some aminos too. I feel like aminos help lessen my doms.

You do any foam rolling at all? That's another thing that may help some.

I'll probably get some bulk aminos. I could feasibly sit around sipping on them all day...

I foam roll at the gym once in awhile. I've got a nice roller somewhere around my house. No idea where it is, though. Hafta dig it out.
Meat for the Beast

#45 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:33 AM

http://www.lilyofthe...ve-free-juices/

Nice...
  • frank thomas likes this
Meat for the Beast

#46 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:02 AM

I'm in the same boat as you man. Haven't lifted my legs in a week and I'm sore and tight. I have my aminos every lift day and they help. I need to up my water and start foam rolling again.

#47 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Went and did some deads last night. Considering that I had like 50-60g of carbs all day before I went, I had a pretty sweet dead session.

135x12
225x10
315x8
405x8
405x5
475x1

For whatever reason, something possessed me to rep out 405 a little bit the first set. Felt super light. I probably could have pulled it 10_ maybe 12 times if I tried? 2nd set of 405 I did 5 reps and stopped... Decided I wanted to make sure I could still pull 475 on a cal deficit and low carbs... And did... No problem. Gonna hit some reps of stuff on the next dead session, then the following week I think I'll try for 495 or 500 again. Almost back over the 5 bill mark again. Stoked af to get over that hump and start setting PRs again. I can taste that 585... Unfortunately I'm still supposed to be tasting cat turds since I didn't hit 585 like half a year ago or whenever. Ehh...

Note: Not even the slightest hint of a back pump was to be found yesterday. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada. Kinda strange, to be honest. I can walk in one day, hit a warmup set of 135, get pumps so bad I wanna lay on the floor and can't do anything... Can walk in another day and start repping out 405... No pumps at all. Da fuq is tat crap. Glad for no pumps. Really hope the Dien doesn't kick in and cripple me...

Weight was about 257. Down a pound or so since my last weigh in, but I can't necessarily attribute it to any kinda fat loss since I've been eating less and prolly had less poo in the ol' guts and stuff.

I think I'm gonna go spend like an hour directly killing traps tonight. Shrugs, uprights, etc. I was gonna last night, but every damn fool at the gym had to chat with me for 15 minutes each, so it took me like 1.5 hours to do 6 sets of deads. Smh.

Pretty sure tomorrow is an off day. Also supposed to be a carb refeed day. Just gonna kinda lay around snackin' like a beast. I wish I had something to do at the gym tomorrow, but I just damn don't... I'd way rather have my carb feed day land on chest, back, or leg day, but... I guess it ain't in the cards for me this week.
  • Pig Iron, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this
Meat for the Beast

#48 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

Congrats on the deads. Good to see they were painless!
You'll get to 500+ in no time although 585 may take a little longer.
I think we will make them cow turds if you don't get 585 on this blast ;)
Pull-ups---------52

#49 Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

• Members
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:42 PM

Congrats on the deads. Good to see they were painless!
You'll get to 500+ in no time although 585 may take a little longer.
I think we will make them cow turds if you don't get 585 on this blast ;)

500 is gonna be cake. 585 will take some work, but it shouldn't be that bad. If I can add 10lbs every two weeks, I'll be there in 3-4 months or so... Maybe quicker, we'll see. Maybe longer if my reduced calorie / carbohydrate diet kicks my ass. Only time will tell.
  • commandopat and frank thomas like this
Meat for the Beast

#50 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

500 is gonna be cake. 585 will take some work, but it shouldn't be that bad. If I can add 10lbs every two weeks, I'll be there in 3-4 months or so... Maybe quicker, we'll see. Maybe longer if my reduced calorie / carbohydrate diet kicks my ass. Only time will tell.

True. Come to think of it I went from 510 to 585 in about 6 weeks (first time pinning), but years prior my record had been 550 with a belt and possibly straps.
But overall I went from 510 to 610 on my first blast and from 610 to 655 on a shorter second blast. Time to see if I can add 20 to that on a cruise :(
  • Chris Benoit, frank thomas and Looseunitwa like this
Pull-ups---------52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users