• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 bklimasa

bklimasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

Well, after trying to contact you guys a couple weeks to provide you guys with my information to honor my refund on a product you would not provide me, I finally took the initiative to report your bad business to my credit card company. My business experience with this company took a complete 360 with this recent experience; unanswered calls, ignored emails, giving me the run around just to get my money back, etc. I read some bad reviews about this company recently, but I was hoping it wasn't that bad when I purchased the product. This will be my last time on the forum or this Web site in general.

Fairwell,

A distraught customer

#2 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:59 PM

crybaby

#3 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:02 PM

Fairwell

#4 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,521 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:15 PM

Aufwiedersehen
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#5 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

May we offer you some delicious Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears as a way of making things right?

I happened to notice that when I wrote this you were still on this forum, looking at this thread. That confused me, given your stern closing sentence ("This will be my last time on the forum or this Web site in general.").

That was hurtful.

• AllNatural likes this

#6 bklimasa

bklimasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

I'm good now; I got my money back for a product I never received. People like you will be the morons when you get the end of their bad service and no responses over a period of weeks.

#7 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

Maybe your service was bad cause your attitude was bad?

I worked at a place where a customer was being a dick... His iPad received a serious tea-bagging by some sweaty balls on account of his dickish attitude.
  • frank thomas and BeauB like this

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#8 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

I'm good now; I got my money back for a product I never received. People like you will be the morons when you get the end of their bad service and no responses over a period of weeks.

You promised to leave.

We expect you to keep your promise.
  • videohunter, frank thomas, AllNatural and 1 other like this

#9 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

Well, after trying to contact you guys a couple weeks to provide you guys with my information to honor my refund on a product you would not provide me, I finally took the initiative to report your bad business to my credit card company. My business experience with this company took a complete 360 with this recent experience; unanswered calls, ignored emails, giving me the run around just to get my money back, etc. I read some bad reviews about this company recently, but I was hoping it wasn't that bad when I purchased the product. This will be my last time on the forum or this Web site in general.

Fairwell,

A distraught customer

You didn't contact me.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

http://phfsupplements.com/

#10 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:06 PM

You didn't contact me.

Its odd, feb 1st I told him to contact you or nos if it had been more than 10-14 days to get things sorted out, regardless of whether there were problems, why come here to post 3 complaint threads but not follow the instructions on getting resolution? just seems kinda fishy

• frank thomas likes this

#11 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

Love ya

#12 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:09 PM

Its odd, feb 1st I told him to contact you or nos if it had been more than 10-14 days to get things sorted out, regardless of whether there were problems, why come here to post 3 complaint threads but not follow the instructions on getting resolution? just seems kinda fishy

I believe all of this was caused by him being quite obviously (and self-admittedly) "distraught".

That is a powerful image. Just think of someone being distraught. I shuddered as I just did.

Perhaps you supplement mongers and forum moderators callously failed to recognize (or casually overlooked) that the delays in this transaction became so disturbing to him that he reached the point where he could no longer think clearly or behave normally. From the terminology he used, this poor guy must have been literally tormented by all of this -- and to the point he endured mental conflict and pain.

Now then, 10 - 14 days, or 10 - 14 minutes? Those are picky details, aren't they really?

You clock watchers do not realize that time durations become easy to confuse, especially when you have exhausted all options and have now been driven to the point that the only recourse is to bid "farewell" to a concerned forum.

This was an act of desperation.

My guess -- he works in a library.
  • sinewave3 and RoadBlocK like this

#13 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:22 PM

I've had to cancel an order before. I had trouble doing it trough the site but reps got me squared away instantly and gave me a great discount for a future order. Something is fishy with this dude. Good riddance more stock for us when it gets back In
  • sinewave3 and frank thomas like this

#14 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:25 PM

I've had to cancel an order before. I had trouble doing it trough the site but reps got me squared away instantly and gave me a great discount for a future order. Something is fishy with this dude. Good riddance more stock for us when it gets back In

You are just lucky you didn't become distraught.

#15 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

just seems kinda fishy

Yup.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

#16 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:50 PM

What scares me is that sinewave sexually assaulted and iPad. I'm wondering what color was the iPad?. Or is that racist?. Was it Siri that attracted him to the iPad?. Or did he just want to show the iPad dominance?. So many questions. Did you at least lube up the iPad first?. 

• sinewave3 likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#17 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:56 PM

What scares me is that sinewave sexually assaulted and iPad. I'm wondering what color was the iPad?. Or is that racist?. Was it Siri that attracted him to the iPad?. Or did he just want to show the iPad dominance?. So many questions. Did you at least lube up the iPad first?.

Please stop - I am becoming distraught.
  • Triton_ likes this

#18 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:59 PM

It wasn't me, was someone I met! The funniest part is that the guy who did it is usually real laid back and nice, but he tried multiple times to help a "distraught" customer who eventually was the recipient of the taint tainted iPad.

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#19 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:43 PM

When I worked at a large and well known Southern California amusement park, if people wanted us to take their pictures - and if they were jerks about it -- we had a standard practice of zooming in with the camera and taking a picture of the woman's tits.  No heads, nothing.  Just her tits.  If there wasn't a woman (or she had lousy tits), then they just got the world's most out of focus picture humanly possible.  

With digital cameras, we could never get away with it - but that was in the late 70s - early 80s.

Not the same as T-bagging an IPAD, but  we did what we could with what we had to work with.

I also had a pal who worked in that park's hotel, in the camera shop - developing film.  It is amazing what women will do for their husband's while they are on vacation.  He used to make an extra set of those pictures for himself, and was more than willing to share them.  He had hundreds or thousands in his collection..     

• sinewave3 likes this

#20 bklimasa

bklimasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We are in the process of the store's physical location that such it may take considerably longer than usual for us to be able to fulfill your order. We would like to offer you a refund, at this time. We just need the last four digits of the credit card used to place the order along with the expiration date of that card the total to set. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank You,
PHF Staff
http://www.prohormoneforum.com
(904) 274-0260
Same day shipping as late as 4:30 EST!

. I'm not going to show the 15 or so emails I sent, but this is the only response I got. But, point is I qas told I would not get my product in time and offered a refund Feb 1st. Don't offer general contact info if none of you all respond.

#21 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:46 PM

But, point is I qas told I would not get my product in time and offered a refund Feb 1st. Don't offer general contact info if none of you all respond.

That isn't the point at all.

The point is, you said you were leaving.

Please, you promised.

Librarian, right?

Although it is against my better judgement, I have to ask:

• Have you ever changed a tire? (yes/no)
  • Have you ever encountered a check engine light (and if so, how did you deal with it)?
  • Is Trident Gum a contraceptive (or can it be used as such)?  (yes/no)
  • Under what circumstances, if any, is it OK to pretended you are someone else?
  • Have you ever claimed you were going to be a fireman? (yes/no)
  • As to a car, do you own or lease?

• AllNatural likes this

#22 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:37 AM

Can we pay this guy to stay around? BeauB gives me the laugh I need almost daily. Thanks BeauB!
  • AllNatural likes this

#23 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

I take it back, he did contact me. I just went through PMs. I told him I don't have the power to grant refunds and he had to go straight to Nostrum. I also told him to contact me if he had problems hooking up with N420. I received one message from the guy. He seems impatient, which means he doesn't need any more products.

Rep Alpha Gainz

#24 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Aufwiedersehen

• commandopat and BeauB like this

Bring Ment back please. 

#25 BeauB