Dating Rich Girls

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Anyone ever date a girl who is way more well off than yourself?

currently had a couple dates and although we have chemistry it's like shes from a different planet. Thebway she dresses and carries her self. I feel like a peasant...

although in reality I know us working out is slim to none as the rich end up marrying the rich, it does give me fuel to make bank.

feelsbadstill lol

#2 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:23 PM

If you're lucky maybe she'll feel sorry for you. 

• anab0lix and SimonBoyle like this

#3 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:24 PM

• sinewave3 and BeauB like this

#4 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:12 PM

Wealthy women look for gentlemen (unless they are a celebrity). Carry yourself like a gentleman. Show that you have purpose and a drive to succeed at what you do. Wealthy women love successful men.The moment you mentally put yourself below her you begin to act like you're below her (class wise). If she is shallow, she will care more about your social status than who you are. If she is genuine, she will see you are a true gentleman. As corny as it sounds, be Jack Dawson.

Dr.Love is here!

• AllNatural likes this

#5 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

How do you know she is rich?

#6 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:33 PM

Yes. Be you. She's on dates with you for a reason. She sees something she likes. Your views on things will be vastly different and that may be incompatible in the long run, but it may not. You may be the breath of fresh air she's looking for in an environment of wealthy and pretentious snobs.
Be you.
  • anab0lix, Mr Taco and Acerola like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#7 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

#8 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

IMO class is an illusion. People are people. Some have access to more resources then others but this does not change their humanity or worth. You are clearly a great guy who caught the eye of someone who wants to spend time around you. Be yourself and if she seems worth your time, do the right thing and treat her with honor, dignity and maybe a little romance. Don't let illusions based around fear rule you. As others have said, she wouldn't have gone out with you if she didn't feel an attraction. Maybe you are exactly what she has been searching for!

• anab0lix likes this

#9 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:43 PM

My last girl we were together for 5 years. She make 100k a year and I made 50. I lost my job and she stuck around for almost a year before I went into a deep depression and we mutually called it off. I have been working again and regaining my self esteem and we may date again. Who knows. Money isn't everything but it make you feel worthless when she has to pay for everything.
  • anab0lix likes this

#10 labelhunter

labelhunter

Senior Member #1

• Members
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:44 PM

Wow I just typed like I'm fucking Asian. SMH..

#11 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

yeah my ex was a millionaire, her entire family are all super rich (from Canada originally) and they gave her a super cush job as a COO. Anyways, I messed it up because I can't do monogamy

• anab0lix likes this

#12 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

Is it that she is rich (made her own money) or that she is spoiled ( family money etc)?

First is fine, second is usually a pain in the ass and never going to work.

• anab0lix likes this

#13 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hell yea man. Hang on to her if she has money. If you don't think you are going to be able to date her at least fuck her. My specilty is buss stop and trailer park hoes so I wouldent know.

• anab0lix and SimonBoyle like this

#14 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:45 PM

Wealthy women look for gentlemen (unless they are a celebrity). Carry yourself like a gentleman. Show that you have purpose and a drive to succeed at what you do. Wealthy women love successful men.The moment you mentally put yourself below her you begin to act like you're below her (class wise). If she is shallow, she will care more about your social status than who you are. If she is genuine, she will see you are a true gentleman. As corny as it sounds, be Jack Dawson.

Good advice man.  You're totally right about how if I look down on my self it will definitely never work out lol.  So far she seems pretty genuine.

How do you know she is rich?

I live in a upper middle class town. Right next to us is a multi-millionaire/billionaire town.  Jen Lopez, Britney Spears, etc had houses here supposedly.  There are houses that look like castles, no lie.  She lives in that town right next to me lol.

Dads a doctor, mom owns buildings....

Yes. Be you. She's on dates with you for a reason. She sees something she likes. Your views on things will be vastly different and that may be incompatible in the long run, but it may not. You may be the breath of fresh air she's looking for in an environment of wealthy and pretentious snobs.
Be you.

Thanks for the advice.  I will not lie, I'm a pretty good looking guy.  Our first date was amazing but it may have been because she was just excited/in to my looks.

But you guys are all right, no point in acting like someone I'm not. Just more problems in the long run.

IMO class is an illusion. People are people. Some have access to more resources then others but this does not change their humanity or worth. You are clearly a great guy who caught the eye of someone who wants to spend time around you. Be yourself and if she seems worth your time, do the right thing and treat her with honor, dignity and maybe a little romance. Don't let illusions based around fear rule you. As others have said, she wouldn't have gone out with you if she didn't feel an attraction. Maybe you are exactly what she has been searching for!

Yes sir. She really does seem like she's down to earth for the most part.  She knows I have a shitty job but she doesn't have an actual job her self yet except working for her dad part time and partying on the weekends lol...

I just hope my fears didn't come through to her already and give her negative vibes. Kind of seems like it may have already. Only time will tell.

My last girl we were together for 5 years. She make 100k a year and I made 50. I lost my job and she stuck around for almost a year before I went into a deep depression and we mutually called it off. I have been working again and regaining my self esteem and we may date again. Who knows. Money isn't everything but it make you feel worthless when she has to pay for everything.

That's hard man. Sorry to hear.  Sounds like she was a keeper too.  Hope it works out between you too brother

Is it that she is rich (made her own money) or that she is spoiled ( family money etc)?

First is fine, second is usually a pain in the ass and never going to work.

I guess since were both still pretty young, it would have to be the 2nd one.

While she isn't snobby and pretentious. I guess you can call her spoiled by the way she dresses.  I'm willing to bet everything she wears at any specific time is all worth a good few grand.

• AllNatural likes this

#15 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:13 AM

Just have fun man. We only go around in life once. Shes not the only girl in the world so if it doesn't work out big deal.

Approach it all like that. Each relationship we have should be something we can learn and grow from otherwise toss it. 

If it works out, great.

If it doesn't, life go's on. Your still gonna be alright and there's still tons more other women out there.

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#16 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

Tell her that you'll let her be your sugar momma as long as she tells you that you are pretty, and buys you shiny things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users