• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:56 PM

OK guys so I'm started with preloading my cycle assist will continue this for five more days then cycle will begin. Cycle will be run as follows 15/30/30/30. With cycle assist ran throughout. Pct will be nolva 20/20/10/10 with daa ran as 3/3/3/3/3 with added creatine and possibly pre workout current stats are 212 5'7 15 ish percent bf. Lifts are 355 bench 565 deads and 425 on squats.cals will start at
250/275 pro 65 fat and 400 carb. Can't wait to get started and thanks for the support
  • sinewave3 likes this

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

Looks good, although 15mg is pretty low and 4 weeks is a little short IMO. PCT looks sufficient, enjoy.

First cycle?
  • sinewave3 likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

Yeah first cycle I may do 30 from the gate and pull for five weeks.

#4 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:40 PM

Tirppleovertime when you were pre loading support sups did they make you dehydrated as hell. I can't seem to get enough wter and have a slight headache. Could be sodium and caffeine intake though.

#5 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:51 PM

Tirppleovertime when you were pre loading support sups did they make you dehydrated as hell. I can't seem to get enough wter and have a slight headache. Could be sodium and caffeine intake though.

#6 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

Yeah first cycle I may do 30 from the gate and pull for five weeks.

First cycle? In that case, you could do 15 first week then just run 4 more weeks at 30. Will not get much out of that first week though. The DMZ will not be enough for gains but still enough to shut down your natty test.
That first week would just be kinda a trial run in that case.

Supports should help with potential headaches not cause them, at least on cycle. You are prob right on dehydration or caffeine or just might be adjusting to the supports.
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#7 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

Thanks that's what I figured. I honestly feel that I should run 30mg. If it is going to shut me down anyway why not get something from it maybe I'll do 15 3 days 30 the next for and continue as I planed.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#8 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:57 AM

I take cycle supports year round so "pre-loading" is not something that I do before a cycle.  Never notice any increased thirst as I drink at least 1 gallon a day and almost always upwards of 1.5-2.  Keep drinking water as it helps with everything.  check blood pressure if your headaches continue to get out of hand, especially after you start the DMZ as its a fairly harsh oral.

I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#9 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:11 PM

Yeah going to have my wife check the blood pressure tonight and see how it is I think it's sleep/caffeine/dehydration related.

#10 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

So headaches are gone. Had my wife do blood pressure it was a slightly elevated but I had a shit ton of caffeine due to studying for an exam. I'm gonna account the headaches to dehydration. So I'm gonna lay off the caffeine a little. As long as everything is set I'll start this cycle next week

#11 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

Hey guys quick question I know this doesn't armotize but has any one heard of any gyno issues with DMZ.

#12 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:00 AM

Hey guys quick question I know this doesn't armotize but has any one heard of any gyno issues with DMZ.

Yes, I would keep nolva on hand, I never had an issue but knew guys who got it from dmz.

#13 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

Ill be running nolva in pct I mean during cycle should I have an ai. Or will my nolva I pct be enough

#14 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:49 PM

Ill be running nolva in pct I mean during cycle should I have an ai. Or will my nolva I pct be enough

when I ran dmz it was dry, you should not need an ai, if your nipples get sensitive take some nolva, I did not mean to confuse you. You may not need it, just a precaution.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#15 Gunnerboy

Gunnerboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:04 AM

Wait you can run nolva on cycle for gyno. Wouldn't just having an something like erease on hand be a better option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users