Photo
- - - - -

Who's Going To The Arnold Classic This Year?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

I am contemplating going. Gotta figure out what to do with the puppy first. To bad I can't bring him, he would do a better job of getting me laid! 

Maybe Sunday pay the 15bucks to walk around and go to the night show Saturday. Hmmmmm. Damn thing about these big BB shows is how fucking long they are. I cannot sit that long through all the classes. Just wanna see the big boys. The fucking towel pretty boy Fegs I do want anything to do with. The women can be interesting. I usually prefer the none competitive ones walking around more than the ones on stage.

#2 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:21 AM

I went to the expo a few years back. Maybe like 5-6 years ago. The freebies are always nice. Plus there's always a good chance to actually meet some of the guys. The year I went I actually got to meet Dennis Wolf.

I was thinking I might go again this year but don't think I'm going to make it. Might try for next year. I actually want to catch the strongman portion of the expo.
  • frank thomas likes this

#3 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:53 AM

The strongman would be fun. My problems is being indoors for that long. I am outdoor person.

#4 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

I go every year. Met Pat and Truth a few years back. I go on Fridays, couple years ago i was there when Arnold came in. Lots of bodyguards, but i got a video of him and i was within 7 feet of him, pretty cool. They shut down the entire neighborhood when he was there ( cops at every intersection

• frank thomas likes this

#5 iceman99uc

iceman99uc

• Members
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:15 PM

The strongman would be fun. My problems is being indoors for that long. I am outdoor person.

I hear that. I just don't like being stuck in large crowds and not being able to move. The strongman usually draws a large standing crowd. Unless they changed where it was at. Used to be just on a stage within the expo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users