Photo
- - - - -

Does Dmso Cream Other Supplements, Drugs To Work More Potent?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:06 AM

Hi Patrick,

I ake dmso cream for shoulder and elbows, seems to have helped elbows.   I take certain supplements like reseveratrol,  retina a cream, how about an antibiotics, and testosterone shot

do you know if dmso cream makes these work more potent or cause them esp stuff like antibiotic, testosterone and some otc stuff like reseveratrol, querctin,,,can dmso cause undesireable sides and make this hings work different, mutate them a bit?

• sinewave3 likes this

#2 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:21 AM

can dmso cause undesireable sides and make this hings work different, mutate them a bit?

DMSO is not particularly reactive, it is actually a very common organic solvent. It is extremely unlikely that it will react with any active ingredients in a transdermal or cream. All it will do is help active ingredients permeate through your skin, it will not change their function.

• sinewave3 and stuffstuff like this

#3 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

Be careful using more than very small amounts of DMSO as it could slow alcohol metabolism in the liver. Would suck to drink a 6 pack, go to bed, get up and go to work the next morning and still be eligible for a DUI. Something about alcohol dehydrogenase being affected up to 2 weeks after skin exposure to DMSO :scared:

I ask lots of questions & opinions because I'm tired of being fat, old & weak and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

#4 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

Be careful using more than very small amounts of DMSO as it could slow alcohol metabolism in the liver. Would suck to drink a 6 pack, go to bed, get up and go to work the next morning and still be eligible for a DUI. Something about alcohol dehydrogenase being affected up to 2 weeks after skin exposure to DMSO :scared:

where in the world did you get this info, not that I am doubting it, it is just something I have never heard of with DMSO.

#5 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:28 PM

I saw some references just now about the negative interactions doing a google search for DMSO and alcohol. Forgot where I originally read about it, but since I drink 2-3 shots at night to help me sleep it got my attention. Not sure if a little goes a long way but I err on the side of caution in this case.

I ask lots of questions & opinions because I'm tired of being fat, old & weak and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

#6 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:23 PM

Read title, but need a translator. Sounds like a toddler trying to form a sentence. Are you from outside the United States?. I apologize if English isn't your first language. 

Bring Ment back please. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users