2 replies to this topic

#1 BMcDee

BMcDee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationJupiter....

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:58 PM

Alright fellas I know it's a huge no no to ask anything about where to find a product at on here and I'm not trying to do that by any means.
But there's a lot of bullshit sketchy looking ass sites out there that I'm damn sure not putting my personal info on. So my question is, how to tell which sites and products are legit?

#2 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:08 PM

It depends on what market you are looking at...for supplements and PH's stay away from ebay. Lots of fakes especially CEL products. Distributors generally aren't bad, its the brands that are. Read reviews, stay informed, and you will be able to sort the good from the bad (although I would recommend staying away from anabolic minds forum, they can be extremely biased). Underground market discussion isn't really allowed here but google.com is your friend. Again, keep yourself informed although there will be much more slandering found in the underground market than in the supplement/grey market. Its a gamble whether or not you will get exactly what you bought, you have to be willing to take the risk. Everyone that goes to the dark side takes that risk.

• BMcDee likes this

#3 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:16 PM

I'm not saying to leave this board but you may want to research some of the others that are designed for source discussion.. However, be aware that some of them have paid sponsors
  • AllNatural and BMcDee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users