6 replies to this topic

#1 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

Hey guys!

Decided to get into the SARM market since steroids have taken their toll on my hairline, and thought it'd be a fun break from injecting.

Anyone have an opinion on a good brand here? All the RC sites seem to sell absurdly overpriced stuff compared to the cost of raws from China, but I know very few of the pill supp manufacturers have been tested so far. Anyone know a legit brand?

Thank you!

#2 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:04 PM

Hey guys!

Decided to get into the SARM market since steroids have taken their toll on my hairline, and thought it'd be a fun break from injecting.

Anyone have an opinion on a good brand here? All the RC sites seem to sell absurdly overpriced stuff compared to the cost of raws from China, but I know very few of the pill supp manufacturers have been tested so far. Anyone know a legit brand?

Thank you!

I've only used Iron Mag Labs (IML) Version. I enjoyed it for two runs. The first was way more dramatic then my second but both seemed effective. I am curious if others have different suggestions .. 

#3 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:21 PM

IronMagLabs have great products but customer service sucks so I wouldn't ever purchase anything from them. 

Bring Ment back please. 

#4 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

PHF had an ostarine clone named "ostabol". I believe it is still around. PHF has all of their products tested by PA, its good to go.

#5 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:05 PM

PHF had an ostarine clone named "ostabol". I believe it is still around. PHF has all of their products tested by PA, its good to go.

out of stock unfortunately.

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

#6 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:32 AM

Nostrum may have some

#7 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

IronMagLabs have great products but customer service sucks so I wouldn't ever purchase anything from them. 

You can always turn to me for customer service. I personally will handle any matter for the PHF crew, so now you know you can buy with them with confidence.

Anyone has an issue I go straight to the top for you guys.

IML doesn't sell OSTA anymore.  However on my store, I have plenty of remaining IML Osta left if anyone needs it, PM me.

• AllNatural likes this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users