4 replies to this topic

#1 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,647 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:15 PM

omni_zpszvxzdoiv.jpg

Thats correct ladies and gentlemen, Animis is back in action with the return of our strong cognitive enhancer Omniscienti.

There are many sponsored and unsponsored logs over various forums from top standing members about the beneficial effects and qualities that Omniscienti produces. This has been a very efficient and popular product for its characteristics that many of us seek. Omniscienti is making its way back into stores as of last week so it should be becoming readily available soon. This was always a great seller right here in the PHF store so we are looking forward to eventually having it in stock and at your convenience from PHF. Animis is a very innovative company that uses quality lab tested materials in our products to ensure you are getting what you are buying. This is a quick seller when it is available so grab it while its hot! We look forward to bringing this back to the market as it has always delivered as promised. Below is a write up that explains a little more of what this products is and does. As always please feel free to post questions here or PM me directly if there is anything you would like to know more about.

Ingredients

Galantamine

synaptic cleft, and potentiate Ach receptors. This mechanism of action, effectively allows Galantamine to increase the flow of blood to the frontal lobe as well as other regions of the brain, and potentiate the ACh receptors, which play a vital role in learning capacity, attention span, memory formation, neuro-protection, and plasticity. In addition, Galantamine has recently been discovered to increase insulin-like growth factor 2 within the hippocampus; promoting cell growth, survival, and migration within a region critical to new memory formation. The use of Galantamine also has the ability to increase one’s overall sensory perception as well as helping to provide a much deeper and longer sleep.

Coluracetam

The second primary ingredient in Omniscienti is Coluracetam . One of its roles is to act to enhance high-affinity choline uptake. By doing this it effectively increases the uptake of choline and synthesis of Acetylcholine within the synapse. This cognitive enhancer not only aids learning and memory, but also assists with Galantamine’s mechanism of action in a synergistic way. Coluracetam has also been shown to prevent glutamate cytotoxicity, making it helpful in fighting neurodegenerative diseases, and regulating our sensory relay system. It also has the ability to potentiate AMPA receptors for glutamate, which is essential to the formation of new memories and synaptic plasticity. This potential is linked with the medial temporal projections within the temporal lobe, an area that is critical in the formation of both declarative and long term memories. This, provides the potential to create long term improvements in the ability to form and retrieve memories, which will allow for an overall increase in both cognition and decision making.

Centrophenoxine

Centrophenoxine has been used for many years for the reversal of age-related cognitive decline. It is structurally similar to DMAE and can act as a source of choline. It is also known as a powerful anti-oxidant with the ability to rid the body of many unwanted toxins, such as lipofuscin that build up as we age. Centrophenoxine also has the ability to increase the amount of glucose uptake within the CNS as well as being a potent booster of RNA and protein synthesis, making it a potent neuro-protector and cognitive protectant. Centrophenoxines mechinism of action, leads to an overall increase in memory and cognition, in addition to its many neuroprotective properties.

Omniscienti, by Animis, utilizes a synergistic mechanism of action; its’ unique blend of high potency ingredients are able to provide users with an enhanced cognitive experience that can comprehensively take you to the next level.

• janoy crevesa likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,647 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:05 PM

Here a a couple reviews from some good bros around here. Worth the reads to get a better feel for what this product brings and it's characteristics.

http://www.prohormon...?hl=omniscienti

http://www.prohormon...?hl=omniscienti

Any questions or comment please ask. This products gives results and is a one of a kind to all who have tried it.
  • sinewave3 likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 lanky 1

lanky 1

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:13 AM

when will it be available?

#4 Animis

Animis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:08 AM

when will it be available?

Omniscienti is currently available and has been making its way out to stores. Haven't heard back from the owners of PHF yet, however, it will hopefully find its way into the store fairly soon!

Animis.org/forum

#5 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:06 AM

I can vouch for this stuff.  It has a great calming/anti-anxiety effect which goes well with "jittery" stims.  I always have to take an antacid with it, though.

• bowskie69 and Animis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users