Rich Pianas New Pre Workouts

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

just released full as fuck. for the cost the ingredients are really good. I bet that and 5150 would be so sick to stack.

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

#2 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:02 PM

I'd rather work out for the rest of my life at planet fitness than purchase anything that will contribute to that tard posting more youtube videos and increasing the stupidity of the children "following" him. 

• Yellowsnow likes this

Bring Ment back please. 

#3 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:05 PM

I respect the guy a lot after being a few booths down from him at the Arnold. Don't watch his youtubes or anything but he was there from the start of the show until an hour after greeting and taking pictures with ever single fan. He never left stopped, ate, pissed, etc. he could barely stand and would take the time to talk to fans for a couple of minutes each and didnt leave until every last person in line got to meet him
  • Looseunitwa, AllNatural and BrianP0523 like this

#4 Madbrah

Madbrah

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

I'd rather work out for the rest of my life at planet fitness than purchase anything that will contribute to that tard posting more youtube videos and increasing the stupidity of the children "following" him. 

The man succeeded and got rich by day trading, investing in real estate and building businesses. Yet some keyboard warrior with a muppet as his avatar on a bodybuilding/steroid forum calls him a retard, that's cute.

• commandopat, Looseunitwa and janoy crevesa like this

I swallow cum to soothe the stomach

#5 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

The info in his videos is accurate and as for kids being stupid, that is none of his concern. That is the responsibility of mommy and daddy.

#6 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

The man succeeded and got rich by day trading, investing in real estate and building businesses. Yet some keyboard warrior with a muppet as his avatar on a bodybuilding/steroid forum calls him a retard, that's cute.

Mad brah?

Bring Ment back please. 

#7 kins38

kins38

Wants MENT BACK!

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:49 PM

It's ok. I can see there are a lot of Dick lovers here. I won't bother replying in this thread. Enjoy Dick.

Bring Ment back please. 

#8 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,523 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:59 PM

It's ok. I can see there are a lot of Dick lovers here. I won't bother replying in this thread. Enjoy Dick.

Just one, and now none.
  • Madbrah likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#9 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:57 AM

But I like dick, no wait..................shit I mean I like cookies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users