Ghrp6 And Mod Grf - 1 Question...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 spirall08

spirall08

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

How long should you typically run these compounds for?

I know you can use em indefinitely, but would you see any results if only used em for 3-4 months, during an upcoming Test cycle, and ran through PCT? Worth it for that time?

Also, I've read that these 2 peps in particular can help promote joint health/healing. Any truth to that?

Thanks.

#2 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:30 AM

Opt for ghrp2. Better plan would be
Mk677 25mg ed at night and simpler.

Ghrp2/mod 100mcg 3x a day 3hrs apart, upon waking, pre, post. Must be fasted before and after shot by 30min.

Having to pin 3x a day and having to run to your fridge and stay fasted is kinda annoying though. I noticed effects pretty quick within few weeks. Nothing drastic like tren or superdrol or dnp but you will notice effects quick. Optimal I've read is about 4-6 month then take break.

If you chose to do ghrp2/6 and mod add in mk677 from what I hear it's great, it's oral and best part you don't have to worry about staying fasted and all that bs.

Also with anything GH, GH makes new muscle cells, AAS make them bigger. Also GH will make you a bit insulin sensitive as well which will help with growth. I'd say you're better off running anything GH and then B/C rather than PCT. You'll be making more cells and growing then on cycle and then when you're cruising they won't shrink again you'll just maintain and then next blast make them grow. If you do anything GH for cruise time that's more cells you've made to grow later on.

#3 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:25 PM

Opt for ghrp2. Better plan would be
Mk677 25mg ed at night and simpler.

Ghrp2/mod 100mcg 3x a day 3hrs apart, upon waking, pre, post. Must be fasted before and after shot by 30min.

Having to pin 3x a day and having to run to your fridge and stay fasted is kinda annoying though. I noticed effects pretty quick within few weeks. Nothing drastic like tren or superdrol or dnp but you will notice effects quick. Optimal I've read is about 4-6 month then take break.

If you chose to do ghrp2/6 and mod add in mk677 from what I hear it's great, it's oral and best part you don't have to worry about staying fasted and all that bs.

Also with anything GH, GH makes new muscle cells, AAS make them bigger. Also GH will make you a bit insulin sensitive as well which will help with growth. I'd say you're better off running anything GH and then B/C rather than PCT. You'll be making more cells and growing then on cycle and then when you're cruising they won't shrink again you'll just maintain and then next blast make them grow. If you do anything GH for cruise time that's more cells you've made to grow later on.

HGH actually does the opposite, causes insulin resistance. This is why I take supplements like berberine with my gh/gh peps. 

#4 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:28 PM

HGH actually does the opposite, causes insulin resistance. This is why I take supplements like berberine with my gh/gh peps.

You're right my bad. I think I crossed gh and dnp effects on insulin sensitivity in my head lol

#5 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

You're right my bad. I think I crossed gh and dnp effects on insulin sensitivity in my head lol

suddenly thinking about cutting with DNP + HGH hmmmmmm.

#6 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:27 PM

suddenly thinking about cutting with DNP + HGH hmmmmmm.

After using dnp I don't see why anyone would cut without it. Combine it with tren and you'll change by the day.

#7 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:33 PM

After using dnp I don't see why anyone would cut without it. Combine it with tren and you'll change by the day.

it made my cravings so bad that diet adherence was shit and I didn't lose much at all. What should I try different next time if I decide on giving it a run?

#8 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 19 March 2016 - 01:35 AM

Self control lmao. Idk man it killed my appetite. I took the following.

Am 25mcg t3
Breakfast 250mg crystalline DNP with 10mg of loratadine

Tren a was 350mg first round with it and 525mg second round. Legit magic happened before my eyes after I got off DNP and I filled out on tren with 25mg of winny and 10mg of sd.
Test e 250mg
Had some random test p shots in there...but we know I can't last long on p.
Caber and asen

EC 50/500 and took LipoTherm Extreme by Myopharma (that's where the caffine was from) some days bumped caffeine a bit more.

If you get hungry eat vegetables you'll feel full. My diet was NO simple carbs most of the "I feel like on the sun" sides are from simple carbs on dnp ime. Lowest possible GI foods. Ate low fat (all of it was pb, fish oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and egg yolk) and high protein.

Did cardio and lifted.

Didn't do anything crazy really but I transformed.

#9 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:22 AM

It has nothing to do with hunger. It's the cravings you get from being in such a massive deficit that gets me.

#10 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:39 AM

I don't really get cravings. I'd imagine a good way to fight it is eat like a lb of chicken breast. That normally kills my hunger and isn't high on cals.

#11 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 600 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:53 AM

I don't really get cravings. I'd imagine a good way to fight it is eat like a lb of chicken breast. That normally kills my hunger and isn't high on cals.

If you my friend have as admitted never had "craving", A lb of chicken breast doesn't cut it!!! Cravings are from the body sending starvation signals, low and slow is the way to go. When I try to cut too much too fast, craving come it is our nature.

#12 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:00 PM

If you my friend have as admitted never had "craving", A lb of chicken breast doesn't cut it!!! Cravings are from the body sending starvation signals, low and slow is the way to go. When I try to cut too much too fast, craving come it is our nature.

I put myself into starvation mode once and I still didn't want to eat "bad" foods was just hungry. I wake up hingry as fuck sometimes run to kitchen have eggs, tunax or chicken.

#13 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:04 PM

I put myself into starvation mode once and I still didn't want to eat "bad" foods was just hungry. I wake up hingry as fuck sometimes run to kitchen have eggs, tunax or chicken.

cravings dont have to be junk food. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)