Photo
- - - - -

D Aspartic Acid And Keeping Nuts Alive On Hormone Replacement , 5 Days On, 2 Off?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

. Make sure to use it 5 days on, 2 days off.  If you use it continuously you might create an enzyme which degrades it

the above is a quote from an article on d aspartic acid and keeping your nuts alive, below

http://mindandmuscle...our-nuts-alive/

does this make any sense at all?

from my own experience

I can say my nuts have been shrunk a long time, on trt, and adding in d aspartic acid had made them grow within a few days, seem a lot hornier as well

#2 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:35 AM

I would like to believe it but the problem I have is notice it doesn't site the mechanism of action whereby DAA increases nut size or libido while on cycle. With that said I am going to give it a try anyway (why not) but normally nut size increases from endogenous release of LH and FSH which is not likely to occur while u have exogenous androgens on board whether u take DAA, clomid or whatever. HCG on the other hand mimics LH and to some degree FSH so it stimulates the nuts to grow directly but basically the same way.

I guess the only way this can work that I can think of is of DAA somehow makes the pituitary ignore the feedback loops and just release LH and FSH anyway. But of course there is no proposed mechanism of action at that link.

Nevertheless it seems like a relatively cheap and innocuous trial to undertake so I am going to give it a shot.
Mr.50

#3 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

A low dose AI might be a good idea with DAA.

#4 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:18 AM

A low dose AI might be a good idea with DAA.

That's what I do.

#5 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:34 AM

Well took my first 3000mgs of DA a few hours ago while on TRT and I do all of a sudden feel like I sort of have blue balls..... Lol. Keep you guys posted
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Mr.50

#6 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:50 AM

I just resumed taking DAA as well. I plan on 5 days on, 2 days off, but maybe I'll just keeping running it straight through.

From what I have read, cycling appears to be more important to normal T-level younger guys. I've read old dudes can go 90 days prior to taking a break.

#7 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

https://examine.com/...-aspartic-acid/

Good DAA read. Increase in StAR enzyme could account for a continued stimulation of testicles even in the presence of exogenous testosterone
  • BeauB likes this
Mr.50

#8 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

https://examine.com/...-aspartic-acid/

Good DAA read. Increase in StAR enzyme could account for a continued stimulation of testicles even in the presence of exogenous testosterone

Thanks - I'll read it now.

Do you have any thoughts on Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) Extract?

#9 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:11 PM

I took daa for eleven months straight back in 2011-2012 , no ai, this was before I was on trt, and while i did run a cycle, never had tany real noticeable shrinkage hat i recall on cycle.     On the eleven month run,  on month eleven, , I seemed to have anxiety but dont know if it was related to daa, so i disconitnued.

I do think its best to cycle off of daa, using a few months at most, and even 2-4 weeks at time then taking a break.   I'm trying the two days off on weekends

#10 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:16 PM

I haven't had any good experiences with the safed musli Beau but it's so hard to know if you are getting good quality of the actives from all of these herbs from product to product. Wish there was a reputable company and true standardization
Mr.50

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)