Water you running everything at?!

#7 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:26 AM

Water you running everything at?!

Nothing is really set in stone but

S4 between 50MG and 100MG depending on side effects. 

Icon 11 1-2ML

Stano TD 1-2ML

Planning to begin with S4 for 2 weeks then drop in the Icon 11 and Stano. Willing to go up to 8 weeks depending on how I am feeling. 

#8 Liftamania

Liftamania

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:28 AM

Icon 11 1-2ML

Stano TD 1-2ML

Planning to begin with S4 for 2 weeks then drop in the Icon 11 and Stano. Willing to go up to 8 weeks depending on how I am feeling. 

I know from reading your previous posts I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you're gonna absolutely love the Icon 11 at that dose. This is Day 5 of 1.5 and the libido increase has been very nice. Can't wait to see what other changes present themselves as the cycle progresses.

#9 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

Icon 11 1-2ML
Stano TD 1-2ML

Nice man, get ready to sweat on that s4!! Good spring stack.
  • Acerola likes this

#10 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

I know from reading your previous posts I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you're gonna absolutely love the Icon 11 at that dose. This is Day 5 of 1.5 and the libido increase has been very nice. Can't wait to see what other changes present themselves as the cycle progresses.

Yessir! 

Nice man, get ready to sweat on that s4!! Good spring stack.

Slicin n Dicin!

#11 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

in.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

http://phfsupplements.com/

#12 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:16 PM

Day 1

And awaaaaaaaay we go!

So I had a bit of a barn burner this weekend, huge reunion, lots of debauchery and madness. I was feeling pretty well recovered when I got home from the office so when I noticed my S4 had arrived in the mail, I couldn't help but to try some. Dropped 50MG and headed straight to the gym. I had eaten EC twice previous to this dose and I sort of felt like it made me extra warm almost instantly. Once at the gym, I was somewhat humbled to realize that even with days and days of rest, the hard partying had most definitely caught up to me. Decided to focus on just getting back in the groove. Though I want to shift to strength accumulation for this run, this workout was really just about pumps and exerting myself.

Probably way too early to tell anything in regards to the S4 but I will say, the pumps and vascularity seemed pretty noticeable and with what I have experienced with RAD/Ostarine, I think Sarms just strongly effect me in this way. I'll obviously be keeping an eye on this to try to decide if its placebo or not. 

One clear area where I felt like I saw a surprising improvement was in my cardio. I did a pretty decent workout and without even batting an eye lash ripped out one of the the quickest cycling sessions I've had since last summer with GW. I can definitely see why people recommend S4/GW as an athletic performance stack. I was just absolutely furious pedaling the whole time without feeling any strain on my lungs whatsoever. It was pretty obvious I was enhanced as usually recently I would have been pretty spent and would have needed to atleast down shift at some point or something but nope, I just tore it out for 33 straight minutes, sweat cascading everywhere. 

Starting Weigh In: 223 (After this weekend I thought I would be over 230 so this was pretty sweet actually as I will be cutting on this run) 

If anyone is curious about anything, please feel free to ask, I'm very easy going. 

Chest

Dips

6 x 12 @ BW, +25, +45, +45, +25, BW 

BB Bench

4 x 12 @ 135, 155, 175, 175 

Single Arm DB Incline Press

4 x 12 @ 60, 65, 75, 75 

Incline DB Fly

6 x 12 @ 10, 15, 20, 25, 25, 25 

Cybex Chest Press

3 x 12 @ 150, 170, 150

Skull Crusher

3 x 12 @ 45, 65, 85 

EZ Bar Tri Pressdown

3 x 12 @ 40, 50, 60 

EZ Tri Overhead Extension

3 x 12 @ 30, 40, 50 

33 Minutes Moderate/High Intensity Cycling 

#13 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:23 AM

Day 2

Weigh In: 219 

Last night I applied 1ML of Stano TD and Icon 11. May have felt slightly tense but its a little early to say if related to the stack. 

Woke up a bit earlier then I would have liked due to a Skype call from the UK. Decided to go hit a little cardio/core session. Nothing too exotic but a worthwhile time nonetheless!

15 Minutes LISS Cycling

Decline Situp SS Cable Crunch

4 x 12 @ BW // 4 x 12 @ 40, 60, 80, 80

Russian Twist 

4 x 12 @ Bar, +25, +50, +50

Lying Leg Lift

4 x 12 @ BW

Roman Chair Leg Lift

4 x 12 @ BW 

• Looseunitwa likes this

#14 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:49 AM

How is your vision to begin with? It would be interesting to get an eye exam now and after using the S4 to see if there is any changes.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

#15 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:08 AM

How is your vision to begin with? It would be interesting to get an eye exam now and after using the S4 to see if there is any changes.

My vision was always 20/20. Never had glasses, contacts or anything else. Can't say I've noticed anything yet though a lot of people seem to see these sides build up towards the end of the first week at 50MG or after they bump the dosage. 

• frank thomas likes this

#16 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:26 AM

Masturbation supposedly does the same thing.

• Acerola likes this

Rep Alpha Gainz

#17 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

Oh wow, how did I miss this?!?  Fckin IN!

You are practically running exactly what I want to run for my first cycle - except just swap s4 for osta and stano TD for alpha stano.

Although I still don't know if I should run 3 compounds my first go around.  It's just separately they are considered mild to run solo but for some reason I feel like running all 3 would give me the best of all worlds from every single direction and be more worthwhile than running them solo.  It's not like it'd be some kitchen sink stack; each compound has it's own purpose and for good reason.  I'd basically have everything covered to get cut the fck up.

Ugh, decisions, decisions.

Kill this bro.  And push it all the way to 8 weeks if you can.  I think I read somewhere that s4 can be ran 5 days on 2 days off to prevent any vision side effects, so you might want to consider that.

• Acerola likes this

#18 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:01 PM

Day 3

'

Weigh In: 216

Program Notes: Used 2 rounds of EC today, forgot my Stano TD/Icon 11 this morning, as well as my second PWO S4 dose. I am going to take all that after I shower and finish typing this and hope that my general exhaustion allows me to sleep soundly. 

Oh boy, Day 3 and already seeing results. Watch out now! 

In all honesty, today was grueling all the way around. Work and sex offered me no sleep last night but regardless I woke up with that killer instinct that just carried me through 13+ hours of pressure with life coming at me from all sides. Fortunately today brought a lot of good fortune mixed with the trials and tribulations. By 7:30PM I was absolutely spent and had been bordering on delirious for at least 4-5 hours, regardless this is a warzone and out of respect for all my fellow comrades around the world, I didn't have a choice but to commit myself to excellence despite any minor incidentals. 

I'm feeling really sharp and potent at the moment. I am leaning out and based on tonight seemingly adding strength. I've definitely never been in this kind of condition before, and probably weigh less now then I did when I was 14-15. Heck I remember being a sophomore lineman and weighing 222.  

Back 

Neutral Grip Pull Up Continuous SS Wide Grip Pull UP (No Rest)

4 x 10 @ BW // 4 x 5 @ BW <-- Had initally planned to go heavier here but my right elbow was feeling real sore with the neutral grip. As it was the superset had me swollen and heaving. 

Yates Row (Smith)

20 @ 95

3 x 12 @ 135, 185, 225 

3 x 5 @ 275, 315, 365, 405 

3 @ 455 <-- Rep Range PR

1 @ 475<--- 1RM PR. Definitely pushing the limits of the Smith here, but I'm about to graduate so I may as well go until the wheels fall off or the bar snaps in half. 

DB Row

3 x 10 @ 75, 100, 125 <-- Rep the Stack Bonus. Don't think I've ever hit these for that many reps before. 

Dual Handle Horizontal Low Row

4 x 12 @ 75, 100, 125, 150 

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (Constant Tension)

4 x 12 @ 75, 100, 125, 150 

Face Pull

3 x 12 @ 40, 50, 60 

15 Minutes Moderate Cycling

4 Minutes Tabata Protocol HIIT <--woah nelly!

#19 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

Day 4

Weigh  In: 214 

These last few workouts have been sweaty AF, not sure what exactly is contributing to that but it seems to be translating to my weight. Down 9 pounds in the last 4 days. As I discussed previously, last week I cycled off the MK and then had an epic cheat weekend so I think more or less this is a result of things balancing out if that makes sense but I'm still kind of amazed. I honestly have no recollection of when I might have weighed this much before. Middle School lol? It's definitely way earlier then I thought I would be able to say this, but this feels like a super effective cutting cycle so far! 

Was feeling a little rough around the edges first thing in the morning and was debating whether or not to hit legs or not. Of course I decided to do it but opted for a lighter session. Took a little while to pick up steam but definitely felt like a great session by the end. 

Legz

BB Lunge 

3 x 10 @ 95 

Squat 

3 x 10 @ 135 

Trap Bar Deadlift

5 x 5 @ 135, 225, 315, 225, 135 

Leg Extension

4 x 10 @ 90

Hamstring Curl

4 x 10 @ 90

Standing Calf Raise

(Each Leg) 2 x 10 @ 135

(Both) 2 x 20 @ 135 

Arms Forward Ab Machine

3 x 20 @ 50, 100, 150 

Standing Cable Crunch

3 x 10 @ 40, 50, 60 

11 Minutes LISS Cycling

#20 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:45 PM

Bro im telling you that s4 gets you sweaty af!!

#21 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:46 PM

Bro im telling you that s4 gets you sweaty af!!

Definitely the truth. I've been sweating buckets while I lift, its not even hot and or warm here yet. When you ran S4 what was your cycle btw?

#22 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:05 PM

Definitely the truth. I've been sweating buckets while I lift, its not even hot and or warm here yet. When you ran S4 what was your cycle btw?

30 days 100mg split into 2 doses, my vision did change, no tinted vision but adjusting to the dark was a bit slower and harder. Like if you were in a room with the light on and I turned it off, it would take a second for your vision to adjust to see in the darkness. Besides that, great cycle, was used in a cut w/mestebol, good times.

#23 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:21 PM

Album: Progress
3 images
0 comments

Just some progress shots. 

#24 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:57 PM

Day 5 REST

Day 6 Armz/Cardio

Day 7 Light Back ---> Literally left the gym because it smelled like someone shat themselves. Oh my days!

Day 8

Program Notes: I've bumped all my doses. Currently doing 75mg S4, 1.5 ML Stano TD, 1.5 ML 11KT. Also added Anabolic Competition back into the mix as my intraworkout. Before anyone asks, I've experienced no vision sides whatsoever. 

Holy Chit Man. This weekend I was feeling amazing! S4 might be my favorite compound to date. A little bit of low carbing and everyone in my life is asking me what I've been doing or just flat out saying I look better then ever before. I was definitely not expecting this much so soon but it seems this is a great compound for my purposes.

This afternoons workout was incredible. I felt like the Terminator and I definitely think there will be greatness to come!

Chest

Dipz

15 @ BW

2 x 5 @ +45, +90

3 x 3 @ +135

3 x 8 @ BW

BB Bench 

20 @ 45

3 x 12 @ 95, 135, 185

2 x 5 @ 225, 275

1 @ 295

1@ 315

1 @ 325

Incline DB Press

3 x 12 @ 70

Incline DB Fly

3 x 12 @ 20 

Farmers Carry

320 Yards or so with 70 lb DBs

18 Minutes Moderate Cycling 

5 Minutes HIIT Tabata Cycling 

#25 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:21 AM

Day 9

Libido is absolutely raging. Just feeling outrageously horny all around and have had very frequent erections all day long. Decided to put in some cardio time this morning. Popped EC and got down to it. Nice little session. Great spring intensity. I just realized I forgot to dose my S4 before leaving the house.. Spent a lot of the session checking out this petite little goddess who chose to stretch right in front of me. Ah yes Spring!

Cardio

20 Minutes Moderate Intensity Cycling

4 Minutes HIIT Tabata Cycling

4 Minutes LISS Cycling

4 Minutes Tabata Cycling

4 Minutes LISS Cycling 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users