Photo
- - - - -

Been Out, What's Your Favorite Ph For...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 michellinman48

michellinman48

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:51 PM

Anabolic gains! Not interested in high andro effects. Looking for anabolic strength/size.

Been out of the ph game a while. Went natty. I'm from the days where CEL rules and all phs were either clones of actual aas or converted to aas. If it was methylated, it was potent. Now a days, this does not seem to exist with bans. Seems a lot of the stuff now plays on DHEA and tries to convert to test in that way and is not methylated which is great IF the gains are equal. That being said, what are your favorite phs for strength and size? Thanks!

#2 michellinman48

michellinman48

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:14 PM

Been reading about trest, looks legit. Bit sure how I feel about it being used as a contraceptive, I don't want to increase chances of infertility for good

#3 Swapavi

Swapavi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:52 PM

Been reading about trest, looks legit. Bit sure how I feel about it being used as a contraceptive, I don't want to increase chances of infertility for good

Lol it aint the best contraceptive.. Was using po trest ace and about 7 weeks in got my wife pregnant..

#4 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:33 PM

Methylstenbolone, dimethazine, and M1A are still around and methylated for you liver's pleasure. Those were the good ol' days back then,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users