Why Are These "sarms" On The Market

34 replies to this topic

#1 Rocky85

Rocky85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

ostarine lgd rad140 and even yk11 are ok they do work as far as what I read s4 does also but one major side effect will keep me away for it

I read studies on google scholar that sr9009 is garbage basically  The bioavailability is 2.2% and the half life is 30min

and Cardarine it does not directly cause cancer it supposedly promotes growth of cancer cells(at least the rats they study on they didn't study on humans)

#2 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:05 PM

They are designed specifically to kill you, obviously.
  • madmuscle25, Majora23 and frank thomas like this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#3 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

Technically, SARMs were never legal

• frank thomas, AllNatural and janoy crevesa like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:20 AM

Why not?

#5 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:36 AM

They are available because dumbass' like me will try them and log it's effects; thus saving the pharma industry trial and testing funds.

Or it's part of the end game to mutate our genes so we become some kind of a weird, freaky creature called a BodyBuilder!

• Yellowsnow likes this

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

http://phfsupplements.com/

#6 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:33 AM

Why not?

Nobody ever submitted an NDI (new dietary ingredient) application to the FDA and got their approval. Sarms do not fall under the dietary health and supplement act since they do not exist in nature.

• delsolrob and commandopat like this

#7 Jcc

Jcc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:02 AM

To all the haters out there, osta and lgd do in fact work. Granted it was only my second cycle, but out on 20lbs after only running for 4.5 weeks

#8 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

I don't think there is many haters here when it comes to SARMS. I think the lack of concrete info and usage lends to apprehension.

I've used Osta and now RAD 140. RAD 140 is the best SARM thus far for me.

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

#9 Jcc

Jcc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:49 AM

Yah you're prob right. I think the varying results accounts for a lot

#10 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

I don't think there is many haters here when it comes to SARMS. I think the lack of concrete info and usage lends to apprehension.

I've used Osta and now RAD 140. RAD 140 is the best SARM thus far for me.

I'm going to second the RAD 140 love. That cycle has me contemplating running SARMs as the basis for all stacks moving forward. 

I'm really looking forward to S4 as my next experiment!

• frank thomas likes this

#11 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:01 PM

I'm going to second the RAD 140 love. That cycle has me contemplating running SARMs as the basis for all stacks moving forward. 

I'm really looking forward to S4 as my next experiment!

I am will probably do the same regarding using SARMS on every cycle.

S4 IDK much about. Whatcha know?

#12 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:11 PM

S4 and night blindness concerns me.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#13 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:09 PM

i would like to try rad and lgd. have tried ostarine. it's ok, but kinda mild and makes my hair shed.

#14 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

I am will probably do the same regarding using SARMS on every cycle.

S4 IDK much about. Whatcha know?

Many compare S4 to Anavar or Winstrol. Supposed to be a very potent cutter/hardening agent. Most of the logs I've read report tremendous strength and endurance gains with fat loss. I've been intrigued for years but the night vision sides scared me. I'm willing to experiment though. My plan is to ease into dosing. I'm stacking the S4 with some other similarly potent agents so I may not need to go as high to see great results. I'm also a long haul guy. I'm very happy with consistent and manageable improvements. 

S4 and night blindness concerns me.

Definitely a legitimate concern. I've read everything from its a very mild yellow tint to its complete disorientation which could border on dangerous when driving or in unfamiliar situations. Seems to effect everyone differently. Some see no sides regardless of dose for others the kick up quickly and dramatically.

Some anecdotes I've read suggest slowly ramping the dose up rather then jumping in off the deep end. I'll probably do 25mg for a week, 50mg for a week and then try to get to 75-100. 

Regardless its been on my radar forever and my recent sarm love has me willing to give it a shot. 

• commandopat and frank thomas like this

#15 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:36 PM

i would like to try rad and lgd. have tried ostarine. it's ok, but kinda mild and makes my hair shed.

osta is selective to muscle and bone tissue. It wouldn't cause hair loss.

#16 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

Many compare S4 to Anavar or Winstrol. Supposed to be a very potent cutter/hardening agent. Most of the logs I've read report tremendous strength and endurance gains with fat loss. I've been intrigued for years but the night vision sides scared me. I'm willing to experiment though. My plan is to ease into dosing. I'm stacking the S4 with some other similarly potent agents so I may not need to go as high to see great results. I'm also a long haul guy. I'm very happy with consistent and manageable improvements.

Definitely a legitimate concern. I've read everything from its a very mild yellow tint to its complete disorientation which could border on dangerous when driving or in unfamiliar situations. Seems to effect everyone differently. Some see no sides regardless of dose for others the kick up quickly and dramatically.

Some anecdotes I've read suggest slowly ramping the dose up rather then jumping in off the deep end. I'll probably do 25mg for a week, 50mg for a week and then try to get to 75-100.

Regardless its been on my radar forever and my recent sarm love has me willing to give it a shot.

be careful trusting those reviews and logs. If it's from elite fitness or Evo especially.

#17 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

that's what i thought too, until my hair started falling out.

• shadowsyl2012 likes this

#18 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

Not very familiar with rad. Surprised to hear love for it. Can someone knowledgable with the science AND a cycle give a little info here in it?

#19 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

that's what i thought too, until my hair started falling out.

well tbh its possible. These compounds weren't tested and intended to be used at 10-20x the dose it was studied at.

#20 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:33 AM

Not very familiar with rad. Surprised to hear love for it. Can someone knowledgable with the science AND a cycle give a little info here in it?

x2

Someone break it down and provide feedback on what exactly it did for you. Thanks in advance.

I have no first hand experience but will start with the alleged properties.

RAD 140

TL:DR; Potent SARM. Good for lean mass gains. Very suppressive but manageable in short cycles.

Dosages

Low: 5mg

Average: 10mg

High: 30mg
Developed by Radius Health for treatment of muscle wasting disorders.

RAD140 had a greater anabolic effect than testosterone, but fewer androgenic side effects. When the researchers combined RAD140 and testosterone, RAD140 reinforced the anabolic effects of testosterone, but reduced the androgenic side effects of testosterone on the prostate. That might mean that RAD140 can make testosterone cycles more effective and safer.

Likely to be more suppressive than LGD. Has shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio of about 90:1 on rats. Anecdotal evidence suggests this is just as strong as LGD but a lot more suppressive.

Studies: (No human trials as of yet)

Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator SARM RAD140 - http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC4018048/

Common side effects: Acne, Hair Loss, Low Testosterone sides as suppression starts

#21 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:37 AM

Correct but not at the judicious doses we take lol :P

High doses will invariably lead to estrogenic and DHT sides. I am not certain if the mechanism here is identical to AAS, but anecdotally, it does occur.

#22 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:05 AM

if Rad is just as strong as lgd, why is it more suppessive? shouldn't should suppression be equal if they are equal in strength? i haven't taken either, so i have no opinion on how strong or suppressive either is, just asking.

#23 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:17 AM

Suppression and A:A ratio potency do not always parallel the other.

The unique characteristics of these agents (and all AAS for that matter), along with the MOA and downstream conversions (and/or metabolites) will determine its propensity for suppression. Heck, even the pharmacokinetics/half life can influence this as well.

#24 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:03 AM

It made my hair shed too...

#25 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:49 AM

I ran RAD 140 in a stack with 4Andro and 11OXO/11KT. I was on the RAD for just under 6 weeks. It promoted very nice muscle fullness, strength, endurance, and recovery. My diet was not exceptionally dialed in and I recomped very noticeably. I was personally impressed with how much new muscle I added. I felt really good and enjoyed this run a lot. It was a lot stronger then my experiences with Ostarine. 

• D-575 and frank thomas like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users