• Reps
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

4-Andro TD

4-DHEA / 3b-hydroxy-Androst-4-ene-17-one

Improved conversion to Testosterone vs regular DHEA

Reduced conversion to estrogens vs regular DHEA

Transdermal delivery allows for a time release effect

Use on the recommended topical sites allows for absorption into tissue high in the enzymes needed for conversion to the target hormone

State of the art Salvo carrier allows for maximum absorption of the active ingredient

Maintain energy and performance while using other prohormones or methylated orals

• delsolrob and seabiscuit hogg like this

#2 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:34 PM

Well for all you guys who want a test base and can't get trest, here you are!
  • sinewave3, Nostrum, delsolrob and 1 other like this

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

#3 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:44 PM

this is currently the number one rated PH at supplement reviews (actually number 3, but the 2 products above it are not PH's)

• Nostrum and frank thomas like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#4 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:34 PM

this is currently the number one rated PH at supplement reviews (actually number 3, but the 2 products above it are not PH's)

It's because it's good. I can vouch for it and lab tests by PA prove it is what's in the bottle. What more can you ask for?
  • Nostrum likes this

#5 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:57 PM

It's because it's good. I can vouch for it and lab tests by PA prove it is what's in the bottle. What more can you ask for?

trest. You can always ask for trest.

• kins38 likes this

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

#6 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:13 PM

trest. You can always ask for trest.

I did. He said no. 😉. It goes well with Trest, also. I know.
  • Nostrum and delsolrob like this

#7 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Reps
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

Looking for a couple guys to log this, preferably as a "base" along with an oral.  Bonus points for re-posting on AM

• delsolrob likes this

#8 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:41 AM

I want this! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "goku" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#9 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:28 AM

just released...the new version is 150mg/ml

50% more active per bottle/serving!

• bowskie69, anab0lix and frank thomas like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#10 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Reps
  • 6,807 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:44 AM

just released...the new version is 150mg/ml

50% more active per bottle/serving!

Upping the dose just in time for spring/summer!  You're too good to us.

• delsolrob likes this

#11 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:43 AM

So far four days in on V2 of this. First time using salvo anything and must say I like it easy to apply and smells good and the glass eye dropper is the nicest one I have ever seen. I ran out of my script test from my endo and due to him wanting some new tests that take half a day and have to be done in the morning on a weekday(which I am unable to do for a few months) I switched to using what trest deca I had left. Unfortunately for me while I like trest it simply cannot compare to test FOR ME PERSONALLY. So I looked into the 4-dhea. I had used some of the first gen 4dhea orals and quite frankly did not notice much and my low test misery returned.

I then upgraded to primevil's 4-dhea with all the absorption add on's and finally felt better, not great but a heck of alot better. This was at a dose of 400mg/day.

So when I saw the V2 of Alpha Gainz I pulled the trigger. I have been hoping for a decently dosed TD of 4dhea for a while. While the newer oral 4dhea formulas have improved absorption they still do not do squat for the half life issue so you are all over the place blood level wise during the day. A TD solves this nicely.

I am happy to report that at 1ml a day currently of the 4dhea V2 I feel GREAT! I cannot recommend this enough and will continue to use as long as it is available.  Clearly to early to tell effects physique wise but sense of well being is more than enough for me to continue. 

• sinewave3, bowskie69 and anab0lix like this

#12 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:28 AM

So far four days in on V2 of this. First time using salvo anything and must say I like it easy to apply and smells good and the glass eye dropper is the nicest one I have ever seen. I ran out of my script test from my endo and due to him wanting some new tests that take half a day and have to be done in the morning on a weekday(which I am unable to do for a few months) I switched to using what trest deca I had left. Unfortunately for me while I like trest it simply cannot compare to test FOR ME PERSONALLY. So I looked into the 4-dhea. I had used some of the first gen 4dhea orals and quite frankly did not notice much and my low test misery returned.

I then upgraded to primevil's 4-dhea with all the absorption add on's and finally felt better, not great but a heck of alot better. This was at a dose of 400mg/day.

So when I saw the V2 of Alpha Gainz I pulled the trigger. I have been hoping for a decently dosed TD of 4dhea for a while. While the newer oral 4dhea formulas have improved absorption they still do not do squat for the half life issue so you are all over the place blood level wise during the day. A TD solves this nicely.

I am happy to report that at 1ml a day currently of the 4dhea V2 I feel GREAT! I cannot recommend this enough and will continue to use as long as it is available. Clearly to early to tell effects physique wise but sense of well being is more than enough for me to continue.

Sounds like it would make a great base for an oral cycle!

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#13 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:53 AM

For sure. I am kind of an odd ball in that trest never worked that well for such things as sense of well being, libido and energy. It did deliver gains but for feeling good test works best and this TD is the closest "feeling" for me so far. Thinking about adding in their stano as I used to get great results from PA's e-spray.

#14 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:01 PM

For sure. I am kind of an odd ball in that trest never worked that well for such things as sense of well being, libido and energy. It did deliver gains but for feeling good test works best and this TD is the closest "feeling" for me so far. Thinking about adding in their stano as I used to get great results from PA's e-spray.

Trest was a mess for me..  Whether i was constantly messing w/ estrogen issues or even getting some prolactin problems..  I never felt good on it.  Libido and energy were not there nor was any alpha feeling. 

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#15 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

I would love to log of a run of this with something stronger like MSTEN! Also considering Anavar with this. I really enjoyed my brief Oral 4 Andro Test Base with RAD 140. 

#16 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

I would love to log of a run of this with something stronger like MSTEN! Also considering Anavar with this. I really enjoyed my brief Oral 4 Andro Test Base with RAD 140. 

I would go for it. This stuff is great for libido and sense of well being at 1ml/day.  When funds allow( in school for respiratory therapy which is full time school, 3 days a week clinical at the hospital and part time job so minimum extra cash for now ) I would love to run this at 2-3ml/day. For now 1ml/day for trt purposes is what I am doing. 

• sinewave3, delsolrob and Acerola like this

#17 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:48 PM

This is one of the things that I have been telling guys.  They seem to think you NEED to run it much higher...

as a base, 1ml is great!  The guys on AM claim that you need 2-3ml to see benefit...BS

• frank thomas likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#18 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:35 PM

This is one of the things that I have been telling guys.  They seem to think you NEED to run it much higher...

as a base, 1ml is great!  The guys on AM are pathetic assholes

You know, the more you post, the better I like you ...

Well stated.

• delsolrob likes this

#19 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:24 PM

the way you read between the lines...

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#20 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:44 PM

as a base, 1ml is great!  The guys on AM claim that you need 2-3ml to see benefit...BS

If you look at the mg per ml and then compare them to an oral 4-dhea then ya you might THINK you need that much. This is the only way I could understand someone thinking this way, still a terrible comparison non the less. I have used regular oral 4-dhea at up to 400mg/day and TBH not much was happening and I still felt like crap( I have natural T levels below 100ng/dl and have had tests as low as 7 for total test lol.)  With the newer enhanced oral 4-dhea there was more effectiveness for sure but the TD is hands down better. 

Personally 300mg of Primevil's oral 4dhea is about 1ml of your TD for me. This is based solely on subjective quality of life effects so take it for what it is worth. 3ml/day of this would be intense and will be fun to try in the future and I would think would give the original 4-ad transdermals(androsol and PA's spray which were awesome as well) a run for their money at 2ml and beyond.

• delsolrob likes this

#21 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:08 AM

I will start logging this coming Monday if the stars align properly. Looking forward to it. I will post a log under the sub forum of Alpha Gainz.

• sinewave3, Nostrum and stuffstuff like this

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

http://phfsupplements.com/

#22 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

I will start logging this coming Monday if the stars align properly. Looking forward to it. I will post a log under the sub forum of Alpha Gainz.

Sounds good. What are you running it at? solo?

#23 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:15 PM

Sounds good. What are you running it at? solo?

1ml/day. I just started TRT (200mg/bi weekly).  Not sure if I will run an AI of any sort yet. I want to fly at the minimum for a while. I've been juicing pretty hard this last 8 plus months. Time to float. I will post the thread for the log here.

Are you applying 1/ml all at once or 1/2 twice a day?

"I agree on the patience, it is one quality that is key in anything you desire in life" Happy234

Rep Alpha Gainz

http://phfsupplements.com/

#24 videohunter

videohunter

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

1ml/day. I just started TRT (200mg/bi weekly). Not sure if I will run an AI of any sort yet. I want to fly at the minimum for a while. I've been juicing pretty hard this last 8 plus months. Time to float. I will post the thread for the log here.

Are you applying 1/ml all at once or 1/2 twice a day?

Im doing Alpha Stano, wanna try 4 soon , im doing 2ml AM / 1ml PM

And will dose 4 the same way

#25 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

Im doing Alpha Stano, wanna try 4 soon , im doing 2ml AM / 1ml PM

And will dose 4 the same way

3ml of each would be a really potent TD cycle imo. I am only doing 1ml AM but have also added 1.5ml 11 icon.

• videohunter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)