• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

Just started this cycle of a prohormone called Androbolic 250 on monday.... Has anyone used this before? because I'm wondering what I should expect from this four week cycle. Another thing I'm worried about is the fact that I woke up with a nasty nosebleed today and about twenty minutes ago I got another nasty nosebleed... cause for concern ?

#2 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

What's in it?

#3 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:43 PM

Androstenolone Acetate: a fast-acting ester of Androstenolone. Androstenolone is a hormone and precursor to many other important hormones including testosterone. A number of studies have reported that Androstenolone Acetate usage has been useful in promoting lean weight gain. Androstenolone Acetate is often useful for individuals with catabolic wasting and low testosterone levels. These prohormones actually create new muscle cells from increase protein synthesis abilities and increase utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth allowing you to retain more nutrients.

4-Androstenolone (4-Andro): is a prohormone that converts to testosterone. Testosterone is prized for increasing sex drive, increasing strength and putting on size while being very easy on the body. As the main steroid hormone for men it is testosterone that gives you strength and size along with increased sex drive and performance. Testosterone can convert into all other androgens like DHT which will balance and restore your hormonal ratio of androgens to estrogens and give you the potency to perform in the gym, on the field, and in the bedroom.

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Caproate (1-Andro): This ingredient is a DHEA derivative that goes through a double conversion process to become 1-AD, also known as 1-testosterone, a compound that is 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. There is no conversion to estrogen with this compound so water retention is a non-factor. Additionally, as the muscle increases are dry in nature, gains are fairly easy to sustain during and after post cycle therapy.

3b-Hydroxy-Etioallocholan-17-one (Epi-Andro): This ingredient is a derivative of DHEA, and can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Low levels of DHT causes a decreased sex drive and compromises the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHT promote an improved sex life, better overall mood, improvements in strength, muscle mass, and decreases in body fat and water retention.

Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract: A powerful natural anabolic and adaptogen that has the ability to trigger more protein synthesis through non-hormonal pathways by interacting directly with the juncture of protein synthesis within muscle cells. It has a wide range of anabolic activities, causing a cascading effect, which leads to a number of insulin and IGF-1 responses, including enhancing protein synthesis and glucose uptake, stabilizing glycogen levels, and increasing blood flow to the muscles.

Don't know if any of these ingredients effect blood pressure or nose bleeds... I actually went to the doctor yesterday and they said my blood pressure was good... 106/62 I believe they said. It's only my fourth day taking this and recently I've been sneezing a lot and dealing with allergies but also scratching the inside of my nose at times, I don't know if it's because of the prohormones or because of the scratching and allergies but I find it hard to believe it's the scratching because I woke up to my nose bleeding..

#4 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:43 PM

Use a tampin to stop the nose bleeds.

#5 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:45 PM

That's a pretty dumbass answer I want serious replies

#6 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:48 PM

Dumbass answers are what staytrue specializes in.  Seriously.  

Hands down the least funny "troll" I've seen on a board who, at best, has the i.q. of a half melted ice cream sandwich.

• BMcDee likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#7 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:03 PM

everything in that stack is mild. i'd run it 8 weeks and expect mild gains.

#8 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:06 PM

So instead of two capsules a day... take one? I dunno I just kinda want to get the four weeks done and get it over with hahaha 

#9 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:15 PM

Hmm..  I'd take 2 a day personally.

I lean towards higher dosages when possible with compounds so you at least know if you are responsive to the compound or just underdosed it overestimating your multiple 2 step conversions etc..  

Especially when there are no methyls involved.. If you get sides you can always drop back down. 

AndroHard is a great example.   3 different friends reported feeling absolutely nothing from 2 pills a day.  2 bumped to 3 and love it.. other guy had to bump it to 4 and loved it.. 

Had they not told me halfway through the cycle they would have just ran it and thought it was junk..  

#10 Rocky85

Rocky85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:17 PM

I would stay away from prop blends

#11 testosteronet

testosteronet

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:21 PM

Doesn't sound like high BP since its in range. I'd give it time to see if it keeps happening. It's sometimes normal on anabolics.

#12 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:23 PM

Rather use OL's 1-dhea and 4-dhea.

#13 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:29 PM

And how long does it take for you to start noticing the prohormones kicking in..? This is my fourth day

And I appreciate the comments guys

#14 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:11 PM

These are 2 step conversion hormones so probably 2-3 weeks

4 weeks btw seems like a waste.

I would personally just run it at least 6-8 weeks if you're going to bother.

Just purchase non-dhea hormones and run that instead or buy 1-dhea and 4-dhea separately and run higher doses.

• sinewave3 likes this

#15 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:23 PM

Your taking compounds you have not put enough research into and having bad side effects, but im the dumbass. Good job, bro. Just phonetically pronounce what you are taking.
  • testosteronet, janoy crevesa and Triton_ like this

#16 shadowsyl2012

shadowsyl2012

• Members
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:39 PM

4 days into cycle you are probably not experiencing anything negative from the substances.

Even something harsh this would be rare, but not the candy corn you are taking now
  • janoy crevesa and ToastyMan like this

#17 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:41 PM

4 days into cycle you are probably not experiencing anything negative from the substances.

Even something harsh this would be rare, but not the candy corn you are taking now

lol. candy corn. funny thing is that he would probably get more gains with candy corn.

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

#18 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:42 PM

but op why did you not research this stuff before you put it in your body? My guess is you went to a supplement store and the broscientist there sold it to you telling you that "its good stuff bro. no pct"

• staytrue82 likes this

janoy15 for 15% discount

#19 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:05 PM

I did do my research.... Just never saw anything as far as nosebleeds being a side affect. I'm also getting weird chest pains but maybe I'm just getting anxious because of overthinking this whole situation.

#20 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:08 PM

I did do my research.... Just never saw anything as far as nosebleeds being a side affect. I'm also getting weird chest pains but maybe I'm just getting anxious because of overthinking this whole situation.

do you know what to do after you come off the steroids? These arent dietary supplements man. These are hormones. It just seems like you took this product a little too lightly. Youre definitely overthinking the sides but you didnt research enough first.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#21 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:13 PM

You sound like an absolute hypochondriac. Or, maybe not. Op takes ped, op gets side effects, op panics and creates threads on sides. So many members on this forum take shit, create a thread on their sides and over react, your taking peds wth did you expect? Man up, so many grown ass babies. If your snatch bleeds are too much just stop bro, stop. So do not take more capsules as "Dookie monster" advised. Just stick to creatine.

#22 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:42 PM

do you know what to do after you come off the steroids? These arent dietary supplements man. These are hormones. It just seems like you took this product a little too lightly. Youre definitely overthinking the sides but you didnt research enough first.

Yep, PCT man. 

You sound like an absolute hypochondriac. Or, maybe not. Op takes ped, op gets side effects, op panics and creates threads on sides. So many members on this forum take shit, create a thread on their sides and over react, your taking peds wth did you expect? Man up, so many grown ass babies. If your snatch bleeds are too much just stop bro, stop. So do not take more capsules as "Dookie monster" advised. Just stick to creatine.

The nose bleeds don't really bother me too much, just making sure it's not a terrible thing to be happening..

#23 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:45 PM

Yep, PCT man. 

The nose bleeds don't really bother me too much, just making sure it's not a terrible thing to be happening..

what products do you have for pct? Just want to make sure youre being safe man.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#24 ToastyMan

ToastyMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:14 PM

Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, it was the PCT that their was an option to add with the PH when I ordered it. If it's not good I'll get another one of your recommendation because I want whatever is best for me

#25 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:04 AM

This forum is a place for people to ask questions specifically like he asked.  He doesn't deserve bullshit from the board bully who hasn't grown up since being the "tough guy" in 9th grade, is now a fat power lifter, and likely can't see his dick without the assistance of a mirror so he projects on a message board.

This is the same kind of shit as SLR asking for pinning advice when he saw blood/oil and you chimed in with an unhelpful dick comment then too. At least do the PH section a favor and stick with trolling in the political threads.  Stop acting like a cunt on here because your life sucks. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)