- - - - -

Rad 140 Thread

25 replies to this topic

#1 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:57 AM

Who's running it? Please jump in and give your two cents. If it's ok with NOS, include the Lab/Brand being used. Thanks

RAD 140

TL:DR; Potent SARM. Good for lean mass gains. Very suppressive but manageable in short cycles.

Dosages

Low: 5mg

Average: 10mg

High: 30mg
Developed by Radius Health for treatment of muscle wasting disorders.

RAD140 had a greater anabolic effect than testosterone, but fewer androgenic side effects. When the researchers combined RAD140 and testosterone, RAD140 reinforced the anabolic effects of testosterone, but reduced the androgenic side effects of testosterone on the prostate. That might mean that RAD140 can make testosterone cycles more effective and safer.

Likely to be more suppressive than LGD. Has shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio of about 90:1 on rats. Anecdotal evidence suggests this is just as strong as LGD but a lot more suppressive.

Studies: (No human trials as of yet)

Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator SARM RAD140 - http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC4018048/

Common side effects: Acne, Hair Loss, Low Testosterone sides as suppression starts

#2 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:05 AM

In too.

I know Frank has ran it and I'm pretty sure Areola me thinks?

#3 madmuscle25

madmuscle25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:26 AM

Has anybody ran this with just their trt? How'd it enhance your trt dose?
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#4 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:09 PM

Have some here, also some SR9009. Very little info on either. Not even on liver values etc.
RAD is essentially a steroid though, look at its structure. Would love some first hand info

#5 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

Well it is possible I will be the guinea pig as I am doing the TRT thing at the moment and I am quite bored so maybe adding in some RAD I have sitting around would make it a little more interesting
  • madmuscle25 and Looseunitwa like this
Mr.50

#6 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

Can't say much about my source. It was a random RC connect and one of the first carrying it. I can say this was a super potent compound which I personally tolerated extremely well. No crazy sides and recovery felt very simple. No I did not get bloods. 

#7 Pig Iron

Pig Iron

• Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationHeart Of Dixie

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

The handful of people I've seen mention it seem to love the stuff. Would like more info as well.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#8 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

https://www.ironmagr...oducts/rad-140/

IMR carries it and my discount code works on it as well.   They have a solid write up on it.  (nostrum please delete this if this link is unacceptable, not trying to disrespect forum)

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP - www.ironmaglabs.com

#9 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

Can't say much about my source. It was a random RC connect and one of the first carrying it. I can say this was a super potent compound which I personally tolerated extremely well. No crazy sides and recovery felt very simple. No I did not get bloods. 

What were the exact effects, mind saying?? Weight gain, strength gain, etc??

What can you compare it to outside of sarms?

#10 Acerola

Acerola

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:49 PM

What were the exact effects, mind saying?? Weight gain, strength gain, etc??

What can you compare it to outside of sarms?

I don't think I'm the best candidate to answer this due to my limited experience with PH/DS/AAS. 

So as far as effects: Strength, Endurance, Muscle Hardness, Pump, Vascularity, Sense of Well Being. 

The most dramatic for me were the endurance/recovery, pump and strength. I made consistent strength gains every week, training roughly 6 days a week. I had periods where I trained consistently for more then 10 days or so and still made gains. It was pretty shocking to be honest. I can't really compare it to anything else I've used. The fullness/pump/density combined with my brutal dedication absolutely had people looking at me sideways while I was training. 

I wasn't eating to grow. I was using some carb cycling in pursuit of a recomp and achieved this tremendously. Since cycling off, I don't feel I've lost any muscle and my strength continued to go up in PCT. 

IMO Rad is a very versatile compound that in the hands of an expert such as yourself could probably promote any goal you wish. I was not super strict about anything and made great gains in every phase of my game!

• D-575 and Wesleyinman like this

#11 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:29 AM

I don't think I'm the best candidate to answer this due to my limited experience with PH/DS/AAS. 

So as far as effects: Strength, Endurance, Muscle Hardness, Pump, Vascularity, Sense of Well Being. 

The most dramatic for me were the endurance/recovery, pump and strength. I made consistent strength gains every week, training roughly 6 days a week. I had periods where I trained consistently for more then 10 days or so and still made gains. It was pretty shocking to be honest. I can't really compare it to anything else I've used. The fullness/pump/density combined with my brutal dedication absolutely had people looking at me sideways while I was training. 

I wasn't eating to grow. I was using some carb cycling in pursuit of a recomp and achieved this tremendously. Since cycling off, I don't feel I've lost any muscle and my strength continued to go up in PCT. 

IMO Rad is a very versatile compound that in the hands of an expert such as yourself could probably promote any goal you wish. I was not super strict about anything and made great gains in every phase of my game!

Thank you for this awesome feedback.

Anyone else that has used it, can you please give specific experiences? Would be much appreciated.  I have been all over the 30-40 forums I am on searching for solid feedback.  So far PHF and this thread hands down has the best info I have seen yet.

Really very very curious about this compound.

#12 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:37 PM

Only info so far.

What dose was run?

#13 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:25 PM

Asked PA about this on my forum.

He was saying he would believe that each brands compound needs to be determined to be legit RAD 140 first and foremost.  Said he saw various Sarms being sold as "xyz" Sarm and turning out to be a totally different compound.  Volunteered to test anyones caps, but no one had any so far.  I know IMR carries it and all their products are lab tested, so I have faith theres is real. I just dont know anyone personally that has used this compound.

Secondly he said that in animal studies, this fared very well, but since there are no human trials, he cannot say how he believes this would work.

So he really did not have much to say in regards to this...

#14 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:38 PM

Asked PA about this on my forum.

He was saying he would believe that each brands compound needs to be determined to be legit RAD 140 first and foremost. Said he saw various Sarms being sold as "xyz" Sarm and turning out to be a totally different compound. Volunteered to test anyones caps, but no one had any so far. I know IMR carries it and all their products are lab tested, so I have faith theres is real. I just dont know anyone personally that has used this compound.

Secondly he said that in animal studies, this fared very well, but since there are no human trials, he cannot say how he believes this would work.

So he really did not have much to say in regards to this...

totally different compounds as in what?

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

#15 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:54 PM

totally different compounds as in what?

Like he has seen product sold as Osta for example turn out to actually be YK.

I saw it in the past with AAS powders..China doesn't really care.  They will send you what they have in stock.  If you order deca powder and they are sold out and only have Cyp powder that is what you are getting.  Same holds true for research chems, sarms, etc.

This is why lab testing is important for any company.  And honestly I have not seen one review of Rad so far that has had lab tests to verify that it actually is Rad.  So we are at disadvantages that no human data exists, you can only buy these as research products and then to top it off.very few legitimate people exist that have used this and report it.

I am happy with what I am hearing here on PHF. I know that anyone here that reports their findings does so honestly and with good intent.  PHF is probably paving new ground imo on this product.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#16 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

Like he has seen product sold as Osta for example turn out to actually be YK.

I saw it in the past with AAS powders..China doesn't really care. They will send you what they have in stock. If you order deca powder and they are sold out and only have Cyp powder that is what you are getting. Same holds true for research chems, sarms, etc.
This is why lab testing is important for any company. And honestly I have not seen one review of Rad so far that has had lab tests to verify that it actually is Rad. So we are at disadvantages that no human data exists, you can only buy these as research products and then to top it off.very few legitimate people exist that have used this and report it.
I am happy with what I am hearing here on PHF. I know that anyone here that reports their findings does so honestly and with good intent. PHF is probably paving new ground imo on this product.

damn...

janoy15 for 15% discount

#17 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

Who's going to gunie pig up?
  • commandopat likes this

#18 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,500 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

Who's going to gunie pig up?

I'm running it now. I'll try to mention it more in my log if I can notice things.
  • SimonBoyle likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#19 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

I'm running it now. I'll try to mention it more in my log if I can notice things.

solo? or with ''trt''?

#20 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:50 PM

solo? or with ''trt''?

500 test e, 350 trest a, 30mg rad (I think that's each cap), MK, 75mg trenavar and 2ml 11oxo. Lol
Pull-ups---------52

#21 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:29 PM

500 test e, 350 trest a, 30mg rad (I think that's each cap), MK, 75mg trenavar and 2ml 11oxo. Lol

so basically trt eh?

• commandopat, SimonBoyle, Looseunitwa and 1 other like this

janoy15 for 15% discount

#22 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

so basically trt eh?

It's called "TRT +" lol
  • madmuscle25, SimonBoyle and Looseunitwa like this
Pull-ups---------52

#23 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:37 PM

TRT+
It's the newest craze.
  • commandopat likes this

#24 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

someone offered me some OL Rad today, but i have so much other stuff stashed that i passed on it for now.

#25 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

bumpity bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)