• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:12 AM

Hey guys.  I finished a cycle of Alpha Stano and Stano TD about a month ago.  I loved every minute of it.  Here is a short recap:

6 weeks

3 caps ed of alpha stano and 1 ml ed of stano td.

I used no cycle support (wasnt needed)

PCT: I used AD3 and AHD/Solid combo pack

I was cutting on cycle and went from a weight of 217 and cut to 210lbs.  Strength gains went way up (25lbs on bench, 20lbs squat) and I felt great the whole cycle.  Aggression was up and that alpha feel was for real!

I got compliments quite a few times.

Muscular endurance was insane.  Finished chest days with 160lbs 10 sets of 10 reps!

Vacularity was pure roadmappage

Cons:  Sweat a lot (maybe not a con) and I disliked the smell of the TD, but it is what it is. 

I had my BP checked a few times during cycle and it was only slightly elevated (very slight). 

Verdict:  For a non toxic amazing feel good cycle, this cannot be beat.  Gotta love things that don't make you feel like poo! Buy this and add it to any cycle or run it solo!  You will not be disappointed!

• delsolrob, D-575, JayB603 and 1 other like this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "goku" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#2 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

Any before and after pics?

#3 JayB603

JayB603

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

Awesome feedback!  What, if anything, did you notice in regards to libido and lethargy?  

#4 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:53 PM

Thank you for this.

I've been going back and forth with planning my first cycle and it's been a pain.

I've been thinking about holding off on using a real PH/DS and just going with a high dosed stano + EC + 11-kt cycle.  This will be a cut.

So your review really helps because I've been wanting to find some real life feedback on alpha stano and really can't get anything on it.

#5 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:07 PM

No pics because I didn't do a log or anything. Just kinda tracked it on my own and let the mirror do the talking.

As far as libido goes, it was skyrocketed. Zero lethargy (actually the opposite)
  • sinewave3 likes this

#6 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

No pics because I didn't do a log or anything. Just kinda tracked it on my own and let the mirror do the talking.

As far as libido goes, it was skyrocketed. Zero lethargy (actually the opposite)

That makes zero sense, why would anyone believe a testimony of a product review with no definitive proof besides your good word, which is hard to believe bc your new. Also, you tracked your weight but didnt bc you let the mirror do the talking?

#7 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:03 PM

I was saying why I didn't take pictures. Unless I'm doing an actual log, I have zero need for pictures. I just wanted to provide my honest feedback. Don't believe me? That's cool. I don't care. But other people might take my feedback and have a great cycle. And yeah I am new, but that doesn't mean I haven't run cycles before.

#8 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:46 PM

Thanks for the review. Mind posting what other stuff you have run in the past? Either PH or AAS would be interesting to hear.
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#9 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

First cycle was superdrol. Second phera (my all time favorite). I have run epistane, trenadrol, xtren, m1t, and a few others. Best cycle was phera, worst was epistane. I would honestly put alpha stano as my second favorite cycle ever because of lack of sides, feeling great, and strength gains. Getting leaner was a big plus too as opposed to a lot of other compounds bloat.

#10 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

First cycle was superdrol. Second phera (my all time favorite). I have run epistane, trenadrol, xtren, m1t, and a few others. Best cycle was phera, worst was epistane. I would honestly put alpha stano as my second favorite cycle ever because of lack of sides, feeling great, and strength gains. Getting leaner was a big plus too as opposed to a lot of other compounds bloat.

Oh wow interesting that you have run a bunch of "strong" stuff but still liked the epiandro.
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#11 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

They are strong but strength isn't the only thing to judge a substance by. Side effects play a big role in deciding what's good or not. Benefit/risk ratio is important. Epiandro probably is the best in that ratio aspect however I can't deny my love for phera

#12 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for the feedback!  Alpha Stano has been the most popular of the Alpha Gainz product line...even more than 4-Andro TD, and that's the number one rated PH currently on supplements reviews right now.

Alpha Stano is currently backordered...only a couple retailers still have it in stock.  The raws are custom made and we're working to get more made now.

Everyone has a love of phera!  And, I know the rush I got after dosing the alpha stano was similar to the rush I got after dosing phera.

• Bighulksmash likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#13 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:48 AM

Gonna add it to every cycle from now on. That's for sure
  • Nostrum likes this

#14 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

And yeah I am new, but that doesn't mean I haven't run cycles before.

Being new has nothing to do with you and past cycles...... It means you have zero credibility on this forum, you sound like you came from AM, with that said, I doubt you went on a cut and got stronger using epi andro unless you were just fat before. There is a big difference between skepticism and cynicism.

#15 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:19 PM

Cool story bro. Then don't read the review and move on. Why would I lie about a company that 1) not only is a board sponsor but 2) has very good credibility already. Not like I am saying this amazing product from some unknown company is a must buy. Also lots of people have had amazing results from epiandro. If you haven't then you either haven't tried it, tried a bunk product, or suck at cycling.

#16 D-575

D-575

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:07 PM

c'mon stay, give him some cred at least.

when i was reading his post, I didn't even notice that he was new because his post/review was rather...well...mature than those on AM.  He simply stated all the main things we all wanna know in a well put, decent order.  It's not like he was pimping it.

And remember, he used alpha stano which is different from regular epiandro; even if he stacked it with TD stano.

Curious, why can't you believe someone can't get stronger using just alpha stano and TD stano?  Honestly, the more I look at epiandro, the more I like it.  Dose this bad boy high enough or at your optimal dose, and I see good things ahead.  Plus, epiandro is pretty much a pure strength compound, so I'm more opt to believe him rather than if he said he gained 25lbs of LBM off this stack.  It's like the perfect addition to use on a cut or solo.

Also, he's not the only one to praise epiandro so highly.  The homie Wes rates it as his favorite, #1 compound of all time and he's a beast...oh and credible.

#17 staytrue82

staytrue82

• Members
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:26 AM

c'mon stay, give him some cred at least.

when i was reading his post, I didn't even notice that he was new because his post/review was rather...well...mature than those on AM. He simply stated all the main things we all wanna know in a well put, decent order. It's not like he was pimping it.

And remember, he used alpha stano which is different from regular epiandro; even if he stacked it with TD stano.

Curious, why can't you believe someone can't get stronger using just alpha stano and TD stano? Honestly, the more I look at epiandro, the more I like it. Dose this bad boy high enough or at your optimal dose, and I see good things ahead. Plus, epiandro is pretty much a pure strength compound, so I'm more opt to believe him rather than if he said he gained 25lbs of LBM off this stack. It's like the perfect addition to use on a cut or solo.

Also, he's not the only one to praise epiandro so highly. The homie Wes rates it as his favorite, #1 compound of all time and he's a beast...oh and credible.

Wes is very credible, he also takes epi andro pretty high dosed, now, as for using this product while on a "cut" I assume that op was in a deficit, Ive cut successfully on phs, there is no way your getting stronger on a cut unless you were fat and weak to start or on a bunch of gear to compensate for lack of cals.

#18 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

Wes is actually gonna be trying out Stano-TD for us pretty soon.  I'm interested to see how he thinks it stacks up to other Epiandrosterone products.

• Bighulksmash likes this

#19 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:54 PM

Wes is very credible, he also takes epi andro pretty high dosed, now, as for using this product while on a "cut" I assume that op was in a deficit, Ive cut successfully on phs, there is no way your getting stronger on a cut unless you were fat and weak to start or on a bunch of gear to compensate for lack of cals.

Why don't you throw up some before and afters on your cut cycles bro?  I mean it'd sure lead to some credibility for you as opposed to the dark mirror selfie you have up there and the nonstop shit talking you do on here. 

• bigflex0 likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users