18 replies to this topic

#1 Rocky85

Rocky85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:16 AM

is it? i'm not asking if it's better than clen, I'm asking is it the best LEGAL fatburner supplement

#2 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:00 PM

I'm skeptical of any otc fat burners. We know things that activate beta receptors play a role is fat loss. Same with thyroid and uncouplers like dnp. Same with androgens. I prefer to spend money on things with a little more data and time proof behind them. BAIBA could be a wonderful fat burner. Just gotta do more research.

http://milehighkratom.com/

janoy15 for 15% discount

#3 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:42 PM

for me, BAIBA is the best non stim fat burner.  I can't stand the feeling of being cracked out...so, I love the effects of BAIBA!

I would think BAIBA stacked with a solid cortisol modulator would be pretty amazing for recomp.  

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#4 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

for me, BAIBA is the best non stim fat burner.  I can't stand the feeling of being cracked out...so, I love the effects of BAIBA!

I would think BAIBA stacked with a solid cortisol modulator would be pretty amazing for recomp.  

dont wanna sound greedy but i could do a log on it as im looking for a non stim to run when off clen and eca. I would simply just start taking it not changing diet and can report results. If not ill prob just run t3 as my non stim.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#5 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:29 AM

Would 900-1200 mg dose of PS modulate cortisol to any appreciable degree?

I ask lots of questions & opinions because I'm tired of being fat, old & weak and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

#6 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:42 AM

Jay, BAIBA is excepted to increase fat browning. That means making fat more available to be metabolized. Does this make it the "best"? Are we counting Ep as legal? That's a broad question my friend. What I can say with utmost confidence is that no "fat burner" will be more effective without also having more undesired side effects.

While you can stack it with a stim, we also have our own supplement that includes and compliments BAIBA: Lipomorph. Lipomorph was designed to affect as many metabolic pathways as possible, and the rest of the ingredients should be synergistic with BAIBA. If you're looking to see how far you can get with a stim-free (and generally side free) fat burner stack, I suggest you check it out!

One approach I recommend a lot is to do a stim/Lipomorph cycle with BAIBA constant, something like this:

2 week: BAIBA + EC

2 weeks: BAIBA + LIpomorph

• paintrainTC, delariva and Lendo like this
Antaeus Labs Rep
http://www.antaeuslabs.com
Unique and Innovative Products

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about our products.

#7 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

Jay, BAIBA is excepted to increase fat browning. That means making fat more available to be metabolized. Does this make it the "best"? Are we counting Ep as legal? That's a broad question my friend. What I can say with utmost confidence is that no "fat burner" will be more effective without also having more undesired side effects.
While you can stack it with a stim, we also have our own supplement that includes and compliments BAIBA: Lipomorph. Lipomorph was designed to affect as many metabolic pathways as possible, and the rest of the ingredients should be synergistic with BAIBA. If you're looking to see how far you can get with a stim-free (and generally side free) fat burner stack, I suggest you check it out!

One approach I recommend a lot is to do a stim/Lipomorph cycle with BAIBA constant, something like this:

is it true BAIBA could keep fat off if I attempt to eat a slight surplus? I might pull the trigger on it.

janoy15 for 15% discount

#8 OneBigPump

OneBigPump

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

God wish I used my paypal funds on this instrad of dexaprinr xr.. fuck

#9 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:00 PM

is it true BAIBA could keep fat off if I attempt to eat a slight surplus? I might pull the trigger on it.

I felt it did for me, and the available data suggests it is possible. I would hypothesize that in a small caloric surplus, BAIBA could have a repartitioning effect in practice. But there isn't any human data for "Bodybuilders eating 10 BigMacs Get Ripped with BAIBA", so no promises.
Antaeus Labs Rep

#10 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:00 PM

I felt it did for me, and the available data suggests it is possible. I would hypothesize that in a small caloric surplus, BAIBA could have a repartitioning effect in practice. But there isn't any human data for "Bodybuilders eating 10 BigMacs Get Ripped with BAIBA", so no promises.

I never hardcore bulk anyways. I'm either cutting which is a constant deficit or recomping which is a deficit with refeed days thrown in a few times a week.
  • delariva likes this

janoy15 for 15% discount

#11 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

Would 900-1200 mg dose of PS modulate cortisol to any appreciable degree?

The evidence is mixed regarding soy-derived PS's ability to modulate cortisol. Most of the data showing a positive effect is from bovine cortex-derived PS, which is no longer used due to the potential to transfer disease to humans (like CJD). There are plenty of reasons to use PS besides cortisol.

If you're looking for cortisol modulation, I hear the Iron team is working on a couple new products that could fit the bill (topical VII-KT and b-AET are pretty exciting).
  • delariva likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#12 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

I don't know if my experience is worth much here but if anyone cares but I think Baiba has made a difference for me. For the last year I've been cutting weight. Several times I have dropped off the wagon usually around holidays and gorge for a few days on mom's cooking. Every time I do this it absolutely kills my weight loss momentum and causes me to stall out and hit a plateau that will last up to 2 months before the weight loss resumes. The past 5 days have been horrendous diet-wise in over a year. Yet, as of right now and for the first time since I began I'm still losing weight....

And yes, I've been taking Baiba and Lipomorph combo for the last 6 weeks.

• paintrainTC likes this

I ask lots of questions & opinions because I'm tired of being fat, old & weak and I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

#13 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

Isn't octopamine a stimulant? From what I understand, you are stating that Lipomorph is stim-free, but I thought that Octopamine was a stimulant. Anyway, I love that Lipomorph has menthol and the warmth that comes with it. Great product.

#14 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

Isn't octopamine a stimulant? From what I understand, you are stating that Lipomorph is stim-free, but I thought that Octopamine was a stimulant. Anyway, I love that Lipomorph has menthol and the warmth that comes with it. Great product.

like synephrine it doesn't stim you out. I take synephrine at night to kill cravings.
  • delariva likes this

janoy15 for 15% discount

#15 hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

• Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

You are correct, it is a stimulant. It is a stimulant. But at the dose provided, it shouldn't give a "stimmed out" feeling. Most "stim based" pre workouts rely heavily on stimulants.
To be more correct, Lipomorph is a low stimulant product (especially when it comes to stim sides).
  • paintrainTC likes this
Antaeus Labs Rep

#16 dANIMAL11

dANIMAL11

Antaeus Labs Rep

• Members
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

There was a thread about this product on another forum and someone pointed out the same thing regarding Octopamine, and while yes it technically is a stimulant, it is not what users tend to refer to as a "stim" like caffeine, DMAA, or other similar acting compounds used in fat burners.  

this product would more correctly be referred to as Low-stim. But user should in no way expect to feel any stim-like effects.  

however, lets not get into semantics regarding this since the thread topic is regarding BAIBA as a fat burner, which is a main ingredient in Lipomorph and sold standalone in powder form. 

• paintrainTC likes this

Antaeus Labs Rep

#17 goliath

goliath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:27 PM

Octopamine is a peripheral stimulant like synephrine. You can take it and fall asleep
  • delariva and janoy crevesa like this

#18 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWherever I want

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:56 PM

So this stuff is turning regular fat into more brown/active fat? Similar to what we see with cold exposure? This would help jack up adiponectin and muscle then to some degree as well right?

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

#19 Nostrum

Nostrum

Head Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 6,257 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:32 AM

So this stuff is turning regular fat into more brown/active fat? Similar to what we see with cold exposure? This would help jack up adiponectin and muscle then to some degree as well right?

IMO yes.  It's released naturally in your body after exercise and exercise builds muscle.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)