• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Hello everyone, welcome to my Muscle Gelz Androhard log!

I would like to thank IronMag Labs, Muscle Gelz, Heavyiron and the team for picking me to log this over at PHF.

A bit about me: 36 years old, 6' tall, 182 lbs and have been lifting pretty consistently 10 years. Started out same height, but only weighing about 150lbs and sporting 29" jeans.

Diet is pretty good, about 2800 calories, 200g protein, moderate carbs and fat. Mostly clean foods, but I do keep a drawer full of protein bars at work for when it gets busy. Do have the occasional cheat meal or beer a couple times a month, gotta try and enjoy life and lower that stress!

Training is 4x a week on my lunch break. Generally upper 2x a week and lower 2x a week with either cardio or active recovery on Wednesday. Work up to a heavy 3-8 reps on my compound movement, and then 2-4 assistance exercises in the 8-15 rep range. I have a few injuries from a while ago and have adjusted my training around them.

I have run a few previous prohormone cycles, nothing too harsh. Osta, 11oxo, mechabol, etc. Have tried 2 other transdermals. Plan on starting 4 pumps a day first few days 2am/2pm and then going to 3am 2pm then the bottle should last 6 weeks. Might up the dose a little or add in some oral's from my stash. I think a cap or two of epiandro or trest might tempt me... any thoughts?
Hoping for a bit of a recomp and increased strength. Plan on keeping calories around maintenance first couple weeks and then reassess.

Have all supports on hand for cycle including AI and my SERM. Staple supplements are creatine, multi vitamin, magnesium, fish oil, vitamin c, 10 mg mk677 a night, and of course some whey protein post work out. Prob add in some hawthorn and/or celery seed for blood pressure.

Thanks for following and let me know if you have any questions!
  • seabiscuit hogg, heavyiron, Looseunitwa and 1 other like this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#2 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

RenderedContent-1AA82ECB-57B0-46BD-BD48-

Saturday was first day and tried 4 pumps and Sunday tried 3 am 2 pm.

No real effects yet, but must say he carrier and pump are awesome. The texture and smell of the carrier is great. The smell is really clean and mild, not overpowering like some stuff. Kinda smells faintly of alcohol when wet, but it dries in less than 5 minutes. When dry smells faintly of normal lotion.

Have tried Salvo transdermal in the past, but that carrier is very runny. Have also tried the Olympus TD's and their pump sucks and their carrier kind of leaves some crystals sometimes. Effective though.

Today was another 3 pumps am and 2 pm. Hit legs around lunchtime and had a good workout. Started off pretty stiff and tight so spent some extra time warming up. Hit up a few sets of stiff legged dead lifts and some planks. When a rack opened up I worked up to a fairly heavy set of 4 reps. Finished up with a couple of sets of 10 for some extra volume.

Calories were pretty good, did not track but they were about 3k cals.
  • seabiscuit hogg, heavyiron and Wesleyinman like this

#3 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for the log brother!

• sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this

THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#4 ironranger

ironranger

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

Following bud.....like the look of those androhard bottles. What's the dosage/compounds in them?
  • sinewave3 likes this

#5 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

Awesome start..

Anyone following here is the link to purchase

Androhard

https://www.musclege...hard/?wpam_id=5

• sinewave3 likes this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#6 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Any idea how long a bottle will last based on rec dosing?

#7 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

50mgs of Randro and 50mgs of Epiandro per ML.  So 100mgs per ML

Bottle is 8oz or 236mL.

My personal suggestion is 6-800mgs ED. In 2-3 dosages if possible

So it can last 30-60 days depending how you run it :)

• sinewave3 likes this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#8 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

50mgs of Randro and 50mgs of Epiandro per ML.  So 100mgs per ML

Bottle is 8oz or 236mL.

My personal suggestion is 6-800mgs ED. In 2-3 dosages if possible

So it can last 30-60 days depending how you run it :)

Wes, thanks for the details.

Bigflex0: 1 pump is 100 combined, bottle says 2-4 pumps 2x a day. My math says 4 total pumps is about 60 days and 8 is 30 days. Plan on going to 6 a day, might up it, we will see it's still early.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#9 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

Yesterday was day 3 and I did another 3 pumps am, 2 pm. It was 3-14 and I work in IT so it was "Pi day" so diet was shot from all the pie people brought in. I think there were 15+ pies and I had 4-5 little (medium? Lol) This was post workout so could have been worse.

Workout was ok, shoulder was a bit sore from going hard last week. Took it a bit easy and made sure to get a thorough warm up including a few PT exercises. Focused on back but did some shoulders. After the warm up worked up to a couple heavy sets of 10 on cable rows. Super setted the light sets with rear felt flies and the heavy ones with sets of 10 push ups. Next was dumbbell military press, super strict form, did a warm up set then 3 heavy sets of 10. Finished up with some single arm dumbbell rows super set with side and front delt raises. Wanted to get in some triceps work but time was up.

Later in the day I just crashed! Was a busy day at work and I clocked 13k steps on the Fitbit. I think it was all the pie and a bit of dehydration, but had a pretty good headache most of the night.

Today was an off day, 5 pumps same dosing schedule. Made sure to take my hawthorn and stay on top of my water and no headache. Actually felt pretty great, muscles felt nice and full, probably from all of that pie yesterday.

#10 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:36 AM

Following champ. Hoping for you some strength increases.

May the force be with you!
  • sinewave3 likes this

#11 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

Info is here ----> https://www.musclegelz.com/?wpam_id=2

IronMagLabs.com

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

#12 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

Sorry to high jack,but what is Andro Shred, and when is super dmz dropping?

#13 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

Following

#14 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:37 AM

Following

good to have you brother!

hmm good eye, did not see that there the other day. Looks very interesting!

#15 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

So yesterday was day 5 and weight has been holding solid at a hair under 182.

Woke up feeling energetic and great! First sunny day in like 4 months. Last few days I have been tired in general and have run out of gas in the afternoon. Pretty sure I have been fighting off a cold as a bunch of people at work have been sick. Bastards should stay home and not spread it around, lol.

So feeling better, and muscles still feeling a bit pumped/hard. Walking to the bus and to the gym I could feel a bit of a glute and shin pump!

Was leg day and I work out with one of the higher ups a couple Thursdays a month. He is a little heavier and not into the big 3 lifts yet, but I will turn him soon. Made sure to warm up real well including some stretching/mobility then we did a couple sets each of goblet squats, hyper extensions, calf raises, dumbbell dead lifts, and abs. I really wanted to crush some heavy BB deads but that will be next week... After that we did some plyometrics where you squat down and grab a medicine ball, then explosively stand up and chest toss it up as high as you can on a wall. Just like this but we touch the ground with the ball every rep! https://www.trainonl...throws-exercise got some volume here 4 sets of 12. Finished up with a couple sets of Bulgarian split squats, the kind with the rear leg up on a bench.

Calories were a bit high cause it was leg day and I just felt extra hungry. Did not track but where was a crockpot full of meat and bones when I got home (mrs was making bone broth) so I had some extra calories. Breakfast was my usual, it's like a home made granola/muesli with a scoop of whey, cliff bar and a half a scoop whey pre workout, danish, whey and a can of chili post workout, and salad, steamed broccoli/brussels sprouts, quinoa burgers, and a baked potato with extra beef for dinner. Was pretty full after that I bet I ate a good 3500 calories.

Work was busy, cracked 10k steps and moved a ton of furniture cause I got a new desk. Boss hooked 3 of us up with those sit stand desks. Was a pain moving all my crap around instead of doing actual work but the ergonomics dude came by a year ago when my shoulder was sore and said a better desk and some other stuff would help. Plus, I read online sitting is like the new smoking, lol.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#16 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

good to have you brother!
hmm good eye, did not see that there the other day. Looks very interesting!

Following along, good luck sinewave

• sinewave3 likes this

#17 heavyiron

heavyiron

Community Veteran

• Members
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

Andro Shed is a 7-KETO product

DMZ has been scrapped =(

IronMagLabs.com

#18 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Andro Shed is a 7-KETO product

DMZ has been scrapped =(

That's heart breaking news.

#19 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:22 PM

Yesterday was day 6. Weight holding steady at 182.

Some muscles still feeling full and a bit tight, primarily traps and back. Workout yesterday was upper body. Started out with some high rep light lat pulls, cable rows, and light stretching to get come blood flowing. Next was dumbbell bench, a couple light sets then moderately heavy for 3 sets of 10 super set with rear delt flys. Next was pull ups to failure, got 15, then 9 and finished each set with side delt raises. Last was some dips. Felt like I had some more gas but time was up. Had a good chest and bi pump!

Bench felt lighter than last week even though weighs were up. Also, last week I was sore in pecs and shoulder the next day but today I feel way better. I think recovery is up!

Calories were prob a bit high. Started getting hungry in the afternoon, and by dinner I was starving! Kept it clean but had some extra meat and 2 sweet potatoes. Hit the water hard, too

Read that 3 pumps Androhard might be closer to 1 ml, so going to up my dose to up it 10 pumps a day next week and see how it goes.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#20 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,269 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

In...
  • sinewave3 likes this

#21 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:04 PM

Today was day 8 and last couple days were off days. Weight was 181 lbs and feeling slightly leaner.

Saturday worked on my bicycle and took care of some errands. Calories were prob a bit high for an off day, split a Little Caesars pizza for dinner but had some salad and beef with it.

Sunday was first nice day in months so did some outdoor chores. Climbed up and down ladders all day and spent a bunch of time on the roof and hauling hoses, moving some wood chips, etc. calories felt pretty great. Did some stretching as back was real tight after all that.

Today was legs. Back was still tight so thought about doing upper body instead, but stuck to the plan. Rolled around on The lacrosse ball and that got stuff partially loosened up. Started with a few stiff legged deadlifts to get the hammie's and glutes going, then started on deadlifts. Did a bunch of sets and kept increasing my weight by 20-30 lbs each set of 5. Did a couple heavy sets then hit up the leg press. Did a set of20 reps, rested maybe a minute then did one more. Overall a solid workout, glad I did not bail!
  • ironranger and Lendo like this

#22 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:05 AM

Yesterday was day 10, body weight holding at a solid 182 lbs. love handles look like they are starting to shrink. If weight is steady then that sounds like the start of a good recomp!

Workout was upper body. Started with some stretching, a bit sore from last few days and back felt a bit tight. Foam rolled my legs a little. Started with seated cable rows super set with push ups to get the blood flowing. After a couple warm up sets did 2 sets of 10 heavy. Could have gone up in weight, but would have risked my strict form. Next was dumbbell military press, went heavy for 3 sets of 8. Well that was the goal, last set started doing some push press/cheat a bit so stopped at 7 and did a few sets of rear delt flys. Finished with high rep rope lat pulldowns super set with overhead rope tri extensions. Han a great tri and last pump!

Muscles felt full all afternoon. Went to the used clothes store with the Mrs and when trying on a shirt she accused me of "puffing my chest". Said no and actually puffed it and she was like oh crap! Yep, definitely a bit fuller...
  • dsseven, Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#23 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

Nothing like a good puff for the Mrs lol

Recomp for sure, be interesting as you go along. Esp the strength side.
  • sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this

#24 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

Wednesday was an off day. Was a co-workers last day so blew the diet at lunch on pizza. Dinner was all clean, but Mrs made curry so I ate my normal amount...

Yesterday was day 12. Weight was solid at 182, ate good and had a great leg workout. Ate leftover curry for lunch and felt great all day! Calories were maybe slightly over maintenance. Did not do a ton of weight but hit some good volume. Did 4 sets of heavy front squats, abs, calves, ball toss plyos, and a couple sets of hypers for the posterior.
  • heavyiron likes this

#25 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Friday was down a pound, but had a great workout!

Did some upper body work. Again, warmed up thoroughly including a bit of foam rolling of the low back and lats. Started with some cable rows super set with push ups. Warmed up then did 3 heavy sets of 8 rows. Next was flat bench. Have not done barbell bench in a while due to the shoulder, but it's been much better recently and the time has come... Eased in to a heavy set of 5, then added 10 more pounds and did 2 more sets of 5. Next was pull-ups and side and rear delts. Got 2 sets of 12 pull-ups and was about to switch to arms, but that song "eye of the tiger" came on over the gym sound system... I dug deep and you could tell everyone else in the gym did too! Cranked out another 8-9 reps. Last were gassed so finished up with a couple sets of arms. Had a serious pump that stuck with me all afternoon!

Yesterday was day 13 and an off day from the gym, but busted my butt around the house. Got 12k steps in on my Fitbit. Was so busy I missed my evening dose of Androhard and calories were about 2400.

Still feeling slim in the stomach and abdomen. Muscles are full and tight. Abs are even feeling a bit tighter as well. The pump Friday was fantastic and leads me to think this is has kicked in! Energy and mood have been good, libido is hard to say. Maybe normal? Work has been crazy and it's been busy at home, too. Hoping stuff will settle down next couple weeks then should have a better idea.

Temper did flare a couple times last week, but kept my cool. I think I would have been wound up in those situations anyway, hard to blame anything.

Warm up sets have felt lighter, recovery seems to be increasing, and pumps have been good. Looking forward to next week.
  • seabiscuit hogg and heavyiron like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Androhard, iml, randro, epiandro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users